Skin CareFacial SkincareOlay
Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Original

OLAY Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Original

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 075609007446Love the skin you're in. Active Ingredients: Water; Glycerin; Cetyl Palmitate; Mineral Oil; Petrolatum; Cetyl Alcohol; Glyceryl Hydroxystearate; Stearic Acid; Steareth-100; Dimethicone; Octyldodecyl Myristate;...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OLAY Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Original!
Noelia R.
Caldwell, ID
I always switch up between moisturizer every couple of months, this is one I always go back to. My favorite will always be the original nothing can beat that smell. Right after a hot shower it makes my face baby soft. This is a lifelong product I will use. I highly recommend.
Natalia R.
Ulster lane
I actually really like this product, it doesn't feel to think or make your skin to oily. For this product a little goes a long way
Mackenzie B.
Jamaica
Works even with oily skin. A little goes a long way. Hydrates my skin without stripping it of my natural oils. Doesn't feel heavy on my face.
Taylor B.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a perfect drug-store buy. It is perfect for my budget friendly friends and It smells really good. I do always feel clean & fresh after using It! I’ve had no issues with It and I would say it’s very hydrating and feels good on the face!
Lin K.
Boca Raton, FL
Purchased at: Target
I use this product and have for... all my adult years!! My mother used it and I do too. My skin is soft and never dull or cracked looking. Mom lived well into her 80’s and her skin was so soft. When my cheeked rubbed against hers all I felt was soft!!🤗❤️
Elizabeth H.
Troy, VA
Leaves my skin feel very soft and supple. Very light fragrance that I love. Works very well at smoothing wrinkles. Doesn’t clog my pores, either.
Briana K.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is a classic skincare product— I remember buying it for the first time after I saw it in the bathroom of a friend of mine with really pretty skin, and now she’s an esthetician! It’s a great affordable option that’s tried and true.
Jennifer C.
Stony Point, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I remember growing up my mom using this lotion . So I had to buy it . The smell is so clean and fresh . I throw this in my purse for a moisture pick me up throughout the day , whether I use it for my hands or face . Such a multi use product that truly makes your skin moisturized. If it’s not broke don’t fix it Olay .. hopefully this will be around for years to come . Highly recommend!
Reyna Q.
Coolidge , AZ
This is by far the best face lotion I have used. I wash my face and then add a thin layer on my face and it dose wonders. It’s very gentle and really dose hydrate your skin. It’s really a perfect product. And really really affordable!
Mila C.
El Paso
I decided to stay ok school ...my grandma used this herself when I was a kid ... Highly recommended , leaves skin smelling and feeling super soft ... Femine & familiar packaging is always good . I will most definitely continue to buy this product over and over again 🙌 OLAY Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Original

Looking for your answer?