BY OLAY

Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Is The Original Pink Beauty Fluid. For Over 60 Years, This Daily Moisturizer Has Helped Millions Of Women, All Over The World, Soothe Dry Skin. Its Classic, Light, Non-greasy Formula Is Dermatologically Tested And Non-comedogenic So It Won't Clog Pores.

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Hydroxystearate, Stearic Acid, Steareth-100, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Mdm Hydantoin, Red 4

Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion
  • "I have really dry skin, especially in the winter. Olay Active Hydrating lotion makes my skin so soft and smooth. Very good product!" in 178 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin, especially in the winter. Olay Active Hydrating lotion makes my skin so soft and smooth. Very good product!" in 107 reviews
  • "This is a great face moisturizer. I use it all the time and it doesn't cause my very sensitive skin to break out and keeps it from getting dry. It also isn't greasy which is a huge plus for me. I would recommend this to anyone who needs wants a moisturizer that isn't greasy and is acne friendly. " in 88 reviews
Vasavi K.
Beaumont, TX
This stuff is too good. I am obsessed with the smell and how it blends into the skin. And I love how much product you get in the bottle for the price. However, I try not to use it every day, even though it is a hydrating product and I do have dry skin, because it is too heavily scented.. so since my skin has redness on the cheeks and some acne flare ups (independent of using his product) I don’t think it’s wise to use such heavily scented products on the face. If a face skin care product has a ton of fragrance, it makes you wonder what harsh chemicals may be in it. So I would like Olay to maybe consider making this same formula but without that part.
Kendra C.
Greenwood, IN
I looove this product. My grandmother used it every morning and every night. As a kid, I used to love being able to use some of her moisturizer. I still use it to this day, and I still love it just as much. Not too heavy, and not too oily. I actually like the scent. Some people I see are complaining about the scent, but I love it. Makes my face feel so good! You get a lot of product for great price! Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion
Jessica M.
Haverhill , MA
This is my favorite lotion. It's a must have. I ran out but before that it left my skin feeling soft snd rejuvenated, hydrated and the overall appearance was great. The package is good. I would definitely recommend. If anyone is looking for a good face anti age moisturizer you can find this product in Walgreens, target, Walmart, etc
Brittany💕 M.
Covington, OH
I bought this because I have been using the original oil of Olay (the one with yellow packaging that has spf) for years and it is my holy grail moisturizer, same goes for my mother and grandmother. I thought this would be the same thing, just without spf, which is what I wanted for nighttime, because I don't want to sleep with spf on since I get acne. I'm always scared to try moisturizers because they break me out so I stuck with what I knew. I didn't break me out and did a good job hydrating, the formula is pretty similar to the original. However, it smells terrible. It smells like the generic pink public bathroom soap. I can't handle it, especially since the original was unscented, I didn't even think to check. I would not recommend it because the smell is so off putting
Mimi b.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this as my everyday moisturizer it's okay I just wish it had spf in it and had a more moisturizing feeling it It has a baby powder smell it doesn't bother me to much . I'd normally go for a more natural product but I just picked it up at the grocery store and didn't have to much options . I have normal to oily skin and sensitive skin it doesn't make me get any more oily skin or make my skin burn .
christine M.
A very simple no frills moisturizer that is an oil in water base. It has mineral oil, petroleum, and other occlusives in a non-greasy fluid base. It's not going to cause miracles-there are no magic retinoids, peptides, antioxidants, or acids-basically there are no active ingredients that can actually combat aging other than keeping your skin hydrated which reduces the look of wrinkles. I'm not a big fan of the scent-but it's also comforting and nostalgic. This is a classic for a very good reason-in a world of fancy marketing ploys, Olay beauty fluid is just a good simple moisturizer. Sometimes, simple is best in the world of skin care. I have not broken out from this and it gives nice hydration. I suggest a heavier night cream for people who have very dry skins.
Robin H.
Lexington
I get complements on my skin often. People say I don’t look my age. I have 2 secrets. 1. I haven’t used any kind of soap on my face since I was a teenager (I’m 53) snd most important- 2. I have used Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion almost every day since it first came out a long time ago. This is youth in a bottle and I will never use anything else. When I got my daughter to try it as a teenager, I described it as feeling like you just gave your face a big drink of water, it’s so refreshing, especially just after a shower.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Non-irritating to sensitive skin. I have acne and use topical creams like Retin A and Tazarac. Olay Beauty Fluid for sensitive skin is very simple, yet very effective and does not interfere with my acne creams. I like it because it has no fragrances, UV blockers, nor any complicated anti-wrinkle chemicals. It absorbs very quickly without leaving any "waxy" layers on the skin. In the winter or dry spells, I will use Moisturel Therapeutic Cream or Lotion over the Olay Beauty Fluid to help "seal" in the moisture.
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
My skin is so sensitive. It’s hard for me to find skin care products that work for me. Not only does everything work wonders for me. My skin is healing and looking healthier & younger. I am so grateful I found your company. Thank you a billion times.
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
This does a great job hydrating the skin but the smell is horrendous. I can't even use this because I can't stand the smell. As much as I want to use it because it makes your skin really soft, I can't because the smell is nauseating.
Kayla C.
I only recently started taking care of my skin regularly (I'm 26). I spent years of not even washing off my makeup before bed...I know. It makes me cringe too. I'm looking for advice on products to try since I'm so new to this! I have combination skin. Super oily T-Zone. Blackheads on nose & chin. Enlarged pores on nose and a tiny bit on my cheeks. I get some hormonal acne on my jaw line but nothing serious. I have really really really dark under eyes, which sadly I think are more genetic than anything else. I'm also noticing some fine lines under my eyes when I apply concealer. I'm looking to REALLY upgrade my skin care. Any suggestions would be so appreciated. Right now my routine is: AM: Cleanse with Charcoal Cleanser Bae Body eye gel Senegence Climate Control & Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion PM: Twice a week I will use a clay mask, Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips or use the Dermalogica 2 Step Pore Cleaning Scrub Wash face with Olay Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser Exfoliate once a week with Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Tone with Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion Serum Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz Serum Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections or Mario Badescu Anti-Acne Serum, 1 oz. I follow with a combination of philosophy hope in a jar night intense retexturizing moisturizer (trying to use it up because it smells AWFUL) & the Aveeno Positively Radiant Night Cream that smells much better! I use the same Baebody gel on my eye area. My skin has cleared up as much as I think it can with these products and I'm looking to upgrade and do more big girl skin care but I'm completely lost. Also, Clarisonic Smart Profile worth it? Thank you so much!
Kari L.
Saginaw, MI
Has anyone had breakouts since using this product??
Candace T.
Does this clog your pores?