BY OLAY

Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Is The Original Pink Beauty Fluid. For Over 60 Years, This Daily Moisturizer Has Helped Millions Of Women, All Over The World, Soothe Dry Skin. Its Classic, Light, Non-greasy Formula Is Dermatologically Tested And Non-comedogenic So It Won't Clog Pores.

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Hydroxystearate, Stearic Acid, Steareth-100, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Mdm Hydantoin, Red 4

Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion
  • "I have really dry skin, especially in the winter. Olay Active Hydrating lotion makes my skin so soft and smooth. Very good product!" in 107 reviews
  • "This is a great face moisturizer. I use it all the time and it doesn't cause my very sensitive skin to break out and keeps it from getting dry. It also isn't greasy which is a huge plus for me. I would recommend this to anyone who needs wants a moisturizer that isn't greasy and is acne friendly. " in 88 reviews
Lauren S.
Nashville
I had a dermatologist recommend this to me years ago, and honestly I was confused. How could something so inexpensive truly be effective? But it's great! A little goes a long way, and it leaves your skin feeling hydrated and super soft. It does have a bit of a powdery fragrance, but I find it pleasant.
Molly K.
long beach
Purchased at: Target
This is the first okay product I didn’t like. What does beauty fluid even mean ??? This felt almost cakey, I could feel it on my skin. & when my skin was dry, it felt like it sat on top, rather than sink in to moisturize. Bummer, but this lotion is definitely going back.
Rena S.
Ringgold, GA
Purchased at: Target
Good dependable moisturizer with a fresh powder smell. This iconic brand has been doing something right for decades. Only drawback is that they are a decade behind on preservative usage. Let's cut back on half the chemicals used and it would still be a great lotion.
Chelsy D.
Fort Drum, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
his classic beauty fluid has stood the test of time for a reason: it works! I know there is nothing fancy in the list of ingredients, and how wonderful that the basics have kept my skin in tip-top shape! I've often been mistaken for being 10 years younger (it just happened a few weeks ago!) being carded to get a bottle of wine and the cashier was shocked at my age! I went to a party and a girl remarked how I had no lines on my face then turned to my fiance and said, "Lucky you! When she's 50 she'll look 25! She's always going to look young!" It's nice to hear these things from strangers... because what reason do they have to be dishonest?!

Besides the compliments (which never get old!), this has helped my skin feel so soft. I've been using it on and off for years. I have switched to high-end moisturizers only to return to this one. And the price is delightful - so affordable. The bottle itself is very hygenic too. I love using this at night because I wake up with the softest, smoothest skin. During the day, I do still use this, but because there is no SPF, I add a sunscreen on top.

The scent could be irritating to some, but personally I love it. When I was little, my Mommy used this and was and is still so beautiful. This pink and powder-fresh potion has kept the wrinkles at bay thus far and kept it so soft and well balanced. Never heavy, oily, or greasy. Thanks Olay - you make feeling a looking beautiful accessible to all women!
Lauren E.
Walpole, MA
Purchased at: CVS
I use Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion DAILY! In the morning and in the evening after I wash my face. It has a very light scent that is unnoticeable after it’s been absorbed. It hydrated my skin, leaving it supple and soft
Brittany C.
Waterford
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Great for dry skin and anti-aging benefits. My favorite time to apply this is after exfoliating and taking a shower. It's not greasy and absorbs really well! One of my go-to Winter moisturizers.
Kendra C.
Greenwood, IN
I looove this product. My grandmother used it every morning and every night. As a kid, I used to love being able to use some of her moisturizer. I still use it to this day, and I still love it just as much. Not too heavy, and not too oily. I actually like the scent. Some people I see are complaining about the scent, but I love it. Makes my face feel so good! You get a lot of product for great price! Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion
Kendra L.
Addison
Love it great products low price lasted a while evidence cute package it came in wasnt super runny was a good creme didn't like the smell of it unfortunately it was enough to make you gag but I didnt want my money to go to waste!!!! I think the smell needs work
Lauren B.
Chicora , PA
I can see why my grandma used this product for life. I’m giving it 3 stars because I’m not sure if this product is doing my skin the justice I need. The product smells nice to me. If you are not into the smell of roses this product might not be for you. I have combination skin. My cheeks and sides of my nose tend to dry out in the winter months. Th product does give you some moisture to your skin but sometimes not enough. This product has broke out my sensitive skin so I tend to use it sparingly.
Renee R.
Barnhart
Tried and true. My aunt got me this when in was a teenager and I have never stopped using it. Goes on smooth and keeps my skin hydrated all day without making it oily.
Shelley  G.
Is anyone like me and just keeps going back to this original lotion no matter how many more amazing products Olay comes out with?
Nishi D.
Lautoka
So I got this moisturizer but heard from some people that , its not good for young girls to use so anyone can advise me if a girl in her 20s should/can use it?
Pennie C.
Fulton, MO
I have sensitive skin and break out if I use any lotions on my face. But am experiencing dry flakey areas lately. Is this a good product to use for sensitive skin? And does it leave your face feeling greasy?
Jane S.
Is this moisturizer more runny than a regular lotion? The fact that it is called a "fluid" makes me wonder. I have dry skin and typically prefer a facial moisturizer that is more creamy.
Erin H.
What do people think about this product?

Amazon