BY OLAY

Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Is The Original Pink Beauty Fluid. For Over 60 Years, This Daily Moisturizer Has Helped Millions Of Women, All Over The World, Soothe Dry Skin. Its Classic, Light, Non-greasy Formula Is Dermatologically Tested And Non-comedogenic So It Won't Clog Pores.

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Hydroxystearate, Stearic Acid, Steareth-100, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Mdm Hydantoin, Red 4

Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion
  • "I have really dry skin, especially in the winter. Olay Active Hydrating lotion makes my skin so soft and smooth. Very good product!" in 107 reviews
  • "This is a great face moisturizer. I use it all the time and it doesn't cause my very sensitive skin to break out and keeps it from getting dry. It also isn't greasy which is a huge plus for me. I would recommend this to anyone who needs wants a moisturizer that isn't greasy and is acne friendly. " in 88 reviews
Raquel T.
Brooklyn NY
Meet Olay’s most lightweight moisturiser, a beauty classic that’s loved by millions of women. Specially formulated to quench thirsty skin, Olay Essentials Beauty Fluid locks in natural moisture, absorbs quickly and provides an ideal base for make-up. No wonder it’s been trusted for generations.

For silky soft skin, simply mix a few drops of this hydrating moisturiser with your liquid foundation base. You’ll not only get the coverage you want, but also all the benefits that Olay Essentials Beauty Fluid brings with it.
Kendra C.
Greenwood, IN
I looove this product. My grandmother used it every morning and every night. As a kid, I used to love being able to use some of her moisturizer. I still use it to this day, and I still love it just as much. Not too heavy, and not too oily. I actually like the scent. Some people I see are complaining about the scent, but I love it. Makes my face feel so good! You get a lot of product for great price! Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion
Lauren B.
East Brady, PA
I can see why my grandma used this product for life. I’m giving it 3 stars because I’m not sure if this product is doing my skin the justice I need. The product smells nice to me. If you are not into the smell of roses this product might not be for you. I have combination skin. My cheeks and sides of my nose tend to dry out in the winter months. Th product does give you some moisture to your skin but sometimes not enough. This product has broke out my sensitive skin so I tend to use it sparingly.
Breannah W.
Pleasanton, CA
I use this almost every day. It doesn't feel too heavy on my face and protects me from the sun! It has also helped moisturize my skin when it gets dried out. It doesn't have a strong fragrance which I really like. It's not too thick and not too thin. I have acne prone skin so I try not to use lotions too often, but I don't think this one has caused any flare-ups.
Mellisa H.
Mesa
I absolutly love this product! I have been using it for a while now & it is my go to. I will trade up and try other face lotions and moisturizers from time to time but i always end up going back to the olay! I love how it makes my skin so soft and not greasy. It works great under my makeup if i run out of my moisturizer/ primer that i use before i apply my makeup.
Melissa S.
I've used this product every day for 25 years. Im now 35, and I smoke and drink; yet, still have beautiful, wrinkle free skin. I consistantly receive compliments on my skin and am asked what my skin care involves. I have tried the newer age-defying products by the same brand but I still go back to the original formula. Don't fix what's not broken! Great product!
Ana H.
Sacramento
I have been a long time olay face moisturizer user. They however are a bit heavy feeling and am curious to try the sensitive skin or the whips products to see if that problem is fixed. However, this product has never caused me any severe breakouts on my sensitive skin, is at a relatively good price point, and keeps your skin protected.
Vasavi K.
Beaumont, TX
This stuff is too good. I am obsessed with the smell and how it blends into the skin. And I love how much product you get in the bottle for the price. However, I try not to use it every day, even though it is a hydrating product and I do have dry skin, because it is too heavily scented.. so since my skin has redness on the cheeks and some acne flare ups (independent of using his product) I don’t think it’s wise to use such heavily scented products on the face. If a face skin care product has a ton of fragrance, it makes you wonder what harsh chemicals may be in it. So I would like Olay to maybe consider making this same formula but without that part.
Brittany M.
Covington, OH
I bought this because I have been using the original oil of Olay (the one with yellow packaging that has spf) for years and it is my holy grail moisturizer, same goes for my mother and grandmother. I thought this would be the same thing, just without spf, which is what I wanted for nighttime, because I don't want to sleep with spf on since I get acne. I'm always scared to try moisturizers because they break me out so I stuck with what I knew. I didn't break me out and did a good job hydrating, the formula is pretty similar to the original. However, it smells terrible. It smells like the generic pink public bathroom soap. I can't handle it, especially since the original was unscented, I didn't even think to check. I would not recommend it because the smell is so off putting
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
My grandmother swore by olay products. I follow her route through my young life to hopefully achieve her looks and great skin at an old age. I like the yellow lotion too. I use the moisturizer at the beach since I go so often. I like to keep my face fresh and not sun burnt. At night after I clean. I tone with burts need rose water toner and finish off eith my olay
Shelley  G.
Is anyone like me and just keeps going back to this original lotion no matter how many more amazing products Olay comes out with?
Pennie C.
I have sensitive skin and break out if I use any lotions on my face. But am experiencing dry flakey areas lately. Is this a good product to use for sensitive skin? And does it leave your face feeling greasy?
Jane S.
Is this moisturizer more runny than a regular lotion? The fact that it is called a "fluid" makes me wonder. I have dry skin and typically prefer a facial moisturizer that is more creamy.
Erin H.
What do people think about this product?
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I only recently started taking care of my skin regularly (I'm 26). I spent years of not even washing off my makeup before bed...I know. It makes me cringe too. I'm looking for advice on products to try since I'm so new to this! I have combination skin. Super oily T-Zone. Blackheads on nose & chin. Enlarged pores on nose and a tiny bit on my cheeks. I get some hormonal acne on my jaw line but nothing serious. I have really really really dark under eyes, which sadly I think are more genetic than anything else. I'm also noticing some fine lines under my eyes when I apply concealer. I'm looking to REALLY upgrade my skin care. Any suggestions would be so appreciated. Right now my routine is: AM: Cleanse with Charcoal Cleanser Bae Body eye gel Senegence Climate Control & Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion PM: Twice a week I will use a clay mask, Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips or use the Dermalogica 2 Step Pore Cleaning Scrub Wash face with Olay Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser Exfoliate once a week with Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Cleanser Tone with Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion Serum Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz Serum Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections or Mario Badescu Anti Acne Serum I follow with a combination of philosophy hope in a jar night intense retexturizing moisturizer (trying to use it up because it smells AWFUL) & the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream that smells much better! I use the same Baebody gel on my eye area. My skin has cleared up as much as I think it can with these products and I'm looking to upgrade and do more big girl skin care but I'm completely lost. Also, Clarisonic Smart Profile worth it? Thank you so much!