BY OLAY

Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Is The Original Pink Beauty Fluid. For Over 60 Years, This Daily Moisturizer Has Helped Millions Of Women, All Over The World, Soothe Dry Skin. Its Classic, Light, Non-greasy Formula Is Dermatologically Tested And Non-comedogenic So It Won't Clog Pores.

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Hydroxystearate, Stearic Acid, Steareth-100, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Mdm Hydantoin, Red 4

Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion
  • "I have really dry skin, especially in the winter. Olay Active Hydrating lotion makes my skin so soft and smooth. Very good product!" in 107 reviews
  • "This is a great face moisturizer. I use it all the time and it doesn't cause my very sensitive skin to break out and keeps it from getting dry. It also isn't greasy which is a huge plus for me. I would recommend this to anyone who needs wants a moisturizer that isn't greasy and is acne friendly. " in 88 reviews
Chelsy D.
Fort Drum, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
his classic beauty fluid has stood the test of time for a reason: it works! I know there is nothing fancy in the list of ingredients, and how wonderful that the basics have kept my skin in tip-top shape! I've often been mistaken for being 10 years younger (it just happened a few weeks ago!) being carded to get a bottle of wine and the cashier was shocked at my age! I went to a party and a girl remarked how I had no lines on my face then turned to my fiance and said, "Lucky you! When she's 50 she'll look 25! She's always going to look young!" It's nice to hear these things from strangers... because what reason do they have to be dishonest?!

Besides the compliments (which never get old!), this has helped my skin feel so soft. I've been using it on and off for years. I have switched to high-end moisturizers only to return to this one. And the price is delightful - so affordable. The bottle itself is very hygenic too. I love using this at night because I wake up with the softest, smoothest skin. During the day, I do still use this, but because there is no SPF, I add a sunscreen on top.

The scent could be irritating to some, but personally I love it. When I was little, my Mommy used this and was and is still so beautiful. This pink and powder-fresh potion has kept the wrinkles at bay thus far and kept it so soft and well balanced. Never heavy, oily, or greasy. Thanks Olay - you make feeling a looking beautiful accessible to all women!
Kendra C.
Greenwood, IN
I looove this product. My grandmother used it every morning and every night. As a kid, I used to love being able to use some of her moisturizer. I still use it to this day, and I still love it just as much. Not too heavy, and not too oily. I actually like the scent. Some people I see are complaining about the scent, but I love it. Makes my face feel so good! You get a lot of product for great price! Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion
Lauren B.
Chicora , PA
I can see why my grandma used this product for life. I’m giving it 3 stars because I’m not sure if this product is doing my skin the justice I need. The product smells nice to me. If you are not into the smell of roses this product might not be for you. I have combination skin. My cheeks and sides of my nose tend to dry out in the winter months. Th product does give you some moisture to your skin but sometimes not enough. This product has broke out my sensitive skin so I tend to use it sparingly.
Mellisa H.
Mesa
I absolutly love this product! I have been using it for a while now & it is my go to. I will trade up and try other face lotions and moisturizers from time to time but i always end up going back to the olay! I love how it makes my skin so soft and not greasy. It works great under my makeup if i run out of my moisturizer/ primer that i use before i apply my makeup.
Melissa S.
I've used this product every day for 25 years. Im now 35, and I smoke and drink; yet, still have beautiful, wrinkle free skin. I consistantly receive compliments on my skin and am asked what my skin care involves. I have tried the newer age-defying products by the same brand but I still go back to the original formula. Don't fix what's not broken! Great product!
Ana H.
Sacramento
I have been a long time olay face moisturizer user. They however are a bit heavy feeling and am curious to try the sensitive skin or the whips products to see if that problem is fixed. However, this product has never caused me any severe breakouts on my sensitive skin, is at a relatively good price point, and keeps your skin protected.
Vasi K.
Beaumont, TX
This stuff is too good. I am obsessed with the smell and how it blends into the skin. And I love how much product you get in the bottle for the price. However, I try not to use it every day, even though it is a hydrating product and I do have dry skin, because it is too heavily scented.. so since my skin has redness on the cheeks and some acne flare ups (independent of using his product) I don’t think it’s wise to use such heavily scented products on the face. If a face skin care product has a ton of fragrance, it makes you wonder what harsh chemicals may be in it. So I would like Olay to maybe consider making this same formula but without that part.
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
My grandmother swore by olay products. I follow her route through my young life to hopefully achieve her looks and great skin at an old age. I like the yellow lotion too. I use the moisturizer at the beach since I go so often. I like to keep my face fresh and not sun burnt. At night after I clean. I tone with burts need rose water toner and finish off eith my olay
Tammy S.
Chicago
Long time favorite. If you want to look young on your face for as long as you can you must clean your face well each night before bed to get your makeup and everything out of your pores than use a good moisturizer like oil of olay day and night on your face, around your eyes, as well as your neck.
Leah Frances W.
Easton, MD
I buy this product for my husband to use as his day-to-day sunblock. He has especially sensitive and breakout prone and the Olay Beauty Fluid doesn't irritate his skin at all. It has a classic scent and a light feel - it rubs completely in without leaving any oily feeling behind.
Shelley  G.
Is anyone like me and just keeps going back to this original lotion no matter how many more amazing products Olay comes out with?
Erin H.
What do people think about this product?
Nishi D.
Lautoka
So I got this moisturizer but heard from some people that , its not good for young girls to use so anyone can advise me if a girl in her 20s should/can use it?
Jane S.
Is this moisturizer more runny than a regular lotion? The fact that it is called a "fluid" makes me wonder. I have dry skin and typically prefer a facial moisturizer that is more creamy.
Pennie C.
Fulton, MO
I have sensitive skin and break out if I use any lotions on my face. But am experiencing dry flakey areas lately. Is this a good product to use for sensitive skin? And does it leave your face feeling greasy?

Amazon