BY OLAY

Moisturizes: Penetrates Quickly, Providing Your Skin With An Immediate Surge Of Active Moisture To Soothe Dryness Without A Greasy Feel. Improves:&Nbsp;Helps Your Skin Replenish Its Own Essential Fluids So Skin Is Softer, Smoother And More Supple. Restores:&Nbsp;Works Like The Essential Fluids Abundant In Young Skin To Help Restore Skin To Its Natural Beauty And Diminish The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Light, Non-Greasy Formula Dermatologist Tested Non-Comedogenic (Won't Clog Pores) see more...

Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid for Skin
  • "I started using it in my mid 20's when I noticed very subtle laugh lines." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend this product!" in 1 review
  • "I use it in the morning too but since it doesn't have spf I use a face sunscreen with spf 50 or more." in 1 review
Melissa M.
Pollock, SD
Makes a great day mosturizer. Absorbs quickly so you don't have to wait to long to start applying makeup. Isn't greasy at all. Doesn't clog pores, and moisturizes well. It's one of my staples,and has been for years...and definitely always will be! I have recommended it over the years,and I'm sure I will in the future!
Shawn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good moisturizer. It is simple, no frills, and smells clean. It is inexpensive and a classic. It is very gentle and I'd recommend it. However, I do not use it daily. I must confess, I am a product junkie, so I alternate it was several different moisturizers and anti-agers throughout the week.
Lisa G.
Gastonia, NC
I love this product. It adds t h e right amount of moisture back to my skin after I clean it. It pulls double duty in the Spring and summer cause I use it after getting out of the tanning bed to help my skin from drying out. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Raynell B.
Great product that Kees your skin feeling & looking hydrated & young. The local grocery/pharmacy & even wholesale stores stock Olay because it is a well known old school product that actually works & does what it says, hydrate your skin.
Sofia O.
I like it, it doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't feel too oily or anything like that. My friend told me the fluid lotions are more oily than the cream ones, but this is actually good on that for being a fluid lotion
Megan K.
Lincoln, NE
This is so amazing for the price! I have very sensitive skin and this never makes me break out! I have been using this for years! It is my go to mosturizer! I use it every day!
Kayla J.
Waterford, MI
I tried using this for my daily moisturizer and while it is great for moisturizing, it smells awful. I couldn't continue using it because of the smell.
Cassandra S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've usedthis product for years and it does make a difference when you use a moisturizer everyday. Love this product and helps your skin look younger.
Tracie C.
My all time favorite face lotion. This is the only lotion I have and will ever use on my face. I love that it's not heavy like a lot of moisturizers.
Sherry F.
I have used this product for a while now. It leaves my face feeling hydrated, fresh and clean. Although a little pricey, I will definitely buy again.