BY OLAY

Moisturizes: Penetrates Quickly, Providing Your Skin With An Immediate Surge Of Active Moisture To Soothe Dryness Without A Greasy Feel. Improves:&Nbsp;Helps Your Skin Replenish Its Own Essential Fluids So Skin Is Softer, Smoother And More Supple. Restores:&Nbsp;Works Like The Essential Fluids Abundant In Young Skin To Help Restore Skin To Its Natural Beauty And Diminish The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Light, Non-Greasy Formula Dermatologist Tested Non-Comedogenic (Won't Clog Pores) see more...

Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid for Skin
  • "I started using it in my mid 20's when I noticed very subtle laugh lines." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend this product!" in 1 review
  • "I use it in the morning too but since it doesn't have spf I use a face sunscreen with spf 50 or more." in 1 review
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really like this lotion!!! I love how hydrating it was for my skin and how my skin felt after a week of use. You can apply it under your foundation in the morning, however my skin is oily so I'd get really shiny if I put this on before my foundation. I also really like how it had a fluid consistency, it wasn't too thick or too much like a liquid.
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
This is my lotion go to for when my face is overly dry and needs some TLC. It's lightweight enough to wear during the day. This does not have SPF. I would not recpmend this for those with oily skin or acne prone skin. The scent is slightly reminisce of a grandmother , but I enjoy it. A little goes a long way.
Diane D.
Chatsworth
Have been using Oil of Olay moisturizer since I turned 30, that's over 26 years ago. Both my daughters use it now also. Would never use anything else on my face!!
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
This is an oldie, but a goodie. My mom used this and she got me started in middle school. I have loved the original formula for years. It has not changed. I get from Target or Walmart. I would recommend this anyone that is looking for a hydrating, inexpensive, quality product.
Marina C.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this moisturizer so much! It is simple and definitely a good moisturizer to always have around, even if you don’t use it everyday. It had a clean and lightweight feeling to it, and is ever-so lightly-scented.
Dorangela G.
So pleased with this product. I have found with Olay since there are soooooo many formulations with different packaging its really important to read the ingredients list. This is the list you want to be looking for! Full of good good stuff and although my product is in a 6 ounce bottle and this shows a jar type - the ingredients are exactly the same. This is one of the most affordable products that Olay makes..... it would be such an improvement to throw a pump on this. My dry, red and sensitive skin is thanking me for finally finding the right product. I have monthly acne on my chin - other than that no acne to speak of. I have alot of redness and truly believe this is helping to calm it. Have been using for 2 months now and its become my HG. Again my best advice when shopping around Olay's giant product selection is scour that ingredient list for this particular formulation and I am sure you red, dry, moody skin will thank you for it.
Jasmyne J.
Maryland
I have used this product off and on for years as this was always something my mother used and recommended to me. The scent texture is this lotion is light. I find that if you use to much you can end up looking a big greasy (I have normal skin), but when you use the right amount it absorbs right in to the skin and leaves it soft. However other than some light hydration, this product doesn't not offer that much. Definitely a no frills kind of product. I still own this and use it from time to time but it's not a holy grail product. Good for teenagers I think who are just getting in to skin care. I like that it has a version with spf.
Victoria G.
This is the OG face product in my book. I've used it for years, and it's one of the few moisturizers that never makes me greasy, breakout, or red. I love that it sinks into your skin instead of staying on the top layer or leaving a weird film... and the smell isn't overpowering or chemical. I have absolutely zero bad to say about his, it's a great basic moisturizer! Definitely recommend!!!
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
The only things I would change about this product is the price and the scent everything else is amazing. The scent has a light chemical smell that makes me not want to put it on my face at night and the price at walmart, if they even have it yet is around $7-$9 that's horrible for as little as you get. I picked it up because the sticker said it was $4 I paid and it was closer to $10 if I would have known that I would have never bought it. That's just me though.
Erika K.
Bowling Green, OH
I started using this because it is the moisturizer my mom has been using since day one.  I love it!  I apply this with the Mario Badescu rose water spray before priming my face for foundation and its a good base for the primer.  I mainly just use this during the day and just the spray at night so my face doesn't break out because is have combination skin.