BY OLAY

Provides Immediate Surge of Active Moisture to Soothe Dry Skin. Moisturizes to restore softer, smoother skin. For the following skin types:  dry, normal, oily, combination/oily. Helps with these face concerns: dry/flaky skin. You ll Love Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid because it. Has a light, non-greasy formula. Is dermatologist tested. Is non-comedogenic Moisturizes:  Penetrates quickly, providing your skin with an immediate s. see more...

• I have dry skin but if I use the wrong moisturize... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a new daily moisturizer everyday before I...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? We just moved to a dry climate and none ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Haley K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I have been using the original oil of Olay (the one with yellow packaging that has spf) for years and it is my holy grail moisturizer, same goes for my mother and grandmother. I thought this would be the same thing, just without spf, which is what I wanted for nighttime, because I don't want to sleep with spf on since I get acne. I'm always scared to try moisturizers because they break me out so I stuck with what I knew. I didn't break me out and did a good job hydrating, the formula is pretty similar to the original. However, it smells terrible. It smells like the generic pink public bathroom soap. I can't handle it, especially since the original was unscented, I didn't even think to check. I would not recommend it because the smell is so off putting.
Angela D.
I have oily skin & sensitive skin, I have been using this for over 1 year now, summer and winter. I can truly say this is THE best moisturizer for my skin. Unlike gels which are recommended for oily skin this truly does moisturize and make my skin feel hydrated. I can only say great things about it, it has a light scent that smells very good in my opinion. I just love it. A small bottle lasts for 4-5 months when I use it every day and night, I prefer this over clinique gel a million Xs.
Tiffany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a product that I had high hopes for since I have such dry skin. I bought this and started using it as a moisturizer before applying makeup. The smell was the first thing that bothered me. It is harsh and too floral. Then after applying, my skin felt tight and sticky, and definitely not hydrating. I will not purchase again.
Laura B.
I love this moisturiser. I remember the first time i used it. My skin felt silky soft and hydrated. My skin was smooth to the touch. I will never stop purchasing this product. My skin glows when using this product and I have kept on purchasing this over the years. Its a winner and the price is good. I will recommend this to anyone
Sophie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super dry skin especially on my face. I love to use super scented lotions on my body but I would never use them on my face so I was left stuck trying to figure out what to use on my face especially before applying makeup. I was so happy when my mom told me about this. It hydrates my face and feels great under foundation.
Bev F.
Ballwin, MO
I have used this product for many years. It's a really nice light weight moisturizer. Not too much of a scent and very gentle. It's reasonably priced and you can get it anywhere they sell beauty items/lotions. I will continue to use this for a long time, regularly. I might try others but I always come back to this!
s z.
Best moisturizer I have used till date.....didn't give me beakouts keep my skin soft ..using this since quite some time and the problem of dry skin is just gone....its doesn't smell very nice but the smell disappear very quickly highly recommended and definitely will buy again
Jennie L.
My mother uses this moisturizer and naturally I began using it when I was in high school. I used it for several years until I realized I had oily skin. This moisturizer is great, but not for those of us who have oily skin. I wish Olay would make an oil-free moisturizer!
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product in my 20's, 30's, 40's and it is a staple in my beauty routine. Olay Beauty fluid makes my face feel so smooth and velvety and for my age I look pretty good and Olay helped a lot with that. I use it on my face every night before going to bed.
Tina N.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is very affordable (it usually retails below $10) and you get what you pay for. It is a nice, cheap moisturizer and it does the job of keeping your skin moisturized. It's great for oily skin and it has an almost powder smell to it which is pleasant.
Shelley  G.
Is anyone like me and just keeps going back to this original lotion no matter how many more amazing products Olay comes out with?
Jaime C.
Tampa, FL
Does this product work well?
Katie B.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for a new daily moisturizer everyday before I put my make up on. I have oily skin and want to get a moisturizer that I can purchase from a drug store on a regular basis... is this a good one? If not what do you recommend?
Megan H.
Converse, TX
Does this actually work? We just moved to a dry climate and none of my "hydrating" things are actually doing their jobs! Is it worth the money?
Lisa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin but if I use the wrong moisturizer it will get super greasy. How does this one combat hat for you?