BY OLAY

Provides Immediate Surge of Active Moisture to Soothe Dry Skin. Moisturizes to restore softer, smoother skin. For the following skin types:  dry, normal, oily, combination/oily. Helps with these face concerns: dry/flaky skin. You ll Love Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid because it. Has a light, non-greasy formula. Is dermatologist tested. Is non-comedogenic Moisturizes:  Penetrates quickly, providing your skin with an immediate s. see more...

• I have dry skin but if I use the wrong moisturize... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a new daily moisturizer everyday before I...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? We just moved to a dry climate and none ...1 Answers
Lauren B.
East Brady, PA
I can see why my grandma used this product for life. I’m giving it 3 stars because I’m not sure if this product is doing my skin the justice I need. The product smells nice to me. If you are not into the smell of roses this product might not be for you. I have combination skin. My cheeks and sides of my nose tend to dry out in the winter months. Th product does give you some moisture to your skin but sometimes not enough. This product has broke out my sensitive skin so I tend to use it sparingly.
Diane K.
Bolingbrook, IL
Oldie but a goodie. Love the smell of the lotion and it reminds me of growing up because my grandma used it all the time. I Love that it is gentle on my skin and does not cause breakouts which is key for me.
Michelle L.
Granger
I like this Olay facial moisturizer as it makes my face feel hydrated all day without the heavy feel. I purchased this at Walmart and felt it was a good deal. The packaging was simple and informative as I read the labels to find the best moisturizer for my needs.
Taylir W.
I did not like this product. My skin is oily and it caused even more oil. I didn’t like the smell, it was too chemically. I would not recommend this for people with greasy oily skin.
Janet B.
knoxville
Love this! Amazing stuff! I can’t wait to get more! I love all the products I get from applying for things online, the packaging was perfect, wonderful value and very good prove. Will purchase again soon!
Kelly A.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I love to use this product every day! It has helped my skin so much, and keeps it looking fresh and hydrated. While I believe the product is a little pricier than what I like, it does last me a long time. I like to apply this after using a hydrating toner, as I feel the two make an excellent pair for my skin. Great product!
Porsha P.
Wasn't as hydrating as I'd hope. Had to reapply after 30 minutes of wearing (no makeup) to my dry face.

It's very light feeling, which is great, but just not as hearty as I needed it to be. It soaks into the skin nicely with no residue, and the scent is lovely, just not as moisturizing as I need.
Jessica L.
Brandywine
Great for really dry skin! If you have oily or combination skin this isn't for you! It's very hydrating and smells great! It left my combination skin a little too oily for my liking! I love their products and will continue to buy! I will purchase a lighter beauty fluid next time!
Cheri N.
Used to use this product daily and it worked great for me. Highly spreadable and moisturizing, however it did leave skin a little greasy feeling. Didn’t really care for the strong smell. Still, an effective moisturizer for this price and for normal, non-sensitive skin.
Erin C.
This has been one of my daily face products for about ten years. It's light, so if you need a little bit more you can use more and not feel greasy. It is one of the only things I can use in my face that doesn't break my skin out. I use it morning and evening.
Shelley  G.
Is anyone like me and just keeps going back to this original lotion no matter how many more amazing products Olay comes out with?
Jaime C.
Tampa, FL
Does this product work well?
Katie B.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for a new daily moisturizer everyday before I put my make up on. I have oily skin and want to get a moisturizer that I can purchase from a drug store on a regular basis... is this a good one? If not what do you recommend?
Megan H.
Converse, TX
Does this actually work? We just moved to a dry climate and none of my "hydrating" things are actually doing their jobs! Is it worth the money?
Lisa S.
I have dry skin but if I use the wrong moisturizer it will get super greasy. How does this one combat hat for you?