BY OLAY #23 in Skin Care Tools

To make your skin softer, smoother, and more beautiful, you need the right moisturizer. Add Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion to your daily skincare regimen, and you'll immediately begin to repair dry skin. Olay's advanced moisturizing lotion provides a surge of soothing moisture plus restores hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Smooth onto your face and neck daily, and let the proven formula go to work. It penetrates quickly to help your skin replenish its own essential fluids, resulting in a softer, smoother, suppler appearance. The light, non-greasy formula is dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic, which means it won't clog your pores. For over 60 years, Olay has been developing trusted skincare products that deliver real results for millions of women, like Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion (often referred to as Olays original Pink Beauty Fluid). Bring out the best in your skin today with this proven moisturizing lotion. see more...

• Will it make me oily?1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer more runny than a regular lotion? The fact t...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I bought this lotion about a month or two ago, hoping this would help my face with being smoothr and clear. Boy was i wrong. I was putting this on my face after taking a shower, and at first it seemed to be working. My skin felt smooth, but my face was extremely oily in the morning when i would wake up. I have combination skin, so this stuff almost made my face worse. It also was too oily for my face, considering i would wake up with a pimple on my chin after using this. If you have dry skin, this will work good. If you have combination like me, this is not a good choice at all. It kinda made my blackheads worse too. I guess this could be a good primer before you put your makeup on, but this stuff made my skin smooth, but made everything else worse. I recommend for women with dry skin. Not for combination or oily.
This product is the perfect facial moisturizer! It comes in a nice package, and smells really good! Moderate price, but is very gentle on skin. I have sensitive skin and didn't experience any break outs or problems with this product. I have used this product multiple times and would continue to use it
Charlene D.
PALM BAY, FL
This formula is the first and the best. I love the scent and it is so affordable! The moisturizer works just as good as anything else in the drugstore. Packaging is ok. I definitely recommend!
Haley Y.
Bethlehem, PA
I switch between the active hydrating moisturizer and the complete moisturizer. The scent is almost like baby powder but doesn't bother me. Olay is the only face moisturizer that I use.
Sri T.
Little Elm, TX
Great moisturizing face cream
Make skin baby soft,blemish free and glowing
Olay makes perfect skin care products to my dry skin
Laura O.
Olay has the best,most beautiful smell, refreshing hydrari,f feeling on your face, a little goes a long way. Used ever,since i was a,girl watching my grandmother use it and she is 88 yrs omd today being her bday, and she,looks like shes in her late 60's. Absolutely brings out your true beauty and isnt oily at all. Works for all skin types and has many different products to choose from. I use on my whime body even tho the one i have is for the face hehe.
Erica C.
I use this lotion on and off and when i come back to it I always wonder why I stopped using it lol. I love the hydrating feeling it leaves on my neck and face. Its smells good too.
Emily K.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this product because it left my skin really hydrated, smooth and soft, it is really gentle to my skin and is not expensive at all I get it at Walmart or Walgreens. I also use it in my neck to restore soft and smooth skin.
Katie T.
carson city
My mom used this when I was a kid and I still use it. To me it's perfect for after the shower face lotion, it sinks in and doesn't feel greasy or clog my pores up. I feel like my foundation glides on nice and smooth and I love the classic scent.
Jeannette J.
Glendale
This product is my tried and true. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave that sticky feeling. Absorbs fast and is very gentle but effective. Since you don't use much, it lasts a while so you don't have to buy frequently. I recommend to all my friends.
Jane S.
Is this moisturizer more runny than a regular lotion? The fact that it is called a "fluid" makes me wonder. I have dry skin and typically prefer a facial moisturizer that is more creamy.
Sri T.