BY OLAY #27 in Skin Care Tools

To make your skin softer, smoother, and more beautiful, you need the right moisturizer. Add Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion to your daily skincare regimen, and you'll immediately begin to repair dry skin. Olay's advanced moisturizing lotion provides a surge of soothing moisture plus restores hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Smooth onto your face and neck daily, and let the proven formula go to work. It penetrates quickly to help your skin replenish its own essential fluids, resulting in a softer, smoother, suppler appearance. The light, non-greasy formula is dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic, which means it won't clog your pores. For over 60 years, Olay has been developing trusted skincare products that deliver real results for millions of women, like Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion (often referred to as Olays original Pink Beauty Fluid). Bring out the best in your skin today with this proven moisturizing lotion. see more...

• Will it make me oily?1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer more runny than a regular lotion? The fact t...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura O.
Olay has the best,most beautiful smell, refreshing hydrari,f feeling on your face, a little goes a long way. Used ever,since i was a,girl watching my grandmother use it and she is 88 yrs omd today being her bday, and she,looks like shes in her late 60's. Absolutely brings out your true beauty and isnt oily at all. Works for all skin types and has many different products to choose from. I use on my whime body even tho the one i have is for the face hehe.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
For years this has been my go to favorite face moisturizer! I moved on years later and used many other skincare products but no matter what, i always go back to this.
Katie T.
carson city
My mom used this when I was a kid and I still use it. To me it's perfect for after the shower face lotion, it sinks in and doesn't feel greasy or clog my pores up. I feel like my foundation glides on nice and smooth and I love the classic scent.
Erica C.
I use this lotion on and off and when i come back to it I always wonder why I stopped using it lol. I love the hydrating feeling it leaves on my neck and face. Its smells good too.
Victoria K.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite daily moisturizer to use during any season. It absorbs quickly, and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or thick - which is especially great to use during the warmer seasons of the month. Living in the Midwest, this is a great product to put on after the shower or for the beginning of your daily makeup or face routine. I love this product not only for how good it feels, but how price effective it is - cheap and overall great!
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
This is a staple for me. I grew up with my mom using this moisturizer and after I turned 30 I started needed something different than what I had been using. This was it and I don't need anything else. My husband uses it too. I like the scent and it doesn't bother my skin. It moisturizers and isn't greasy or oily.
Fatima H.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LOTION! My sister recommended this after I was complaining about my acne medicine drying out my face. It's so hydrating and gentle on your face and the sent is soothing. When you apply it to your face it feels as if you were applying water and your pores just soak it right up. I will for sure continue buying this!!
BettyJo M.
The classic! It smells amazing and they haven't changed the product just the packaging. I like this product a lot especially when I am quite oily and need to have just a little bit more moisture. Worth the money and it's effective. You could use this product with a sunscreen for years (even around the eyes) and age beautifully.
Andrea S.
Moab
I have very naturally oily skin and this works great for me. My sister also shares a love of this product and she has dry skin. This stuff never feels like its clogging my pores. At the same time it makes my skin feel quenched and happy after cleansing. Another plus is its easy to find at any drugstore.
Sadie E.
It's  an alright product , It's s the type of product that you would have top use daily to see results fast but if you're impatient like I am then this product is probably not for you. I've seen my family members use it and they've gotten some good results from it. Just not more me personally.
Jane S.
Is this moisturizer more runny than a regular lotion? The fact that it is called a "fluid" makes me wonder. I have dry skin and typically prefer a facial moisturizer that is more creamy.
Sri T.