BY OLAY

Discover a rush of moisture with Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Facial Cleanser. This gel cleanser washes away impurities, leaving skin soft, fresh, and ready for the next step in your daily skincare regimen. The lightweight formula cleanses to leave skin healthy-looking and glowing, without over drying. Snow Mushroom is a naturally-derived botanical traditionally used for centuries by women in China. Snow Mushroom is known for its powerful ability to hold up to 500x its weight in water. Experience real, hydrating benefits with Active Botanicals refreshing Gel Cleanser formulated with Snow Mushroom. see more...

• I'm thinking about switching over and recommendation2 Answers
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
This is one of my favorite products ever. It not only gives you such a deep clean but it feels so refreshing! And that feeling lasts all day! I find it at Target or online and it’s always at an affordable price.
Melanie B.
Muskegon, MI
I do love this product! I received it from influenster and lemme just say it is so soft and I love the gel feel of it. It works so well for me but the only think I don’t like is that it really dries out my skin, I have to put a moisturizer on after.
Tiffanie 💎.
Bentonville, AR
I did not find this helpful for me some right be different it didn't meet my expectations it was a little harsh on my skin and I normally don't have that problem I wouldn't buy this again only for the fact it didn't help me
Brandi C.
To me this was just a basic face wash. I do love other anti aging products by Olay but this to me was just basic. I was a first time user and did not purchase again. Not much of a difference in my look to me.
Karen V.
I love it because it removes all the makeup and dirt off your face leaving your face feeling refreshed and smooth I love how it feels like conditioner also it's gentle and doesn't burn your eyes I would definitely recommend
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This really intrigued me with the brightening mushroom extract but unfortunately, this was not for me. It lathers up nicely, especially for a gel cleanser. My issue is the menthol. I didn’t notice it in the ingredient list right away. But after only two uses, my skin is super dry. If they took out the menthol, I would be happy to use again.
Candice P.
Midlothian, VA
I purchased this item online because I was in need of a facial cleanser and this had great reviews. I'm glad I made this purchase. It leaves my skin feel fresh, clean and smooth. It hasn't caused any breakouts (which usually new skincare products do) or made my skin more oily or dry. I would definitely recommend trying this product out!
Emilie H.
Belton, MO
I'm not sure where I got this but I know I didn't buy it! I love it though! I love how it leaves my face feeling smooth and tight! And I love the fact that it has snow mushroom extracts in it! I'm definitely buying this when it runs out!
Isabella K.
Castaic, CA
My face always feels awesome after washing my face with this product! My face feels very clean and cool after washing with this wash!! It has yet to make me brake out , which is a huge thing for me!! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!!
Brittany C.
I like this product. It has a nice soft scent, it's not over bearing. I love that it's a gel. Plus a little goes a long way. When I use it, I like to exfoliate. Using my face brush. I love love love this product
Brittany C.
I'm thinking about switching over and recommendation