BY OLAY

Discover a rush of moisture with NEW Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser. This gel cleanser washes away impurities, leaving skin soft, fresh, and ready or the next step in your daily skincare regimen. Restore hydration with the Olay Active Botanicals moisturizing hydra complex formulated with Snow Mushroom—a naturally-derived botanical that can hold up to 500x its weight in water. Used for centuries by women in China, this ancient secret has been updated for modern skincare. Visit Target to complete your Olay Active Botanicals skincare regimen with the Olay Active Botanicals toner, treatments, and moisturizers to reveal skin that glows with natural vitality.

• I would like to test this product, could you plea... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this wash cause or prevent break outs? Is it bad for acne pr...3 Answers
  • Does this deep clean pores or more of a surface cleanse of oils &...1 Answers
Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser
  • "I loved this product! I have very sensitive skin, an normally cleansers break me out or leave my skin feeling dehydrated. This cleanser left my face feeling very soft, hydrated, an cool! " in 55 reviews
Sierra M.
I received this product in a previous VoxBox and it was the full sized product. I started breaking out more than usual so I decided to switch cleansers and I now use this product. The formula is great and I haven’t had any problems with breakouts. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft without drying it out. I use this product 1-2 a day in the shower and it works great! (My skin isn’t very oily and it is not very dry. It’s pretty normal. I only breakout 1-2 times a month. My skin is pretty clear. I generally wash it at night or in the morning or both.)
Ryan W.
This is ok. I was not impressed really. Smells good. Didn't do any damage. But didn't really help either. My skin is combination and it seemed to get oiler on the jaw line causing light acne. I will not be using anymore. Got it really cheap so I'm cool.
Jonina S.
Very pleased with this product. Got it on clearance and was skeptical but my skin instantly felt softer. The tube lasts long too. You do not have to use much, I use about a little less then my pinky nail size and it lathers so well. Smells nice, not too potent.
Tammy T.
Raleigh
I have it packed in my suitcase as I am leaving in the morning. I am a third generation of Olay users. My little Irish grandmother would use nothing but Olay. As with other items all prices seem to go up I also use foaming face wash
Shannie E.
Boulder , CO
This is a good product. I got it on sale at target. It is a gel with no strong smell. It has good value and is over 3 ounces. It is a pretty gentle product. I don’t think I will but again but it wasn’t a bad product.
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
I suffer from very dry skin, and most face washes and moisturizes cause me to break out. However this face cleanser is amazing! It doesn’t cause me any breakouts and it leaves my face glows and moisturized. I will definitely be purchasing this again
Mary P.
It’s a great product!! Smells good and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I originally got this product from Influenster to try for free but I have also bought it again and again at Target!
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
This is slightly expensive, but sort of worth it.  It could last longer or be cheaper, but it does work.  It is especially nice in the summer because it is refreshing and it does not leave any kind of residue on your skin.  I buy it, but not often. It is only best for summers.
jonaury e.
This is a really good cleanser, I use this cleanser in the mornings because it refreshes and moisture the skin, Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser it’s really worth buying and i would highly recommend it
Kira S.
Baltimore , MD
This product took me by surprise. Initially I got this in a vox box and didn't really use it and set it aside for months. Then one month I ran and a cleanser and remembered I had this one. Let me start off by saying, I believe the key to clear skin is using a gentle and simple cleanser. This hands-down has to be one of my favorite cleansers I've ever used on my skin. I like that it feels very cool and calming and it foams up as soon as you rub it in. It really makes me feel like I'm cleaning my skin instead of stripping it away. I would 100% by this again.this cleaner is a little hard to find but completely worth it. Definitely a holy grail.
jessica f.
After using olay active botanicals what is the next step in your daily skincare regimen?? I have combination skin and mine felt a little dry did your skin feel dry after use?
Is it okay for use in combination skin?
Kiara M.
Bronx, NY
Is this product okay for acne prone/oily skin?
Jennifer C.
Mastic, NY
How soft does it make your skin? And does your skin get dry quickly or no ?
Amy N.
Many have said that they dislike the scent, what do it smell like? Also do you get irritated or break out? (Oily/acne skin)