BY OLAY

Discover a rush of moisture with NEW Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser. This gel cleanser washes away impurities, leaving skin soft, fresh, and ready or the next step in your daily skincare regimen. Restore hydration with the Olay Active Botanicals moisturizing hydra complex formulated with Snow Mushroom—a naturally-derived botanical that can hold up to 500x its weight in water. Used for centuries by women in China, this ancient secret has been updated for modern skincare. Visit Target to complete your Olay Active Botanicals skincare regimen with the Olay Active Botanicals toner, treatments, and moisturizers to reveal skin that glows with natural vitality.

Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser
  • "I loved this product! I have very sensitive skin, an normally cleansers break me out or leave my skin feeling dehydrated. This cleanser left my face feeling very soft, hydrated, an cool! " in 55 reviews
Ryan W.
This is ok. I was not impressed really. Smells good. Didn't do any damage. But didn't really help either. My skin is combination and it seemed to get oiler on the jaw line causing light acne. I will not be using anymore. Got it really cheap so I'm cool.
Sierra M.
I received this product in a previous VoxBox and it was the full sized product. I started breaking out more than usual so I decided to switch cleansers and I now use this product. The formula is great and I haven’t had any problems with breakouts. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft without drying it out. I use this product 1-2 a day in the shower and it works great! (My skin isn’t very oily and it is not very dry. It’s pretty normal. I only breakout 1-2 times a month. My skin is pretty clear. I generally wash it at night or in the morning or both.)
Rachel D.
Indianapolis, IN
Current everyday cleanser. It is very gentle, pleasant fresh scent. I use it when I wash my face only, as apposed to when in the shower. It works well with my face exfoliator also. Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight after. Am enjoying it.
Mary P.
It’s a great product!! Smells good and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I originally got this product from Influenster to try for free but I have also bought it again and again at Target!
bridget H.
Parma, OH
This is slightly expensive, but sort of worth it.  It could last longer or be cheaper, but it does work.  It is especially nice in the summer because it is refreshing and it does not leave any kind of residue on your skin.  I buy it, but not often. It is only best for summers.
Belen D.
Beltsville, MD
Love love love this product. I received this in a voxbox a while ago and I have not stopped using it since. I have oily skin and it does a great job cleansing it.
Jonina S.
Very pleased with this product. Got it on clearance and was skeptical but my skin instantly felt softer. The tube lasts long too. You do not have to use much, I use about a little less then my pinky nail size and it lathers so well. Smells nice, not too potent.
Erika W.
Langhorne , PA
Smells so good and I feel very rephrased after using it. My skin feels nice and smooth and clean. Very happy with this product. My teenage daughter tried mine,omg story short I had to go buy her, her own because I don’t want to share mine lol!!
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
I suffer from very dry skin, and most face washes and moisturizes cause me to break out. However this face cleanser is amazing! It doesn’t cause me any breakouts and it leaves my face glows and moisturized. I will definitely be purchasing this again
Jonaury M.
This is a really good cleanser, I use this cleanser in the mornings because it refreshes and moisture the skin, Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser it’s really worth buying and i would highly recommend it
jessica f.
After using olay active botanicals what is the next step in your daily skincare regimen?? I have combination skin and mine felt a little dry did your skin feel dry after use?
Is it okay for use in combination skin?
Kiara M.
Bronx, NY
Is this product okay for acne prone/oily skin?
Jennifer G.
Mastic, NY
How soft does it make your skin? And does your skin get dry quickly or no ?
Amy N.
Many have said that they dislike the scent, what do it smell like? Also do you get irritated or break out? (Oily/acne skin)