Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersOlay
Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser

Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser

Discover a rush of moisture with NEW Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser. This gel cleanser washes away impurities, leaving skin soft, fresh, and ready or the next step in your daily skincare regimen. Restore hydration with the Olay Active Botanicals moisturizing hydra complex formulated with Snow Mushroom—a naturally-derived botanical that can hold up to 500x its weight in water. Used for centuries by women in China, this ancient secret has been updated for modern skincare. Visit Target to complete your Olay Active Botanicals skincare regimen with the Olay Active Botanicals toner, treatments, and moisturizers to reveal skin that glows with natural vitality.

Has anyone seen this product in stores anymore? It was my favorite then one day it was just gone
I would like to test this product, could you please send me one as a test, I will give an extensive and observant review of my experience with this product as I use it
I'm thinking about switching over and recommendation
Start your review of Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser!
Product Highlights
I loved this product! I have very sensitive skin, an normally cleansers break me out or leave my skin feeling dehydrated. This cleanser left my face feeling very soft, hydrated, an cool! in reviews
Brittany H.
Pittsfield, MA
I absolutely love this face wash! My skin tends to dry out with face washes so it's very difficult to find a good one. This face wash does not dry my face out at all! It feels nice and smooth after using it! Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a face wash.
John F.
New Madrid, MO
Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser uploaded by John F.
This product is pretty amazing . With the first use there was a noticeable difference in the smoothness of my skin. It also provides a revitalizing fresh feeling. #activebotanicals
Gwen P.
La Porte, TX
I am so happy I found this product. It is smooth & creamy. Leaves your face clean and fresh. It doesn't strip the skin. I use the family of products together. Will not go back to my expensive brands.
Krysten D.
Church Road, VA
I received this in my wellness vox box for testing purposes. I actually really like this product. I use it in the morning when I take my shower and at night right before I get in the bed. It has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It does make my nose and forehead a little dry but other then that it is helping to clear up my acne. Once I run out, I will be buying this product again
Imani R.
This cleanser is the best. I love using it in the morning or at night before I go to sleep. It really leaves my skin glowing. Now that it's part of my routine I couldn't imagine my life without it!
Ines E.
Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser uploaded by Ines E.
This products is a gel to wash the face, personally it is very cheap and smells great, it also left the skin very hydrated and healthy. Other than that it removes all dirt and dead skin from the face. I give it 4 stars because the pot is a little small but otherwise it is perfect
Odalys C.
East Chicago, IN
Guys... I got this in my voxbox months ago. I've purchased it again and I don't know what I ever used before this!! This cleanser is so gentle and silky.. The smell is amazing and it does not irritate my acne. Actually, my cystic acne has gone down tremendously.
Chelsea D.
Tellico Plns, TN
I got this product in one of my voxbox a and I absolutely fell in love with it. It leaves your skin so smooth and just makes you feel ready for whatever your about to do! I hate putting makeup on after I use this products it's just so amazing.
Nicole  G.
It is very moisturizing and a good exfoliated but it's super thick so feels like a ton of cream on your face.
Ametra W.
Hellaaa, Cali
This product is amazing; I am normally not one to try new products, but after having received this one to try out, I'm hooked. A little goes a LONG way when it comes to this so make sure to use less than the size of a pea for your full face.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...