Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser

Discover a rush of moisture with NEW Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser. This gel cleanser washes away impurities, leaving skin soft, fresh, and ready or the next step in your daily skincare regimen. Restore hydration with the Olay Active Botanicals moisturizing hydra complex formulated with Snow Mushroom—a naturally-derived botanical that can hold up to 500x its weight in water. Used for centuries by women in China, this ancient secret has been updated for modern skincare. Visit Target to complete your Olay Active Botanicals skincare regimen with the Olay Active Botanicals toner, treatments, and moisturizers to reveal skin that glows with natural vitality.

I would like to test this product, could you please send me one as a test, I will give an extensive and observant review of my experience with this product as I use it
I'm thinking about switching over and recommendation
Does this wash cause or prevent break outs? Is it bad for acne prone skin ?
Start your review of Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“I loved this product! I have very sensitive skin, an normally cleansers break me out or leave my skin feeling dehydrated. This cleanser left my face feeling very soft, hydrated, an cool! ” in 55 reviews
North Carolina
This is one of my favorite products ever. It not only gives you such a deep clean but it feels so refreshing! And that feeling lasts all day! I find it at Target or online and it’s always at an affordable price.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Redness
Kearney, NE
Purchased at: Walgreens
I loved this for a simple cleanser but it just wasn't my favorite compared to other kinds I've tried from other brands. I liked that it was a more natural botanical and had a pleasant scent but felt that this is an ok, not five star though.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Waldorf, MD
Love this! Makes my skin feel great and hydrated. It’s very gentle on the skin. I would only improve the dryness after using. It’s a good value, not very pricey. Definitely would recommend!
Dry / Acne
I bought this on a whim but I'm so happy I did. I was a bit hesitant because of it being a gel cleanser as oppose to the normal foaming cleansers I'm used to. But to my surprise this cleans just as well minus all the bubbles. I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Combination / Redness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Birmingham, AL
I didn’t really understand this product. It’s supposed to go in your dry face, but felt sticky and strange. Maybe it was more user than product error, but I didn’t care for it too much.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dark Spots
Sumrall, MS
I'd really love to give this product 5 stars but I just couldn't because of the scent. I'll say more on that in a minute, but overall I LOVE this face wash! It goes on so incredibly smooth- I cannot say enough about the texture. It was relatively inexpensive and I love the packaging. My ONLY complaint is the scent. It's not horrible, but to me, it doesn't smell good. It smells like something my grandmother would wear decades ago. (Nothing against my grandma- she's the best) it's just not a scent that I welcome or want to smell like. But everyone is different and someone else may totally disagree! I'd just recommend smelling it before you purchase. But overall- it's a GREAT facewash! I'm really hoping Olay will make the same facewash in different scents!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores
Kingston Spgs, TN
I've been using this cleanser for about 3 months now and will definitely continue to do so. It is a quality cleanser that removes all of my makeup with ease, even my cat-eye liner. The texture is silky smooth and a little goes a long way, making it an excellent value. The smell is fresh and invigorating, but delicate. It does tingle a little when using it, but not in a burning or irritating way. Finally, it leaves my nearly 40 year old skin feeling better than before use and has improved its appearance over time. Very happy with this product.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
I received this product in a previous VoxBox and it was the full sized product. I started breaking out more than usual so I decided to switch cleansers and I now use this product. The formula is great and I haven’t had any problems with breakouts. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft without drying it out. I use this product 1-2 a day in the shower and it works great! (My skin isn’t very oily and it is not very dry. It’s pretty normal. I only breakout 1-2 times a month. My skin is pretty clear. I generally wash it at night or in the morning or both.)
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Fall River, MA
This product smells good! I usually stay away from scented products because of my sensitive skin but this wasn't too heavy to be over powering. It was a light enough texture so that my skin didn't feel greasy or sticky which is really good considering I have such sensitive skin. It was pretty affordable but I wouldn't keep it in my daily routine.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Midlothian, VA
I purchased this item online because I was in need of a facial cleanser and this had great reviews. I'm glad I made this purchase. It leaves my skin feel fresh, clean and smooth. It hasn't caused any breakouts (which usually new skincare products do) or made my skin more oily or dry. I would definitely recommend trying this product out!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...