BY OLAY

Discover a rush of moisture with Olay Active Botanicals Overnight Moisture Mask. Let your skin drink up this oil-free, special treatment mask while you sleep. Olay’s blend of naturally derived conditioning ingredients lets you wake up to soft, moisture-quenched skin. This nighttime facial moisturizer leaves skin glowing with natural vitality. Snow Mushroom is a naturally-derived botanical traditionally used for centuries by women in China. Snow Mushroom is known for its powerful ability to hold up to 500x its weight in water. Experience real, hydrating benefits with the power of our natural hydra complex formulated with Snow Mushroom.

• I have been using this twice a week for the last 3 weeks....1 Answers
Maritza G.
I have sensitive skin and avoid harsh chemicals and this product met those expectations ! A clean light scent and gentle gel that comes in cute white jar which drew my attention! It is not too moisturizing just perfect for the night.
butler✧ B.
Downey
It has a smell that’s really appealing but not too overwhelming. It’s a gel like consistency so it’s not oily at all and it cools the face nicely. Definitely moisturizing, but it absorbs a bit quicker than i’d like it to(you’re supposed to put a thin layer on your face to absorb overnight) would recommend !
ashley b.
BLAIRSVILLE, GA
I been using this every night for a few months now.I have pretty dry skin and this stuff seems to help me. Its a really nice consistency and smells nice and clean. It's not heavy and doesn't break me out like a lot of night creams do.
Vanessa R.
Palm Harbor, FL
I found this product on clearance at Target a few weeks ago and thought I’d give it a try, and I’m so glad I did! I’ve been using it several times a week since I purchased it, and I love it! I love that the tub is nice and big for the price. The texture is great, it’s kind of a cross between a cream and a jelly. It smells nice, goes on super smooth, and absorbes nicely. When I wake up in the morning my face is super soft and smooth.
Kelli N.
Huntersville, NC
I LOVE this product! I'm extremely picky about what I put on my face, as I break out incredibly easy, but this product has done me right! I also have incredibly dry skin, so I need deep moisture and this definitely does it for me. It also was much less expensive that I would expect. I'm hooked!
Sam S.
In love with this overnight moisturizing cream! It smells so nice and leaves the skin so soft and smooth. I use a little bit every night after I wash my makeup off and cleanse my face. It truly helps beat the winter burn!
Donna M.
DeRidder
I have used Olay products my whole life, my mother always used the olay products, they have never left an oily feel, irritated my skin or dried out my skin furthur. It is easy to apply, cost effective and I would highly recommend it to all my family
Eugenia R.
Little Rock , AR
Love this makes my face so soft, and love that you can sleep in it. It feels so refreshing, I like the packaging it looks nice, it was pass my expectations. Will definitely buy it again, and tell a friend.
Connie H.
Hibbing
So far so good. I wanted a night moisturizer that wasn't oily and i have found it. Use twice weekly, no more. My face is not dry and blotchy in the mornings anymore!
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I had high hopes for this product sadly I was let down, it left a really gross film on my face when I woke up. I also had a small break out not sure if it was related
Kristina N.
Lewisville, TX
I have been using this twice a week for the last 3 weeks. I like it because when I was it off in the morning my face feels hydrated.. Has anyone had long term benefits from this product?