BY OLAY

Discover a rush of moisture with Olay Active Botanicals Moisturizing Day Lotion. The lightweight formula infuses 24-hour hydration and maintains skin’s natural moisture, leaving skin soft to the touch. This facial moisturizer leaves skin glowing with natural vitality. Snow Mushroom is a naturally derived botanical traditionally used for centuries by women in China. Snow Mushroom is known for its powerful ability to hold up to 500x its weight in water. Experience real, hydrating benefits with the power of our natural hydra complex formulated with Snow Mushroom.

Olay Active Botanicals Moisturizing Day Lotion
  • "Been using this my entire life--a forever-fan! Great for sensitive skin. I've never had a problem with dry skin when I wear this!" in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of the very best moisturizing facial cremes Olay makes. I absolutely love it. " in 15 reviews
  • "It really did hydrate my skin leaving soft and smelling fantastic! I have really dry skin and this seems to do the job perfectly I've also tried the sunscreen lotion amazing love olay products ! " in 13 reviews
Fayethe V.
My mom and I both have chronic psoriatic arthritis, and the snow mushroom in this moisturizer is doing more good than any medication ever has. I will probably use this moisturizer forever. When I’m having a bad psoriasis day I will use the nightcream during the day. Olay Active Botanicals Intensive Night Cream Moisturizer is also a lifesaver. #psoriasis #psoriaticarthritis
Tonya B.
I found both the day and night creams/lotion in Big Lots for $2.50 each. I love the night cream because it doesn't require as much.

The day lotion is a bit different for me. It doesn't seem to hydrate as much as the night serum; my skin still feels dry after using, so I find myself using a lot more of it the. I would the night serum. Nevertheless, still a pretty good product.
Fatma E.
I loooove this lotion. I also have the toner. The smell is amazing. The application is easy and doesn’t feel caked on. The smell stays. It’s such a nice refreshing smell, I’m not quite sure how to describe it. I always apply it on my face and neck before I apply any makeup.
Nika W.
Auburn Hills, MI
I am so in love with Olay products. They work extremely well on my sensitive skin. Olay keeps my skin looking and feel by smooth and fresh. I recommend this product to my friends and family. As well as anyone who asks about my skincare.
Wendy O.
This product does exactly what it claims. My skin felt fresh and soft with no unsightly residue with some brands. The packaging was great it allowed me to see exactly what I was getting. I bought it from my local SuperWalmart. I would recommend this product for anyone who is needs just the right amount of moisturizing skin cream with seamless results.
Kimberly K.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love Olay's products. I was originally introduced to them by growing up watching my grandmother use them and seeing how absolutely beautiful her skin was. Even when she passed at 78 she did not have a single wrinkle on her face. At 30, I also use Olay and love how young it makes my skin look.  I will continue to use Olay products for a very longtime.
Jonina S.
Nice scent, light weight and nice moisturized feeling. Highly recommend using with the cleansing gel and toner combined. I used it 2 times a day and my skin changed noticeably within 4 days. Would have preferred a tube packaging vs screw top bottle but it does not effect the quality of the product.
Sandi M.
Gillette
This is a great day lotion.  It isn't heavy, and gives me just the right start under my makeup.  My skin feels hydrated all day with just that morning's application.  It is a good value, and works better than a previous, rather expensive day lotion from a department store.
Jaime T.
White House, TN
This moisturizer felt good on my skin when I first put it on in the morning and maybe for about 4 hours after that, but I don’t feel like it was a day long moisturizer. My face does get especially dry, so it might be good for those with normal skin. For me, it was not heavy duty enough.
Trena B.
I've been using the Olay sunscreen for sensitive skin for the past 15 years it is a good value for the amount you get. I always get it at target. It is the perfect base for my makeup and it moisturizers my dry skin enough. It is my holy grail facial moisturizer plus sunscreen.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
I have tried Olay Botanicals gel cleanser with mushroom extract, is the smell similar to that?
Christina V.
Louisville, KY
Does this work as well as I have heard?
Edith D.
El Salvador
What benefit does the body lotion?