BY OLAY

Discover a rush of moisture with Olay Active Botanicals Intensive Night Cream. The natural-feeling formula melts onto skin, infusing hydration and locking in your skin’s natural moisture for 24 hours. This nighttime facial moisturizer leaves skin soft and glowing with natural vitality. Snow Mushroom is naturally-derived botanical traditionally used for centuries by women in China. Snow Mushroom is known for its powerful ability to hold up to 500x its weight in water. Experience real, hydrating benefits with the power of our natural hydra complex formulated with Snow Mushroom.

Olay Active Botanicals Intensive Night Cream Moisturizer
  • " I have dry skin and I've been looking for a moisturizer that can really help keep my skin from being so patchy and dull. I've been using this night cream for about a month and I can honestly say I see a complete 180 in my skin. My face feels SO smooth. I used to apply this every night, but now that my skin isn't as dry I only apply it every other night. This night cream doesn't break me out and is really worth the price. I've thought about trying high-end night creams, but as a senior in high school paying over $50 for a moisturizer is way out of my budget. As you can see I'm almost out, so I'll be heading to the store to buy another one very soon! #AMustHave" in 7 reviews
  • "Amazing product works well on my sensitive skin got a free trial and its great leaves my skin glowing." in 7 reviews
  • "absolutely amazing. product was exactly what I expected. It was very effective and hydrating. Would love to buy this again sometime in the near future." in 5 reviews
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
This is thick but absorbable quickly. It leaves me feeling hydrated but not oily. I haven't noticed a difference in the appearance in my skin but it feels better. It is also more expensive than other drugstores brands that sell for $3 that do the same. If it was actually worth the price, like, if it lifted or firmed the skin, it would worth the price but it just doesn't do much for the large price tag.
Tonya B.
I stumbled upon this find in Big Lots for $2.50(I purchased both the day and night creams. ) I must say it does keep my skin super hydrated and soft. I would definitely recommend this if someone needs a good nighttime moisturizer that last.
Luz K.
Casas Adobes
is ok but im dont want to buying again this product is good I like the instructions are very clear the package is fine the smell is good does not smell weird when you apply it on your face it feels soft your skin has no perfume and the price is good for the quality of the product
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
I have always loved Olay products because it’s so gentle on my skin. My mom got me this night moisturizer after trying the gel cleanser. It makes my face feel smooth and soft especially since I have rough skin to begin with. The snow mushrooms really help make your skin glow. I am able to wake up in the morning feeling good about my skin. I highly recommend this product and others like it. It’s not expensive at all. I get it at Target!
Jeallene G.
Fontana, CA
Honestly I love all of Olays products , they are the best but not only that their products helps my face from breaking out and also removing blemishes within time so I recommend it
Donna M.
DeRidder
Olay products have been around forever, my mother used Olay products so I believe that you cannot go worng with them, they have a long standing history of being a good product. I find that my face is dry in the evenings after a long day outside, so I use the olay night cream after a shower and wake up refreshed.
Brooke B.
This product has done a great job keeping my face hydrated throughout the day. The packaging is great in that you can use every last drop. I bought it at Smith's Food and Drug. I really like it as it lives up to its description and I would recommend it to someone with really dry skin.
Sidney D.
Wagoner , OK
Olay Active Botanicals Intensive Night Cream Moisturizer I love night crams so much because that is when you can let it sink in the most, while you sleep. It makes your skin feel rejuvenated when you wake up and helps your makeup glide on so smooth. Would recommend!!
Melissa D.
Newfoundland
My mom used these products since the time I can remember. That's the reason I started using them. They still work as well as they did back then. The price is reasonable and the quality hasn't diminished at all. Will continue to use this product for all time
Heather O.
Nashville, TN
I like the way this feels and the scent is fine, but it's causing my skin to get random pimples that are not typical for me. As soon as I stop using I don't get them anymore. Overall I like the product, just not for my skin type.