Olay Acne Control Face Wash

Does this dry out your skin? Is it for oily skin or can people with acne and dry skin use it?
Is this good to use if you have oily skin?
How fast does this work? I have a bunch of acne and I have a gathering coming up and I want it gone.
Start your review of Olay Acne Control Face Wash!
Product Highlights
“I have rosacea and very sensitive skin. This cleanser gets my face clean without irritating it. ” in reviews
I very do recommend this product. I used it for the first time about three weeks from today, and let me tell you, it had improved my skin greatly!! My skin was breaking out very often, it was oily in the morning and dry at night, so what was i supposed to do? I went to this product and it helped my skin control itself, and become most reliable. My skin has healed greatly!
Buffalo
I tried this for my skin. which has been a huge issue of concern. My skin is oily, breaks out frequently, sensitive, wrinkles and large pores. This product felt like it did a good job cleaning my face. It didn't dry my skin out like most brands do. But I didnt notice any improvements on my acne.
Clarkston, GA
This facial cleanser from Olay is creamy in texture and has a very pleasant smell. It does not harm the sensitive skin and also removes excess of oil and dirt without making the skin dry. This Olay face wash is very effective for the person having oily and acne prone skin.
Saipan
I only tryed this once and its really good and the place where i stay is really hot, it helps alot with my acne, i long need it use this product twice a month. And its very gentle on the face no burning feel and your face is not dry after washing
Wolcottville , IN
This product really dried my face out and it took awhile to get it back to feeling hydrated. It was my first time using and it made my face feel clean but dried it out to where my face hurt so I wont be purchasing another one of these.
Princeton
The Olay Acne Control face wash 100% cleared my skin. In a week I noticed a significant difference in my acne. It even helped fade my acne scars. I love this wash and will definitely purchase it again.
san fransisco
This was used to be my go to after removing my makeup in the evenings but after about two months of using it every night I realized it wasn't preventing breakouts. So I think the only thing it really did was clear off my face of dirt etc before bed but not deeply cleanse.
Bronx, NY
Este líquido me a ayudado muchísimo con mi problema de acné es la segunda vez que lo compro y lo uso normal en mi rutina diaria y si cumplió todas mis expectativas me encanto lo recomiendo mucho
Appleton, WI
Use this a couple times. It seems to make my face break out a little bit more but I also have a very sensitive face. I like how clean it makes my face feel but not how it breaks out.
The okay acne control face wash is similar to something your parents would buy you as a kid. It’s just like any other face wash. But it does work to make sure your face is shiny.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooklyn, NY
il y a un an
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Wash Deep Cleansing Coconut Milk never suffered from acne but have really dry skin did anyone ever try this ??