Olay Acne Control Face Wash uploaded by Jennette F.

BY OLAY

• Is this similar to their black head clearing scrub? I ca...1 Answers
Olay Acne Control Face Wash
  • "I have rosacea and very sensitive skin. This cleanser gets my face clean without irritating it. " in 13 reviews
Daniella D.
Was recommended to try this out when I was breaking out... Bought mine at Target, it's not expensive but not dirt cheap either. It's gentle but drying. I would recommend this product to you if you have oily problematic skin, my breakouts weren't that bad, so this stuff basically dried out the pimples but also dried out my skin over time.. But it smells nice and it's far from a bad face wash so I'll give it the 4 stars.
Seth A.
Keyser, WV
Olay Acne Control Face Wash, 6.70-Ounce (Pack of 2) This product is an alright acne wash. It does help with acne flare ups. The only thing I did not like about it , was the smell. Other than that , it is a good acne wash. It comes in a hand pump bottled pack of 2. It was effective in doing its job. For someone who has acne , I would recommend. Would I purchase again? Probably.
Amanda G.
Holyoke
I have acne prone skin and this product just made me break out more than normal. I'm not sure if it was because I was using it to often but I didn't like it. The smell is amazing tho. I would say give it a try and see. It's not over drying just not a product that was compatible with my skin type
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I wash my face in the shower I try different kinds but I like this one. It smells good. Doesn't burn your face and it's cheap. Well to me it is. I would make bigger bottles so you don't have to keep buy them every two weeks or sometimes week. I would say give it a try and see how you like it.
Jeanna S.
I would recommend this product to anyone who has oily skin because it helps it so much it is so effective for taking away acne it has very nice packaging it’s always so nice and never any bubble and I would recommend this to anyone who has oily skin it will help you out so much
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
This face wash is okay. It smells really good and makes my skin feel good but I personally don't think it's better than other face washes I've used. The price is decent as well. I would use it again if my favorite cleanser was sold out, but it's not my first option.
Veena D.
This face wash does a very good job in cleansing my face. It instantly removes oil and dirt in just one wash. I always use a facial sponge in washing my face, especially at night, so that my face will be more cleansed. It also does a good job in removing make-up, but I always use a make-up remover before washing my face
Nika W.
Auburn Hills, MI
When it comes to my face, I use Olay. It is by far my favorite brand to use when it comes to keeping my face clean and clear. I have tried other products but Olay takes the cake with me hands down. It's a brand I trust and a brand I am proud to tell others about.
loraine s.
Kissimmee, FL
This acne wash is everything, I use it to control blemishes or acne and it work wonders, leaves my face Soft and flawless. It is not too pricey, and met my expectation, I was happy with the product and I would recommend this to other who have acne problem.
allison❁ B.
Jackson, NJ
I do not like this product because I feel it does not thoroughly clean my face, after scrubbing and rinsing my face still feels oily. The product does not really get as soapy as I would like. I would recommend if your face  is typically very dry
Liz W.
Is this similar to their black head clearing scrub? I can no longer find this in stores.