BY OLAY

Olay 50ml Total Effects Hand Cream Treatment see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work in the refinery and my hands typically get really dry so I needed something to fix that. I bought this last winter from Walmart and I like it, but I had to reapply over and over. It's not long lasting but for the time it is on my hands it is amazing. The bottle it comes in is perfect purse size, that is always a plus. If the formula would just be a long lasting grade it would def be a 5-star product.
Pretty J.
This is the best hand cream I've ever bought. I received it as a gift for Christmas every since then I've been using it. I'm a first time user. This product met my expectations I didn't even know it could reach. There's no room for improvement because its already the best.
Rachita S.
New York
I liked it because it made my hands really soft after just one use. I used this for my feet as well and it really improved the appearance of them. I will really recommend using this in winters as it will really avoid cracked feet and rough hands. Definitely will re purchase it.
Samie S.
Miesville
Loved this creamy hand cream. I love my facial moisturizer so I decided to give this a try. It is rich and creamy, bit doesn't leave your hands greasy. A little high of price point, but definitely would be a great gift.
Helen C.
Fort Worth
My hands get dry easily. Then my co worker introduced me to this product. Once I tried it, fell in love with it. It works great. For me, the price I paid is worth it. I absolutely recommended this product to everyone.
Tayler R.
Terre Haute
Made my hands very soft but they were almost slippery after words I would use again it may have been the way I used it but the price is reasonable so if you are looking for a product like this then I would recommend
Harley H.
Woodruff
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom and I SWEAR by this product. It's perfect for using on your hands, especially when they're dry, chaffed or cracked from cold weather. This is my mom's go-to hand cream. She's got me obsessed with it, too!
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wash alot of dishes and do so it make my hands look alittle older then what i realy am. Starting useing this lotion cause a friends told me about it so i decided to give it a try and it works love the results.
liyah A.
dover
this made my hands very soft. great to use during the winter time since the cold usually dries out my skin terribly. i probably wouldn't buy again simply because there's better products for a lower price.
Alexx S.
Carlsbad, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream works so good for my hands. I have many days where my hands tend to get dry and when I apply this it usually lasts for almost the whole day of pure smoothness. I would recommend to others who tend to have dry hands as well.