BY OLAY

Olay 50ml Total Effects Hand Cream Treatment see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shae J.
Shae J.
Gresham, OR
I used is it was very expensive for the a product that you just buy in the grocery store. I felt like my skin felt smooth at first but after a few hours felt oily. I have better luck that lasted longer with other products. I will use this again when I need to just run to the store but diffidently not for daily use
growing 🌻.
growing 🌻.
Grand Rapids
This works good 😍 It makes my skin feel so good . & it's really gentle to my skin so that's good because I have really sensitive skin plus it was my first time using it so I was kinda scared but I'm going to buy som more because I'm running low on it . I feel like if you never used it you should try it
Rachita S.
Rachita S.
New York
I liked it because it made my hands really soft after just one use. I used this for my feet as well and it really improved the appearance of them. I will really recommend using this in winters as it will really avoid cracked feet and rough hands. Definitely will re purchase it.
Pretty J.
Pretty J.
This is the best hand cream I've ever bought. I received it as a gift for Christmas every since then I've been using it. I'm a first time user. This product met my expectations I didn't even know it could reach. There's no room for improvement because its already the best.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Lewisburg , TN
Okay hand cream is a luxe creamy hand cream. It leaves my hands feeling smooth ans hydrated. My hand become dry and feel like they are going to crack. This cream surpases my expectations. It is my go to hand cream all year round.
Helen C.
Helen C.
Fort Worth
My hands get dry easily. Then my co worker introduced me to this product. Once I tried it, fell in love with it. It works great. For me, the price I paid is worth it. I absolutely recommended this product to everyone.
Tayler R.
Tayler R.
Terre Haute
Made my hands very soft but they were almost slippery after words I would use again it may have been the way I used it but the price is reasonable so if you are looking for a product like this then I would recommend
I have only used this once but it works really well. It really helped with my dry hands and felt really nice on the skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who experiences dry hands during the cold weather.
Harley H.
Harley H.
Woodruff
My mom and I SWEAR by this product. It's perfect for using on your hands, especially when they're dry, chaffed or cracked from cold weather. This is my mom's go-to hand cream. She's got me obsessed with it, too!
Jean S.
Jean S.
I enjoy working outside in the summer, but it takes a toll on my hands.  This product is my go to rescue solution when I have over exposed my hands.  Smooths the roughness and makes them feel like normal skin again.  It is not heavy or greasy, so no need to whip off anything.