BY OLAY

Olay 50ml Total Effects Hand Cream Treatment see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shae J.
Shae J.
Gresham, OR
I used is it was very expensive for the a product that you just buy in the grocery store. I felt like my skin felt smooth at first but after a few hours felt oily. I have better luck that lasted longer with other products. I will use this again when I need to just run to the store but diffidently not for daily use
growing 🌻.
growing 🌻.
Grand Rapids
This works good 😍 It makes my skin feel so good . & it's really gentle to my skin so that's good because I have really sensitive skin plus it was my first time using it so I was kinda scared but I'm going to buy som more because I'm running low on it . I feel like if you never used it you should try it
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Lewisburg
Okay hand cream is a luxe creamy hand cream. It leaves my hands feeling smooth ans hydrated. My hand become dry and feel like they are going to crack. This cream surpases my expectations. It is my go to hand cream all year round.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Got this for my mom but she ended up not using it so I did and I loved it. Made my hands feel moisturized and super smooth. Would definitely buy it again. Isn't a heavy or watery product either which is great!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Milwaukee, WI
I keep this lotion in my purse at all times because it's definitely a must have! My hands are usually very rough and crack easily and I've used many differ hand lotions but most seem to burn my cracked skin even if it wasn't scented. This lotion is not like the others. I would totally recommend this.
August Q.
August Q.
Tucson
This product is great if you have cracking dry hands because it works and it does it without causing discomfort to the cracks in your hands, when I used it, it began working immediately
Gracie R.
Gracie R.
I love this handcream treatment. My hands were dry and scaly before using. This provided moisture that lasted the entire day. Perfect in the winter time or all seasons. I would recommend to others and buy again.
Wendy  .
Wendy .
Lexington, SC
The hand cream keeps my hands from becoming dry throughout the day. No more rough and dry hands for me. It is a great moisturizer.
Jada H.
Jada H.
I put this on before going to bed at night and wake up with my hands feeling like a babies bottom
Sezgi Y.
Sezgi Y.
İstanbul
For the price point, it is amazing. It leaves your hands feeling amazing and silky smooth, very hydrating. And it's easily absorbed to the skin it doesn't leave a sticky residue on your hands which is great