Olay 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths Sensitive

Gentle Clean 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths For Sensitive Skin Remove Dirt, Oil And Makeup—even Mascara—for A 2x Better Clean Than Basic Cleansing. Each Cloth Contains The Cleansing Power Of A Liquid Cleanser, Toner, Mask Or Scrub, All In One. Soap- And Fragrance-free, Plus Dermatologist Tested, These Facial Cloths Cleanse, Tone, Hydrate And Exfoliate To Gently Smooth Skin’s Texture.

Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Butylene Glycol, Peg-14m, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract**, Tocopheryl Acetate***, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica, Bht, Sodium Laurate *Aloe Vera **Chamomile Extract ***Vitamin E Acetate *Aloe Vera **Extrait De Camomille ***Acétate De Vitamine E

Kiera M.
Anderson, CA
I used to use these all the time. They are really good for cleaning off dirt and makeup. It doesn't leave a nasty residue on your face or clog your pores. Perfect for a gentle exfoliating or a wakeup in the morning. They are a little spendy, but worth it.
April V.
Convenient and easy way of removing makeup at the end of the day. They smell great and leave your skin feeling smooth and refreshed and didn’t not irritate my skin. Easy to find at most stores. I will continue to buy
Emily N.
I had a coupon for these so i decided to give them a try. I have a few problems with this product. First, the packaging is flawed. The bag isn't resealable and neither is the box, which left me confused on how to store these. Next, it says on the box that these are gentle enough to use on the eyes to remove make up but it irritated my eyes and burnt when it got in them. Finally, these are a mess. I wetted the cloth and then it seemed like water was getting everywhere once I started using it. They aren't convenient at all like make up wipes but they do get the job done well. Overall, I wouldn't buy these again even though they provide a good clean just because of all the hassle.
Angie R.
I love these Olay Daily Gentle Cleaning cloths.  They remove makeup really well.  They are super easy to use.  Just add warm water and there you go.  We go camping a lot so these are perfect for that since they don't take up much space when packing.  They are my go to cloths every time because they are convenient and work great!!
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
I cannot live without these cloths! I use them to take off ALL my makeup (eye makeup, mascara, face). They are great in the shower and I always use them before bed. I usually still wash my face with my skin care routine after using these and primarily use the cloths for the purpose of getting all my makeup off. I love that they have a sensitive skin option and they also gently exfoliate your face while removing your makeup. This is a staple in my beauty routine!!
Kyra L.
I will forever give these a 5 star rating. Not only do they work well with my sensitive skin, but it doesn't irritate my skin like most cleansing cloths do. It easily removes my make up and has my skin feel nice after using them. I highly recommend these to others and but them all of the time.
Gabriela D.
Long Beach, CA
These are my holy grail of face wipes!!  I have sensitive skin and I have used other face wipes in the past that have irritated my skin but honestly these Olay wipes are perfect. I use these to take off my makeup and then I use a cleanser afterwards to get everything else off . They are inexpensive and I usually buy these at Target :)
Sarah O.
Urbana, IL
These products help take off makeup and dirt from the day. Once you get them wet, soap comes out from them. It is painful if you get in the eye. Sometimes I still find after cleaning that there is remaining makeup. Continent that you don't have to also buy soap. Olay Daily Facials Daily Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths
Emily W.
Seattle, WA
I love love love these facial wipes! They're my EVERYDAY, day AND night facial wash. They leave my face feeling super clean and the included toner is an absolute plus. Totally recommend this product for those looking for a daily wash. Plus the towel makes it easily disposable!
Tezra E.
Fayetteville, AR
I used to use cleansing cloths at least twice a day and found these to be gentle and effective. I've alternated between these and a store brand. I purchased mine at Walgreens on sale. I switched to the store brand because the texture wasn't as good on the Olay brand.