BY OLAY

Purities From Combination/Oily Skin
Removes Dirt, Oil And Makeup—even Mascara—2x Better Than Basic Cleansing
Each Facial Cloth Contains The Cleansing Power Of A Liquid Cleanser, Toner, Mask Or Scrub To Cleanse, Tone, Hydrate And Exfoliate Skin
Exfoliates And Smoothes Skin's Texture
Dermatologist Tested, Soap-free

Petrolatum, Peg-100, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cyclodextrin, Butylene Glycol, Peg-14m, Hamamélis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract*, Salicylic Acid**, Panthenol***, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance/Parfum, Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Sodium Ma/Diisobutylene Copolymer, Silica, Bht, Sodium Laurate *Witch Hazel Extract, **Beta-hydroxy, ***Pro-vitamin B5 *Extrait D Hamamélis, **Bêta-hydroxy, ***Provitamine B5

Buy on Amazon
Kristy G.
west palm beach
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are absolutely fantastic. I use them after i use my regular micellar water and it cleanses deep in my pores, removing makeup that my regular remover missed. I didn’t realize how much makeup I was leaving on my skin at night. The cloths also have very delicate exfoliating beads attached to them, assuring that deep clean.
They start out completely dry, then activate with water and get extremely soapy and sudsy in your face. I love the fact they start out dry because I never have to worry about sealing the container perfectly or have them dry out.
My skin has looked amazing since I started using this product (I’m guessing due to all the excess makeup I didn’t realize I was leaving on my pores successfully being removed) and I will continue to purchase this and HIGHLY recommend it to anyone. They have different variations that cater to every skin type.
Tiffany A.
I love these on days when I'm feeling lazy. They take off every bit of my makeup and my face feels so clean afterwards! Not gonna lie, I use these pretty frequently and it has a permanent spot in my skincare routine thanks to a recommendation by Samantha March. All you do is wet the cloth to activate the cleanser and wipe your makeup off. I've not used it on my eyes so I'm not sure if it would sting or not but I've always used a different remover for my eye makeup. These are great for travel since they are dry. Just grab the amount you will use
Throw them in a ziploc bag, and there you go, you can cut them in half to make them last longer, too. They're very generously sized cloths.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I use these every single day. Once in the morning and once at night. My skin has never been more clear or felt more clean. I was skeptical at first but I will never go without these wipes. Hey are so gentle yet really cleanse your skin without stripping it.
Sheena B.
These are perfect for daily use and are especially fantastic when traveling. There’s way more soap on these than I usually need, and the sheets are very large, so I’ll cut them in half or even quarters. Bonus is they last longer. Love using the scrubby side to exfoliate and Work the soap in, and the softer side to buff away any imperfections and makeup residue. Definitely a must have in my vanity
Aylin A.
I recently purchased them just to try them out and wow they are amazing. When its the time to take out my make up with this it easily take the makeup off, and leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft. Before i started using them i had this horrible pimples in my cheeks but since i started using them i saw  a decrease of the pimples on literally the first day it was incredible.
Joy L.
Trafford, PA
I love these! In terms of a mini facial, I’m not so sure about that, but I love that they are activated with water and I truly feel like I’m getting a good cleanse on my skin. They do not leave behind a residue as many premoistened cleansing wipes do. I always have a handful of these around and will continue to repurchase
Reynaa V.
Phoenix
This are absolutely adorable , they are travel size and I love that . They have a very good value , I don’t really like the packaging . It definitely met my expectations. I think the packaging needs improvement.
Caitlan M.
Memphis, TN
I always love a good facial cloth. I have really oily skin and I am always looking for facial washes to help control that. I bought these at the local Walgreens. They are very gentle on your face and make your face feel nice and refreshed after use.
Savanna N.
Pineville, KY
A friend introduced me to this product and I’ve not been disappointed. They’re almost $9-10 so that’s a little pricy for makeup wipes but I will not be buying another makeup wipe after using this one. It isn’t any ordinary wipe, after applying water it creates soap which I love.
Gianna M.
I seriously love these things! They're like makeup wipes but you have to add water. They're wonderful for traveling. I don't feel like they dry out my face too much and they do a great job of getting my makeup off! I would recommend these to anyone! I've gotten mine at target and Walmart for around $4