BY OLAY #62 in Face Wipes

Purities From Combination/Oily Skin
Removes Dirt, Oil And Makeup—even Mascara—2x Better Than Basic Cleansing
Each Facial Cloth Contains The Cleansing Power Of A Liquid Cleanser, Toner, Mask Or Scrub To Cleanse, Tone, Hydrate And Exfoliate Skin
Exfoliates And Smoothes Skin's Texture
Dermatologist Tested, Soap-free

Petrolatum, Peg-100, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cyclodextrin, Butylene Glycol, Peg-14m, Hamamélis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract*, Salicylic Acid**, Panthenol***, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance/Parfum, Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Sodium Ma/Diisobutylene Copolymer, Silica, Bht, Sodium Laurate *Witch Hazel Extract, **Beta-hydroxy, ***Pro-vitamin B5 *Extrait D Hamamélis, **Bêta-hydroxy, ***Provitamine B5

Buy on Amazon
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The only thing that these are missing is the water. I bought these years ago when I had normal skin and even though they say they are for combination or oily skin they worked fine for me, I used them religiously once or twice a day for a couple of years when I was using drugstore cleansers and like that these have a side that exfoliates and the other side softens and polishes, the scent was good and I felt clean without being stripped afterwards. They were all so easy to rinse off. They are extremely travel-friendly because they are dry cloths that you can put in a ziplock bag or leaving the original bag and take with you to have a face wipe we're all you need to do is add water to wash your face. Great for camping!
Savanna N.
Pineville, KY
A friend introduced me to this product and I’ve not been disappointed. They’re almost $9-10 so that’s a little pricy for makeup wipes but I will not be buying another makeup wipe after using this one. It isn’t any ordinary wipe, after applying water it creates soap which I love.
Emma B.
Love these. I keep them by the shower and use them to wash my face before using my other cleansers cause it exfoliates and takes the dirt and makeup off my skin, so I'm not rubbing it further into my pores as I use other products. The little beads don't scratch or irritate my skin and soap doesn't dry out my skin. Over time my skin looked more even and it helped decking my pores daily so they could return to there normal size. Saw a decrease in blackheads too.
Sheena B.
These are perfect for daily use and are especially fantastic when traveling. There’s way more soap on these than I usually need, and the sheets are very large, so I’ll cut them in half or even quarters. Bonus is they last longer. Love using the scrubby side to exfoliate and Work the soap in, and the softer side to buff away any imperfections and makeup residue. Definitely a must have in my vanity
Aylin A.
I recently purchased them just to try them out and wow they are amazing. When its the time to take out my make up with this it easily take the makeup off, and leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft. Before i started using them i had this horrible pimples in my cheeks but since i started using them i saw  a decrease of the pimples on literally the first day it was incredible.
Joy L.
Trafford, PA
I love these! In terms of a mini facial, I’m not so sure about that, but I love that they are activated with water and I truly feel like I’m getting a good cleanse on my skin. They do not leave behind a residue as many premoistened cleansing wipes do. I always have a handful of these around and will continue to repurchase
Amanda M.
Atlanta, GA
Removes all of my makeup without irritating my eyes. The scent is very light and isn’t overpowering. My face feels clean and fresh after. I love it. It’s affordable and something I always need in my bathroom.
Reynaa V.
Phoenix
This are absolutely adorable , they are travel size and I love that . They have a very good value , I don’t really like the packaging . It definitely met my expectations. I think the packaging needs improvement.
JessicaLynn N.
I take these with me whenever I travel because they are easy to pack and they aren't wet. These definitely give a good deep clean to the skin without being too harsh. However I tend to find that they don't take off eye makeup as well as I hoped. But they leave your skin feeling smooth.
Courtney S.
Knoxville, TN
Cheap and effective, and definitely a staple in my beauty routine. I can find it almost anywhere and is easy to purchase. It clears my skin up easily and keeps it clear, as long as I continue using it. Great price for what you get. I recommend it to everyone.