BY GENERIC

Olay 2-in-1 Essential Ribbons Sunflower Oil + Refreshing Nectarine Moisturizing Body Wash: Incredible shower experience Hydrated, more beautiful skin Provides long-lasting moisture while releasing an indulgent scent see more...

Judy M.
Gilbertsville
well i love olay i grew up with this product and grwouong and having news stuff and new fresh scent i love it the only thing is very expenisve the price is crazy and i used it every day i love it gentle and i would reccoment to anyone who want to try this
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
Olay is the best! This smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft. I recommend this to everybody.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I am in love with this stuff it's is awesome and smells great I usually buy the purple though. ..........
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this product it leaves my skin feeling nice and hydrated. It feels and smells wonderful I would recommend this to anyone.
Renee R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Olay !!!!!!!!!! Okay has the best products !!!! I love their body wash .
Shruthi  A.
Saint Charles, IL
This smells amazing and moisturizers your skin very well and makes it so that your skin feels so soft and supple
Katie L.
Roselle, IL
Smells great and leaves skin moisturized! I only gave it 5 stars because the scent didn't last as long as other body washes I use.
Erin P.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Olay is deff another one that's at the top of my list for body washes, if I'm not using dove or soft soap it's deff this one! The price for a bottle is a decent price, and a little goes a long way, it leaves my skin so soft and silky smooth!
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
Which Olay scent is your favorite?