BY OLAY

Olay 2-in-1 Essential Ribbons Sunflower Oil + Refreshing Nectarine Moisturizing Body Wash: Incredible shower experience Hydrated, more beautiful skin Provides long-lasting moisture while releasing an indulgent scent

Shakeria D.
west palm beach florda
Olay products are amazing i love them. Im a big support of there product because its very moisturizing. I love the shea with manuka honey oh my god when i tell you that smells sooo good. I can begin to put in words. You have to smell ot for yourself to understand. I will definitely continue supporting this product. And very affordable.
Tara W.
Okay Olay this line of body wash is a GAME CHANGER! I do not like any other Olay body wash but this is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Good job Olay! This Olay Moisture Ribbons Plus body wash is AMAZING!!!!! I have horrible dry skin and this has helped SO MUCH! It’s very affordable and you don’t have to use a lot like other soaps! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! This body wash is the holy grail!!! They don’t have the one I bought so I added a picture of it. :) :)
Kristy G.
west palm beach
This is by far my favorite body wash. Ive gotten it in every fragrance and the one I have now, Shea & Manuka Honey is my favorite scent out of all of them. (Every scent they have smells amazing). Because it is infused with Shea butter, It leaves your skin feeling so soft and mousturized and that feeling lasts all day. It has a strong, yet not overwhelming, feminine smell of Manuka Honey that keeps your skin smelling fresh and clean ALL DAY. My husband can still smell it at night when we go to bed, he is also a big fan of the way it smells 😉. This is the only body wash I use & will continue to use. Love everything about it.
Becca B.
Hope, IN
I love the ribbon body wash line, but this one and the purple one definitely come in at a close tie. I love the scent of this one simply because it’s a clean smelling scent. It’s not overwhelming, or overpowering. It leaves your skin soft, and smelling fabulous.
Lorann B.
Knoxville, TN
I am on my second bottle of this and I think I've found the body wash I will use for the rest of my life. (Sounds dramatic but I mean it.) This formula is so rich and moisturizing that I do not even need lotion on my legs after I shower. My legs stay silky smooth for hours! The scent is divine and actually lingers on my skin after I shower. Whenever I use this, people tell me that I smell good. I will repurchase this again and again.
Amanda J.
Lexington, KY
This must be a new(ish) product, or one that isn't listed on Influenster just yet.
I can not get over how soft this leaves my skin feeling. I'm on my second bottle after trying a different scent (which was amazing as well). I feel exfoliated and clean when I'm done with this product. A little does go a long way.
Markeshia M.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this product because it has HONEY and Shea of course. It comes out like a butter which I definitely love in a body wash. It’s very affordable and it smells good. The only con i have about this product is that i don’t know if i would purchase again.
Kayla M.
Brandenburg
This product was recommend by a friend and I can honestly say that this is by far the very best body wash I have every used! It takes a very small amount to wash your entire body! The smell is out of this world!
Jackie H.
This is literally the BEST smelling body wash I have ever smelled !!! My roommate in college discovered this before me and after she used it in the bathroom, I was INSTANTLY hooked and needed to get myself a bottle ! I've never turned back since !!

5 stars alone for the invigorating, fruity but not too overpowering, nectarine-y scent !!

I don't have any sensitivity to most body washes or anything, so I can't attest to if it's irritating on the skin ... However, I've never had any problems!

It lathers up great and I don't think my skin has been dry after. My boyfriend also loves the scent and uses it when he showers at my place :)

Love this body wash! I'm sure you'd purchase it after sniffing it ! MmMmMM
Nadiya I.
Bronx , NY
THE ONLY BODY WASH I USE!! Please if you take nothing from at least hear me out on this product. I search high and low for this product! You can only find this product at k mart, rite aid, and bed bath and beyond. Any one from the ribbons line is great! I love all of them and they do exactly what they claim. They range from 5-7 dollars which is super cheap! Its my holy grail and staple product. It smells wonderful and leaves your skin feeling silky soft and moisturized. This is the longest review I've wrote because this product is amazing and I want everyone to be able to experience this!!
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's the scent of this like?
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
Which Olay scent is your favorite?