BY OLAY

Combines one ribbon of advanced Olay moisturizers with one ribbon of cleansing body wash Skin-nourishing formula provides long-lasting moisture Get specialty-brand indulgence at 1/2 the price* (*Suggested retail price per ounce vs. leading speciality brand) Luscious Orchid Scent: Infused with jojoba extract and the exotic scent of fresh orchids Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Jojoba Extract + Luscious Orchid Moisturizing Body Wash see more...

• "Love the scent! super moisturizing which i love! when i use this body wash i don't have to apply lotion after my shower... oh did i mention it smells amazing?" in 18 reviews
  • "I love this stuff. It's great to get use when you have dry skin and it makes you smell amazing!" in 8 reviews
  • "I have psoriasis and this leaves my skin a lot softer and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I love the silky texture of the body wash and I adore the scent of Orchids so this wash is on of my absolute favorites. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is probably one of the best smelling body washes I have ever used in my life! I love the body lotion ribbons that make my skin super soft and luxurious and the smell is intoxicating! It is a bit on the pricey side (or just being the frugal person I am, would not spend $5 on a beauty product) but I still enjoy it today!" in 4 reviews
  • "I like that it comes in a smaller container (not really small, but I could not find a smaller sized body wash than this in Walmart)." in 2 reviews
Tatiana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been using this and the other scented ones for almost 10 years, I literally never switch up my body soap! I love this stuff. It’s so moisturizing and lathers so nicely. Leaves you smelling so nice, body soft, and secretly I use it to shave my legs (they have a leg cream just like this so it’s basically the same) and it works perfect. Cheap too!
JLWages W.
Review for: Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Jojoba Extract + Luscious Orchid Moisturizing Body Wash 18 Oz more...
This is by far my favorite body wash! Olay is such a great brand, their skincare overall never disappoints! Using this particular body wash smells so so good and actually makes a difference in your skin overtime! It doesn’t dry out my skin or leaves a odd residue at all! I think it’s well worth the price!
Morgan W.
This stuff leaves my skin with the most moisture possible after a long, hot shower. My skin has always been dry, but swapping out my old body wash for this has made such a big improvement and made my need a body lotion go way down
Andrea D.
Wilmington, DE
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BODY WASH! where do I begin? It smells beautiful and keeps your skin smelling lovely all day! Plus it moisturizes to the point where you don’t even need lotion. A little goes a long way so it’s a great deal!
MIndy J.
FREEPORT, IL
I love the ribbons! The smell is so intense but not overwhelming. the Jojoba Extract is intoxicating. I love the Olay 2 in 1 body wash is so silky smooth. I love to use the various Olay body washes because of the amazing way they leave my skin so soft.
chandanie p.
Kissimmee, FL
By far one of the best body washes I’ve tried. It definitely leaves your skin feeling smooth after every shower and it has a very great smell for a great price! I would recommend this product!
Olivia B.
Island park , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this line and can’t seem to find it anymore anywhere so I’ve been using the Shea butter one this one was my all time favorite leaves the skin smooth and smelling amazing and wasn’t too expensive
Adina S.
Rochester, NY
I try different body washes frequently but tend to go back to this one. It keeps my skin soft, it smells amazing, and is affordable. It lasts me quite a while because a little bit goes a long way!
Elizabeth P.
Patchogue, NY
My Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Body Wash is always in my shower. No other body wash leaves my skin feeling as moisturized as this wash. I use mine every day to keep my skin soft, and hydrated. I always buy at Target and have recommended the product to many people!
Akyra A.
Kinston, NC
I love the scent and the color of this product! This is my go to item when I purchase Olay products. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized with a scent that lingers throughout the day.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
Does this have a good smell to it?