Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Avocado Oil + Soothing Cucumber Moisturizing Body Wash 18 Oz

BY OLAY

Combines one ribbon of advanced Olay moisturizers with one ribbon of cleansing body wash Skin-nourishing formula provides long-lasting moisture Get specialty-brand indulgence at 1/2 the price* (*Suggested retail price per ounce vs. leading speciality brand) Soothing Cucumber Scent: Infused with avocado oil and the crisp scent of refreshing cucumbers see more...

• Does this come in any other fragrances?2 Answers
Jade F.
Jade F.
This is definitely a unique body wash. The scent was quite new to me, and I am still not quite sure if I like it. I bought this at shoppers drug mart because it was on special and I was not overly impressed, but also not disappointed. It is very creamy and moisturizing, and cleans well.
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Best olay body wash i have ever used. I love he ribbons as they give it a nice look as well as the ensuring that it will feel amazing. Avocado oil in the product certainly makes it that much better. If you need a mositurizing and relaxing body wash i would 100% recommend this.
THEEPA Y.
THEEPA Y.
This products makes my skin feel super nice and the smell is soothing as it says on the product. It also makes my skin feel moisturized. My whole family love using the product the pro the smells last longer, moisture my skin. I would definitely buy it again
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Didn't leave any residue or sticky feeling. Decently moisturizing, however I have incredibly dry skin so in shower solutions aren't always the best for me. I have repurchased many times, love all the scents, however needed a change. I would recommend.
Cristal C.
Cristal C.
This body wash is totally awesome. Love the eay it smrlls just absolutely love the way it feels. My skin is very soft and radiant whrn using this product. Amazing product.
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Olay is deff another one that's at the top of my list for body washes, if I'm not using dove or soft soap it's deff this one! The price for a bottle is a decent price, and a little goes a long way, it leaves my skin so soft and silky smooth!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Truro, NS
This is so thick and creamy and really leaves my skin feeling moisturized. I will probably repurchase this again - perhaps a different scent.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
Does this come in any other fragrances?