Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Avocado Oil + Soothing Cucumber Moisturizing Body Wash 18 Oz

BY OLAY

Combines one ribbon of advanced Olay moisturizers with one ribbon of cleansing body wash Skin-nourishing formula provides long-lasting moisture Get specialty-brand indulgence at 1/2 the price* (*Suggested retail price per ounce vs. leading speciality brand) Soothing Cucumber Scent: Infused with avocado oil and the crisp scent of refreshing cucumbers see more...

Megan P.
Kaneohe, HI
I really liked this body wash. It had a really pleasant scent and it almost felt like bathing with lotion but without the greasy feel. I bought it on sale at CVS with a coupon but it was still a little pricey. Although I can understand why. You do get what you pay for. I would love to buy it again (maybe in a different scent) but it's just not in my budget .
Lin D.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I love this body wash so so much. It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft after I use it in the shower and it smells really good. Every time I run out, I always go by the exact same thing but in a different scent.
Betsy W.
Quinlan, TX
Love how this leaves you feeling soft and fresh after a bath, when I've been in a rush I have used it to wash my hair and leaves my hairs soft and clean.
monique v.
Niles, IL
The smell is awesome and it makes me feel so clean. it makes me feel like a natural woman!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
Very thick formula that leaves a lot of moisture on skin which is nice but the smell is very strong. If not active during the day the fragrance lasts if you like that aspect than you will love this product but it's not a good preference for me
Nicole V.
Elgin, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the body washes that i keep going back to, my skin is very sensitive and dry and this body wash is one of the only ones that doesn't make my skin super dry and tight
Andrea G.
Winnetka, CA
Very moisturizing and it smells great. I'm giving only four stars because it was too moisturizing for me and left me feeling greasy.
Julie L.
Love the fragrance of this product as well as how clean it makes you feel without drying you out. I also didn't feel a weird film after using this like some body wash. Would recommend.
kathi s.
Got this for the husbands sensitive skin. smelled fairly pleasant and not overpowering. he was happy, but I was happy that it wasn't as pricey as other brands. the only thing I don't care for is not matter what you do water gets in those caps. but I will still buy this product.
Rachelle T.
Hinesville, GA
Currently using this particular scent and it feels great going on my skin. Leaves no residue. I actually use it to help shave my legs too!
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
Does this come in any other fragrances?