Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Avocado Oil + Soothing Cucumber Moisturizing Body Wash 18 Oz

BY OLAY

Combines one ribbon of advanced Olay moisturizers with one ribbon of cleansing body wash Skin-nourishing formula provides long-lasting moisture Get specialty-brand indulgence at 1/2 the price* (*Suggested retail price per ounce vs. leading speciality brand) Soothing Cucumber Scent: Infused with avocado oil and the crisp scent of refreshing cucumbers see more...

• Does this come in any other fragrances?2 Answers
Allie S.
Allie S.
This smells great! All of the okay body washes are some of my favorites. Great buy!
chrys j.
chrys j.
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite body wash of all time!!! I suffer from eczema and the dryness is real! But after using this, my skin feels so moisturized and well taken care of. The fragrances are not overwhelming and I would definitely recommend to anyone with dry skin to give this a try! i want to own them all!
Leonor P.
Leonor P.
This body wash is amazing!  When I look for new body washes I usually go for just the smell but mostly of what areas it could help me. Like how smooth it would leave my skin, and the fragrance too. It's so moisturizing and so creamy.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Turlock, CA
I LOVE this body wash. I have temperamental, sensitive, skin and this worked great. It is insanely moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling dreamy and smooth. It also works great for shaving too!
Antoinette T.
Antoinette T.
Love in smell good and make yo body feel good. Love to try good stuff that smell good
Love olay stuff cucumber good for yoi
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Love the smell and left my skin feeling very soft. Non greasy and still very moisturizing. Didn't even need to put lotion on after a shower.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Franklinville, Nj
Avocado oil is literally the best thing that my skin has ever had! I have really dry skin and no matter what lotion or body wash I use, I was still dry. The avocado oil is the magic ingredient here. It instantly moisturizes and calms my skin. It's amazing!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
murray, ky
this body wash smells so good and feels so silky. it leaves my skin feeling soft. even though it is very pampering it is also strong enough to clean a day of gardening away
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
The cucumber smell really comes through! It has a very refreshing smell and feel to it. It keeps me clean and leaves my skin smooth and refreshed feeling.
Sim B.
Sim B.
brampton, ONTARIO
I love this body wash, I've been using it for a really long time now, it's long lasting, I can still smell the scent after hours, its a good scent, not too strong for the nose, I bought it at Walmart, I would recommend it to anyone that loves avocado and cucumbers which are good for your skin and body, I would recommand everyone to buy this
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
Does this come in any other fragrances?