Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Avocado Oil + Soothing Cucumber Moisturizing Body Wash 18 Oz

BY OLAY

Combines one ribbon of advanced Olay moisturizers with one ribbon of cleansing body wash Skin-nourishing formula provides long-lasting moisture Get specialty-brand indulgence at 1/2 the price* (*Suggested retail price per ounce vs. leading speciality brand) Soothing Cucumber Scent: Infused with avocado oil and the crisp scent of refreshing cucumbers see more...

• Does this come in any other fragrances?2 Answers
suzie b.
suzie b.
Las Vegas, NV
Really love this body wash it leaves my skin feeling soft all day long and it doesn't leave u feeling dry.
LAURA G.
LAURA G.
simplemente me encanta!! el olor, la sensacion de limpieza, el tamaño, el precio, todo.
Un super favorito
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Hackettstown, NJ
Love all of these, they smell so amazing and feel super nice on your skin, definitely a must try!!
Shawna P.
Shawna P.
Winton, CA
This smell is so refreshing and it's not very strong the makes my skin feel amazingly rejuvenated
stella b.
stella b.
I just love there body wash it smells so good and it makes my skin so soft I just love love it
Jeanette K.
Jeanette K.
Hilton, NY
I did not like this body wash it left my skin feeling greasy. I will not purchase this again.
monique v.
monique v.
Niles, IL
The smell is awesome and it makes me feel so clean. it makes me feel like a natural woman!
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love oil of olay body wash. it makes my skin soft and moisturized. it works really well.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Dunnellon, FL
I just love everything olay I love the cucumber smell and how soft this makes my skin feel
Mari G.
Mari G.
Oakland, CA
Great scent, soothing body wash. Great lather and made my dry skin soft after my shower.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
Does this come in any other fragrances?