Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Avocado Oil + Soothing Cucumber Moisturizing Body Wash 18 Oz

BY OLAY

Combines one ribbon of advanced Olay moisturizers with one ribbon of cleansing body wash Skin-nourishing formula provides long-lasting moisture Get specialty-brand indulgence at 1/2 the price* (*Suggested retail price per ounce vs. leading speciality brand) Soothing Cucumber Scent: Infused with avocado oil and the crisp scent of refreshing cucumbers see more...

kim m.
okemah, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Like the smell of this product and i buy it regularly at walmart its a good bargain i use it daily i like this brand
Sara G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love love love the avocado body wash. Not only does it smell fantastic, it also leaves you feeling extra smooth and clean all day long!
Katie M.
Dunnellon, FL
I just love everything olay I love the cucumber smell and how soft this makes my skin feel
Samantha A.
Munster, IN
This product is definitely wonderful. It smells amazing and is very hydrating on the skin. I bought it at my local Walgreens near my house. I shower everyday, so used this product everyday. And Yes I would definitely recommend this the my family and friends.
Tania H.
Alhambra, CA
I always use Olay 2-in-1 Ribbons body wash! All of the scents are so amazing and they don't leave my skin dry the way soap normally does. The only thing is, the sunflower oil one usually makes me break out (too bad because that scent is my favorite). But I can still use the other ones!
PEPPER W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to bubble bath! The texture is amazing and I like the bottle sit perfectly shower and the design of the bottle allows me to get all of the product
Mari G.
Oakland, CA
Great scent, soothing body wash. Great lather and made my dry skin soft after my shower.
Tiffany N.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Smells great and thick enough to shave with. Moisterizing but not greasy. Available at Walmart and most drug stores.
suzie b.
Las Vegas, NV
Really love this body wash it leaves my skin feeling soft all day long and it doesn't leave u feeling dry.
Dede R.
Boynton Beach, FL
You need to go buy it. Its the best one out there. I love the way my body feels after getting out the shower. Its makes my body smooth and soft
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
Does this come in any other fragrances?