Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Avocado Oil + Soothing Cucumber Moisturizing Body Wash 18 Oz

BY OLAY

Combines one ribbon of advanced Olay moisturizers with one ribbon of cleansing body wash Skin-nourishing formula provides long-lasting moisture Get specialty-brand indulgence at 1/2 the price* (*Suggested retail price per ounce vs. leading speciality brand) Soothing Cucumber Scent: Infused with avocado oil and the crisp scent of refreshing cucumbers see more...

tansha N.
Vernon, NY
This is my grandmother's favorite body wash. She has used olay since i can remember. I tried it because she loves it. Your skin feels silky after use. I like to put lotion on after my shower but you don't have to after using this. I personally don't like that...
Amanda N.
Franklinville, Nj
Avocado oil is literally the best thing that my skin has ever had! I have really dry skin and no matter what lotion or body wash I use, I was still dry. The avocado oil is the magic ingredient here. It instantly moisturizes and calms my skin. It's amazing!
Nicole V.
Elgin, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the body washes that i keep going back to, my skin is very sensitive and dry and this body wash is one of the only ones that doesn't make my skin super dry and tight
Keri T.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell of this and how moisturizing my skin is after using. It's a really thick formula so I went through it quicker than I would with other body washes.
Lin D.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I love this body wash so so much. It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft after I use it in the shower and it smells really good. Every time I run out, I always go by the exact same thing but in a different scent.
Christy B.
Clayton, WA
I love olay body wash. It is one of the better moisturizing body washes. It is one of the few I can still feel the difference once I get out of the shower. And I love the way it smells
Julie L.
Love the fragrance of this product as well as how clean it makes you feel without drying you out. I also didn't feel a weird film after using this like some body wash. Would recommend.
PEPPER W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to bubble bath! The texture is amazing and I like the bottle sit perfectly shower and the design of the bottle allows me to get all of the product
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
The cucumber smell really comes through! It has a very refreshing smell and feel to it. It keeps me clean and leaves my skin smooth and refreshed feeling.
Kristy O.
Crooksville, OH
I loved it an my skin felt great after i used it an the smell was amazing my skin felt smoothr an softer an wasn't dry an the smell stays with you all day
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
Does this come in any other fragrances?