Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Avocado Oil + Soothing Cucumber Moisturizing Body Wash 18 Oz

BY OLAY

Combines one ribbon of advanced Olay moisturizers with one ribbon of cleansing body wash Skin-nourishing formula provides long-lasting moisture Get specialty-brand indulgence at 1/2 the price* (*Suggested retail price per ounce vs. leading speciality brand) Soothing Cucumber Scent: Infused with avocado oil and the crisp scent of refreshing cucumbers see more...

Elizabeth O.
Middleburg, FL
I love the smell of this stuff! I find it to be fairly moisturizing, but I still use in shower lotion on my dry legs. It lathers up well so you don't have to use an excessive amount, and it feels luxurious. I will likely buy this again at some point, but I like to try Olay's other washes too.
Bobbi K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love oil of olay body wash. it makes my skin soft and moisturized. it works really well.
lori h.
Mcdonough, ga
Love the scent and the clean feeling after a shower. I usually purchase at target during the beauty sale since it is pricey.
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this so much. I have one and so does my mother. I've never tried any other scent but the cucumber one smells so good and feels great.
Amber K.
IAEGER, WV
This is one of Olay's finest bath products! Trust me, I've used almost all of them! It is so moisturizing and lathers very well. Your skin will feel so refreshed and the light but delicious scent lingers for a very long time! I love it in all seasons, but it is my go to product in the winter months when my skin needs the extra moisture! A wonderful product at a very fair price.
Elizabeth N.
Hackettstown, NJ
Love all of these, they smell so amazing and feel super nice on your skin, definitely a must try!!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell of this and how moisturizing my skin is after using. It's a really thick formula so I went through it quicker than I would with other body washes.
Danielle W.
Copiague, NY
This one is pretty good although the pink one tops the charts in my books. It just smells so fresh and clean it's beautiful
tansha N.
Vernon, NY
This is my grandmother's favorite body wash. She has used olay since i can remember. I tried it because she loves it. Your skin feels silky after use. I like to put lotion on after my shower but you don't have to after using this. I personally don't like that...
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great cucumber body wash. It has a nice light scent. I bought it on clearance at Target. I never usually buy Olay body washes but I loved this one so I'll definitely look out for Olay body washes in the future. And the bottle lasts a long time.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
Does this come in any other fragrances?