Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Avocado Oil + Soothing Cucumber Moisturizing Body Wash 18 Oz

BY OLAY

Combines one ribbon of advanced Olay moisturizers with one ribbon of cleansing body wash Skin-nourishing formula provides long-lasting moisture Get specialty-brand indulgence at 1/2 the price* (*Suggested retail price per ounce vs. leading speciality brand) Soothing Cucumber Scent: Infused with avocado oil and the crisp scent of refreshing cucumbers see more...

Monse B.
Wasco
These body washes come in many different scents and I think each one makes you feel different. Right now aside from my caress body wash I have the OLAY ENERGIZING LIME AND WHITE TEA wash. THIS gives you a minty fresh feeling ALL over your body WHEREVER you wash yourself. I personally love it and I like to buy a new scent each time but the main reason I bought it again is because my mom told me it soothes her arthritis pain. I guess the mint helps and it relaxes her. This may not be the same for everyone but if this helps soothe my mom's physical pain then I will continue to buy this wash and pray they don't discontinue it
Amber K.
IAEGER, WV
This is one of Olay's finest bath products! Trust me, I've used almost all of them! It is so moisturizing and lathers very well. Your skin will feel so refreshed and the light but delicious scent lingers for a very long time! I love it in all seasons, but it is my go to product in the winter months when my skin needs the extra moisture! A wonderful product at a very fair price.
Olay is my ultimate favorite for body washes. They have a wide variety of them that do different hings. This one is the "Soothing Cucumber" and it does just that! It leaves my skin so smooth and fresh feeling and my body feels relaxed and ready for a nap. I highly recommend this prodcut to all my friends and family because it's a great body wash that won't cost you much.
Megan P.
Kaneohe, HI
I really liked this body wash. It had a really pleasant scent and it almost felt like bathing with lotion but without the greasy feel. I bought it on sale at CVS with a coupon but it was still a little pricey. Although I can understand why. You do get what you pay for. I would love to buy it again (maybe in a different scent) but it's just not in my budget .
Elizabeth O.
Middleburg, FL
I love the smell of this stuff! I find it to be fairly moisturizing, but I still use in shower lotion on my dry legs. It lathers up well so you don't have to use an excessive amount, and it feels luxurious. I will likely buy this again at some point, but I like to try Olay's other washes too.
Tania H.
Alhambra, CA
I always use Olay 2-in-1 Ribbons body wash! All of the scents are so amazing and they don't leave my skin dry the way soap normally does. The only thing is, the sunflower oil one usually makes me break out (too bad because that scent is my favorite). But I can still use the other ones!
kathi s.
Got this for the husbands sensitive skin. smelled fairly pleasant and not overpowering. he was happy, but I was happy that it wasn't as pricey as other brands. the only thing I don't care for is not matter what you do water gets in those caps. but I will still buy this product.
tansha N.
Vernon, NY
This is my grandmother's favorite body wash. She has used olay since i can remember. I tried it because she loves it. Your skin feels silky after use. I like to put lotion on after my shower but you don't have to after using this. I personally don't like that...
Sophie B.
I love this body wash! It leaves my skin feeling nice and moisturized after leaving the shower and drying of, whereas others in the past have left my skin feeling dry. It's a super gentle formula and has a nice refreshing scent to it. I'd recommend it to anyone!
Samantha A.
Munster, IN
This product is definitely wonderful. It smells amazing and is very hydrating on the skin. I bought it at my local Walgreens near my house. I shower everyday, so used this product everyday. And Yes I would definitely recommend this the my family and friends.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
Does this come in any other fragrances?