Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Almond Oil + Silky Berry Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Marissa M.

BY OLAY

Combines One Ribbon Of Advanced Olay Moisturizers With One Ribbon Of Cleansing Body Wash Skin-nourishing Formula Provides Long-lasting Moisture Get Specialty-brand Indulgence At 1/2 The Price* (*Suggested Retail Price Per Ounce Vs. Leading Speciality Brand) Silky Berry Scent: Infused With Almond Oil And The Mouthwatering Scent Of Fresh-picked Berries Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Almond Oil + Silky Berry Moisturizing Body Wash

Water/Eau, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Trideceth-3, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Acrylonitrile/Methacrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopentane, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Peg-90m, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 6 Lake, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Red 4.

• Do these scents last all day? Looking for a great moistur...2 Answers
  • "I absolutely love the line of OLAY RIBBON MOISTURIZERS!!! They come in so many different beautiful scents you can't help but want to try them all!! They each do a phenomenal job moisturizing the skin even long after use. Highly Recommend! " in 12 reviews
  • "I have dry skin and this is my go-to body wash that always keeps my skin moisturized. The smell is nice and lasts well on the skin. It is priced well, and it lasts a while. It is very creamy and lathers well. I have, and continue to repurchase it. I would recommend it to a friend." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this product, recently purchased from Walmart. I have very sensitive skin and eczema does not irritate. Good value/price " in 5 reviews
Tricia B.
Worcester , MA
One ribbon of advanced moisturizer, one ribbon of cleansing body wash, one mouth-watering scent—one incredible shower experience! Only Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Moisturizing Body Wash combines the intense moisturizing properties of Olay with cleansers to leave behind hydrated, more beautiful skin. Its nourishing formula provides long-lasting moisture while releasing an indulgent scent. "Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Sunflower Oil + Nectarine Moisturizing Body Wash , Sunflower Oil & Refreshing Nectarine". PLEASE NOTE : PACKAGING MAY VARY***
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great smelling body wash. It’s very creamy in texture, lathers up very good, and the scent will stay with you . I use this quite often, I like to shave with it because of how moisturizing it is. You get a lot of body wash for your money it’s totally worth it.
Tonya B.
Shakopee
The smell is fantastic, and this body wash leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. The lather is perfect as well. This is my favorite body wash and the cost is very inexpensive.  Olay Luscious Embrace with Ribbons Body Wash
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried out the scent with lavender oil infused. This product was an impulse buy at my local target, and I’m glad I tried it out! The smell is decent and doesn’t dry out my skin. I would recommend!
Jami L.
Las Vegas
The smell of this body wash is so yummy. I don't like the super strong smells and this is perfect for me. I use it 2 times a day and have for months. It never has irritated my skin or dryer it out. I would definitely recommend it.
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this body wash by olay and it is very good. It has a very pleasant smell. Which to me it is relaxing. Also last but not least it is very moisturizing. I really like it because my skin is so dry. Great product.
Crystal V.
Lufkin
Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Jojoba Extract + Luscious Orchid Moisturizing Body Wash 18 Oz absolutely my favorite body wash! I love a good silky lather that this gives and a little goes along way.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This moisture is so silky and smooth when you apply it. It doesn't make your skin feel soft after a couple hours but the scent is so amazing. I bought it at CVS and I definitely recommend that yo get it!!
sierra b.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This product smells so good and leaves my skin feeling I would definitely get this product if you’re thinking about it! Olay is always my go to. So smooth and such a rich smell. You need this body wash!
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is so clever! It smells amazing and makes your skin silky soft. If you have dry sensitive skin like me, but don’t want to be limited to boring scent-less products- this is great!
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these scents last all day? Looking for a great moisturizing body wash that keeps you scent fresh for majority of the day.