BY OLAY #36 in Facial Cleansers

Improved Skin Appearance. Soap free. Oil Free. Dermatologist Tested. Non-Comedogenic. Remove dirt, oil and make-up, even waterproof mascara, 2X better than Basic Cleansing. Hydrates to Leave You with a Soft, Smooth Complexion. Gentle Enough for Daily Use, Even on Sensitive Skin. Remove Impurities and Gently Exfoliate with a Combination of Soap–Free Cleansers and Conditioners. Double–sided to thoroughly cleanse Away Oil and Impurities. see more...

Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths
  • "It works really well to remove your make up at the end of the night." in 1 review
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA
I have been using this facial cleanser for 15 years, no joke. Right when I started wearing makeup and acne hit in high school, I tried out a ton of cleansers, and found them to be either too harsh, or not good at addressing all of my skincare needs.

I picked these initially because I liked the idea of having a cloth I could use once and then throw away. I know it's not the most environmentally friendly cleanser, but my makeup came off, my acne cleared up, and I've been praised to high heaven by dermatologists and makeup counter clerks ever since about how radiant my skin is! I will NEVER stop using this product. It's completely worth it to me.

I can grab this in Safeway, Target, Ulta, or on Amazon (I try to buy it in bulk when I can!).
LAURA G.
Las amo! Son perfectas para lavar la cara sin irritarla, las uso en las mañanas para una limpieza rapida y en las noches despues de desmaquillarme, me lavo la cara con una de estas toallas para asegurarm que no quedo rastro de maquillaje en el rostro.
Super practicas, super recommendadas, a muy buen precio, y sin problemas puedes llevarlas contigo sin preocupacion a que se te tire algun liquido en la maleta o en la bolsa.
Gayle B.
Rochester, MA
So Convenient! I Love using these facial cloths because it does not matter where you are you can always have clean, cool skin. I have older skin and i have used facial wipes since they came out. I enjoy using them mostly in the summer because not only is your face clean but it feels hydrated, smooth and soft.
Megan S.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
Great product. Have used it for years. It's effective , but you may need an additional cleanser to get a deep clean. I have used this many times and it works the way it should. It meets my expectations. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to quickly cleanse and not use a washcloth.
Laurie C.
Windermere, FL
I am a big fan of facial cloths when I travel...there's no goop that seeps out in my toiletry bag! The cloth is soft and lathers up nicely when water is applied (I do LOVE a good lather!). I definitely recommend using these cloths when you are on the road...or at home!
Cielo W.
Mansfield, TX
The Olay 2 in 1 Daily Facial cloth is my go to brand for daily cleansing. It's convenient and easy; just wet and wash! It leaves my face clean and blemish free. It's a compliment when others ask what I use on my face. I proudly say Olay! #Olay4life
Jessica R.
I like these! I usually get them when they're on sale. I can't go to sleep without taking off my makeup so these really help when I'm out of town or lazy to wash my face. I even keep some in my car just in case I don't end up going home.
Meghan B.
Martinsville, NJ
These are my favorite!! They do an excellent job of getting everything off, including dry skin and stuck on makeup, the cloth really helps with that. The cleanser is so gentle and I can use it on my sensitive skin without worrying.
Jennifer M.
Alderson, WV
Oil of Olay facial cleansing cloths are the perfect remedy to cleaning your face each night. Easy to use with the perfect amount of cleanser on each cloth, they make it easy to make sure that you take your makeup off each night.
Nicole C.
Wallingford, CT
These are the only face wipes that actually get all my makeup off and leave my face feeling clean and fresh! They are so gently to the face and not harsh on the skin.
I normally buy my face wipes at CVS or my local drug store.
Deana H.