BY OLAY

One Ribbon Of Advanced Moisturizer, One Ribbon Of Cleansing Body Washone Incredible Shower Experience! Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash Plus Firming Butter Ribbons Combines The Intense Moisturizing Properties Of Olay With Cleansers To Leave Behind Hydrated, More Beautiful Skin. And Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash Plus Firming Butter Ribbons Has Our Highest Concentration Of Moisture Ribbons To Go Beyond Hydration To Actually Plump Up Skin, Making It Appear Firmer. Want Firmer And Smoother Skin? You Can Even Enjoy A Soft, Smooth Shave By Using Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash As A Shaving Lotion.

Buy on Jet.com*
Rori L.
ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this Olay moisture ribbons body wash this flavor is shea, as well as Rosemary and mint. This smells absolutely amazing and it makes you feel so clean it has shea butter and very good moisturizer in it, that soothes skin and makes you feel soft.
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love all Olay products, they smell amazing and make your skin feel amazingly, you can get from any supers center or mass retailer like Walmart, Target, cvs, Walgreens, ect
Crystal H.
Rydal, GA
Very mositerising a must in my home. With my dry skin. Love the smell as well. I buy it once aminth
Sarah O.
Stony plain, AB
I use the one that smells like honey. It works really well to soften my skin and the smell works really well with my skins chemistry
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
It's creamy and smells good. I like it because it moisturized my dry skin. It's affordable and I can find it any store.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorites especially for one more time if you have dry skin or psoriasis I love to use this because it's very smooth and thick also leaves your skin feeling very soft and hydrated it definitely helps if your skin is dry it helps clear up dry skin
JENNIFER F.
El Paso, TX
I love this body wash. I have been using this for many years now. No other body leaves my body feeling so soft and smelling so good. It’s so gentle on my skin unlike any other. I will keep buying this product.
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell of Shea and rosemary mint is absolutely fantastic. I like that this doesn't seem to leave a residue on your skin like some soaps and lotions. It's really cheap too so I can't argue with that. I will definitely be buying this again, it lasted me a long time.
Jada M.
Bay Minette
His product is great for treated skin and it smells heavenly! Can't wait to use it again!
Ashley R.
Madisonville, TN
Smells amazing an clean is awesome! I have even used it on my kids who have skin problems
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Honey B.
waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?
Jennifer M.
Troy, MI
What is your favorite product from Olay?