BY OLAY

One Ribbon Of Advanced Moisturizer, One Ribbon Of Cleansing Body Washone Incredible Shower Experience! Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash Plus Firming Butter Ribbons Combines The Intense Moisturizing Properties Of Olay With Cleansers To Leave Behind Hydrated, More Beautiful Skin. And Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash Plus Firming Butter Ribbons Has Our Highest Concentration Of Moisture Ribbons To Go Beyond Hydration To Actually Plump Up Skin, Making It Appear Firmer. Want Firmer And Smoother Skin? You Can Even Enjoy A Soft, Smooth Shave By Using Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash As A Shaving Lotion.

Olay 2-In-1 Advanced Ribbons Firming Butter + Advanced Moisture Body Wash
  • "Olay plus ribbons moisturizing body wash is magnificent and it has such a great smell, and it does leave your skin so soft and silky.The almond oil extract is an added plus for me." in 56 reviews
  • "I love using this stuff on my dry skin. Always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It also works great as a shaving cream. Leaves my legs silky." in 28 reviews
Bashayr S.
cedar falls, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried this a few years ago but I didn't like it at all!! I prefer other body washes!!
Maureen K.
Prosper, TX
I prefer to not be negative but I have to admit that this does not live up to what it states it is supposed to do. The scent, is very unpleasant and it did not moisturize at all.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I guess I'm the only one dissatisfied with this product...to me it left my dry skin itchy and rough, it was very irritating and it smelled really artificial and fake to me...I would not recommend this to anyone with dry or sensitive skin.
Lindsey B.
They smell was nice but I felt like I had a greasy residue on me after using it. So I wouldn't recommend it at all
Rebekah K.
Wonderful for dry skin! However, I notice that it leaves a foam on my skin making me feel sticky and sometimes un-clean.
Jamie P.
I enjoy the floral scent. I enjoy the softness my skin feels after I use this product. I however do not enjoy all the chemicals in these products, not to mention all the dyes for the coloring.
Diana L.
My husband and I had a strange experience with this body wash. It moisturized all right, but too much! After using it for a week we both started to feel like it left a greasy film on our skin. I threw it out. But in hind sight I think it would have bee fine to use but not as often.
Rebecca H.
Columbia, TN
Smells good, feels crusty, and it never quite seems to completely rinse off. I definitely don't love it :(
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
This product will get you clean, but i just don't like the smell, i would not but it again
Brooke T.
Rocklin, Ca
I wouldn't say this is anything beyond ordinary. I still had to use lotion after using this body wash, so I wouldn't get it again. Definitely felt dry after getting out of the shower.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
Do you use this product year round or only during dry seasons?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Honey B.
Waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?

Walmart