BY OLAY

Get intense moisturization with the fusion of a body wash ribbon and a ribbon of advanced moisturizing Ingredients. Firming Butter Ribbons plumps up skin so it looks firmer.

Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried this a few years ago but I didn't like it at all!! I prefer other body washes!!
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
I prefer to not be negative but I have to admit that this does not live up to what it states it is supposed to do. The scent, is very unpleasant and it did not moisturize at all.
Rebekah K.
Wonderful for dry skin! However, I notice that it leaves a foam on my skin making me feel sticky and sometimes un-clean.
Jamie P.
I enjoy the floral scent. I enjoy the softness my skin feels after I use this product. I however do not enjoy all the chemicals in these products, not to mention all the dyes for the coloring.
Diana L.
My husband and I had a strange experience with this body wash. It moisturized all right, but too much! After using it for a week we both started to feel like it left a greasy film on our skin. I threw it out. But in hind sight I think it would have bee fine to use but not as often.
Rebecca H.
Columbia, TN
Smells good, feels crusty, and it never quite seems to completely rinse off. I definitely don't love it :(
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
This product will get you clean, but i just don't like the smell, i would not but it again
Brooke T.
Rocklin, Ca
I wouldn't say this is anything beyond ordinary. I still had to use lotion after using this body wash, so I wouldn't get it again. Definitely felt dry after getting out of the shower.
Jessie S.
Montreal
I really love the smell of this one. i also like the results.. However, i do find it can leave behind an oily residue. I Buy it at my pharmacy when it goes on Sale, but I wouldn't buy it full price...
Margaret J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ive tried this a couple years ago, it smells good. But i didn't think it was very moisturizing. But its an alright body wash ..for the smell at least.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Honey B.
waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?
NILZA P.
Philadelphia, PA
Easy to shop for it online?