BY OLAY

Get intense moisturization with the fusion of a body wash ribbon and a ribbon of advanced moisturizing Ingredients. Firming Butter Ribbons plumps up skin so it looks firmer.

Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
It's creamy and smells good. I like it because it moisturized my dry skin. It's affordable and I can find it any store.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
One of my favorites especially for one more time if you have dry skin or psoriasis I love to use this because it's very smooth and thick also leaves your skin feeling very soft and hydrated it definitely helps if your skin is dry it helps clear up dry skin
JENNIFER F.
El Paso, TX
I love this body wash. I have been using this for many years now. No other body leaves my body feeling so soft and smelling so good. It’s so gentle on my skin unlike any other. I will keep buying this product.
Jada M.
Bay Minette
His product is great for treated skin and it smells heavenly! Can't wait to use it again!
Ashley R.
Madisonville, TN
Smells amazing an clean is awesome! I have even used it on my kids who have skin problems
Tatiana E.
Amsterdam
this is the only body wash i ever buy. it leaves my skin so soft and great smelling.
Ashley G.
Columbus, GA
I've been really enjoying this body wash. It lathers great and my skin actually does feel more moisturized. The scent it also really nice.
Erin P.
London, ON
Olay is deff another one that's at the top of my list for body washes, if I'm not using dove or soft soap it's deff this one! The price for a bottle is a decent price, and a little goes a long way, it leaves my skin so soft and silky smooth!
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
I love this body wash!! It leaves your skin feeling so smooth & you and the bathroom smell so strongly of the essential oils sent, after the bath. Is there anything better then smelling great and feeling smooth as butter?!
Heather L.
Fowler, CA
I would definitely recommend buying this body wash. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and moisturized at an affordable price. If you are a person who has sensitive skin then this body wash will be perfect for you as it is very gentle.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Honey B.
waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?
Jennifer M.
Troy, MI
What is your favorite product from Olay?