BY OLAY

Get intense moisturization with the fusion of a body wash ribbon and a ribbon of advanced moisturizing Ingredients. Firming Butter Ribbons plumps up skin so it looks firmer.

Katina K. P.
Again, you can't go wrong with Olay products. I've tried to get the generic brand of this. It's really just NOT the same. You can tell when it comes out of the bottle, it's just more weak that the real thing. It's so screamy and soft. My skin almost doesn't need any lotion afterwards. I lvoe it. Hands down a great product.
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is the best body was in the world. I would never buy any other kind. It makes your skin so soft, also you can still smell it on your skin for so long after you get out of the shower.. I have tried every kind i have yet to find one i dis like...
Jennifer W.
I love this body wash! It is perfect and smells great. I love that it isn't an overpowering smell as well and it lasts all day long. My husband also loves it, he tells me I smell good all the time. It also keeps my skin soft and smooth and I use it with shaving my legs as well and it is wonderful! I HIGHLY recommend this!
Kara R.
South Jordan, UT
I love this body wash. It is super moisturing and feels like I'm wearing lotion when I step out of the shower. I also use it when I shave my legs and they feel so soft and smooth. Plus, the difference scents are all delicious.
Stephanie B.
Lynnwood, WA
Ive been using this wonderful smelling body wash for the last 5 years. highly recommend if you want soft clean smelling skin. very affordable and a dab goes a long way
Marybeth M.
Greenville, SC
I love this stuff. The scent is amazing and it moisturizes perfectly while cleaning. I don't do a lot of body washes because to me they don't rinse cleanly enough. This one doesn't feel slimy, just soft and beautifully scented.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I could not say enough good things about Olay ribbons! It moisturizes your skin after every use and my favorite part? You smell incredible afterwards! I get comments on my body spray and I tell them it's really my body wash!
Andrea M.
Milwaukie, OR
I love olay soaps, so I wanted to try their wash. Very moisturizing, thick, and comforting. The only drawback was the scent. All the scents were a bit floral, nothing just clean and fresh.I prefer their normal soap smell.
Victoria C.
Campobello, SC
I love this product it smells good and makes your skin look good for a great, cheap price. Its deffinantly worth a try and after that nice long, hot shower pair it with the lotion to match, you cant go wrong. Enjoy!
Ashley P.
Caryville, TN
Great for hydrating skin. This one and dove are all I use in winter. I have very dry skin, and I would recommend this to anyone else that does. It smells great too! I love all the scents, so it's hard to pick a favorite.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Honey B.
waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?
Jennifer M.
Troy, MI
What is your favorite product from Olay?