BY OLAY

One Ribbon Of Advanced Moisturizer, One Ribbon Of Cleansing Body Washone Incredible Shower Experience! Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash Plus Firming Butter Ribbons Combines The Intense Moisturizing Properties Of Olay With Cleansers To Leave Behind Hydrated, More Beautiful Skin. And Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash Plus Firming Butter Ribbons Has Our Highest Concentration Of Moisture Ribbons To Go Beyond Hydration To Actually Plump Up Skin, Making It Appear Firmer. Want Firmer And Smoother Skin? You Can Even Enjoy A Soft, Smooth Shave By Using Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash As A Shaving Lotion.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Olay plus ribbons moisturizing body wash is magnificent and it has such a great smell, and it does leave your skin so soft and silky.The almond oil extract is an added plus for me." in 56 reviews
  • "I love using this stuff on my dry skin. Always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It also works great as a shaving cream. Leaves my legs silky." in 28 reviews
Emily C.
Belmont, MI
I love the way my skin feels after using olay body wash!! It smells so good and literally feels like your moisturizing while showering. The smells are amazing and I love the texture of the " ribbon" it leaves my skin glowing soft.
Stephanie D.
This does a great job on your skin, very moisturizing. I stopped using it because it left the nastiest soap scum in the tub after like one use! Don't get me wrong, I know I need to clean my tub but I don't want to do it everyday!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have tried many body washes out there and this one was great. It left my skin nice and clean. Although I love the wide ranges of scents, I find them to be a little over powering at times. Nonetheless, I would purchase this again.
Katina K. P.
Again, you can't go wrong with Olay products. I've tried to get the generic brand of this. It's really just NOT the same. You can tell when it comes out of the bottle, it's just more weak that the real thing. It's so screamy and soft. My skin almost doesn't need any lotion afterwards. I lvoe it. Hands down a great product.
Jennifer W.
I love this body wash! It is perfect and smells great. I love that it isn't an overpowering smell as well and it lasts all day long. My husband also loves it, he tells me I smell good all the time. It also keeps my skin soft and smooth and I use it with shaving my legs as well and it is wonderful! I HIGHLY recommend this!
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is the best body was in the world. I would never buy any other kind. It makes your skin so soft, also you can still smell it on your skin for so long after you get out of the shower.. I have tried every kind i have yet to find one i dis like...
Stephanie B.
Lynnwood, WA
Ive been using this wonderful smelling body wash for the last 5 years. highly recommend if you want soft clean smelling skin. very affordable and a dab goes a long way
Kara R.
South Jordan, UT
I love this body wash. It is super moisturing and feels like I'm wearing lotion when I step out of the shower. I also use it when I shave my legs and they feel so soft and smooth. Plus, the difference scents are all delicious.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I could not say enough good things about Olay ribbons! It moisturizes your skin after every use and my favorite part? You smell incredible afterwards! I get comments on my body spray and I tell them it's really my body wash!
Marybeth M.
Greenville, SC
I love this stuff. The scent is amazing and it moisturizes perfectly while cleaning. I don't do a lot of body washes because to me they don't rinse cleanly enough. This one doesn't feel slimy, just soft and beautifully scented.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Honey B.
Waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?
Jennifer M.
Troy, MI
What is your favorite product from Olay?