BY OLAY

Get intense moisturization with the fusion of a body wash ribbon and a ribbon of advanced moisturizing Ingredients. Firming Butter Ribbons plumps up skin so it looks firmer.

Jennifer W.
I love this body wash! It is perfect and smells great. I love that it isn't an overpowering smell as well and it lasts all day long. My husband also loves it, he tells me I smell good all the time. It also keeps my skin soft and smooth and I use it with shaving my legs as well and it is wonderful! I HIGHLY recommend this!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have tried many body washes out there and this one was great. It left my skin nice and clean. Although I love the wide ranges of scents, I find them to be a little over powering at times. Nonetheless, I would purchase this again.
Kara R.
South Jordan, UT
I love this body wash. It is super moisturing and feels like I'm wearing lotion when I step out of the shower. I also use it when I shave my legs and they feel so soft and smooth. Plus, the difference scents are all delicious.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
I could not say enough good things about Olay ribbons! It moisturizes your skin after every use and my favorite part? You smell incredible afterwards! I get comments on my body spray and I tell them it's really my body wash!
Ashley P.
Caryville, TN
Great for hydrating skin. This one and dove are all I use in winter. I have very dry skin, and I would recommend this to anyone else that does. It smells great too! I love all the scents, so it's hard to pick a favorite.
Brittany L.
SO great! It leaves my skin will a silky feel after I wash it off, unlike the tight feeling I sometimes get. I can also use this on my face because I know it won't break me out or anything!
Victoria C.
Campobello, SC
I love this product it smells good and makes your skin look good for a great, cheap price. Its deffinantly worth a try and after that nice long, hot shower pair it with the lotion to match, you cant go wrong. Enjoy!
Jenn V.
This is my favorite everyday body wash. It's super moisturizing & hydrating, thanks to the almond oil! It smells great, fresh with a hint of rose, but not too overpowering. The price is good for the amount you receive.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love these body washes! I can't decide which I favor the most, so I just switch each day between Soothing Creme and Jojoba Extract. They leave your skin feeling soft/smooth and also smelling great all day.
Rosa L.
Carson, CA
Love this body wash, olay is one of my favorite brands but this one in particular moisturizes my skin and i don't need to use a separate lotion if i don't want to.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Honey B.
waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?
Jennifer M.
Troy, MI
What is your favorite product from Olay?