BY OLAY

One Ribbon Of Advanced Moisturizer, One Ribbon Of Cleansing Body Washone Incredible Shower Experience! Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash Plus Firming Butter Ribbons Combines The Intense Moisturizing Properties Of Olay With Cleansers To Leave Behind Hydrated, More Beautiful Skin. And Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash Plus Firming Butter Ribbons Has Our Highest Concentration Of Moisture Ribbons To Go Beyond Hydration To Actually Plump Up Skin, Making It Appear Firmer. Want Firmer And Smoother Skin? You Can Even Enjoy A Soft, Smooth Shave By Using Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash As A Shaving Lotion.

Olay 2-In-1 Advanced Ribbons Firming Butter + Advanced Moisture Body Wash
  • "Olay plus ribbons moisturizing body wash is magnificent and it has such a great smell, and it does leave your skin so soft and silky.The almond oil extract is an added plus for me." in 56 reviews
  • "I love using this stuff on my dry skin. Always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It also works great as a shaving cream. Leaves my legs silky." in 28 reviews
Alyssa M.
Sacramento, CA
Yasssssss.. smells soo amazing, leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated. Worth the five dollars, and can usually be found at Target. I use it twice a day , and have been using it for the past 2 years. I will definitely spread the word as well as purchase it again
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY
I love this and all Olay products. The only draw back is that it is a little pricier than other body washes and I like to save money. I got some for Christmas in 2012 and I loved it. I splurged and bought more after I ran out. After a shower your skin really does feel moiturized and silky. I recommend it.
America B.
Killeen, TX
I love this body wash the ribbons are so creamy and smooth its like I'm bathing in soft butter. I tried this at my sister in laws house and it made my skin so soft and smooth with just 1 use and I couldn't believe what a huge difference it had made in my skin.
Carole D.
State College, PA
I really enjoy using this body wash. I use a nylon puff to apply and I get lots of thick rich later. I can even shave my legs with the lather. It isn't drying at all. My skin feels very soft afterwards. The scent is just right, not to sweet and doesn't over power any perfume you might want to wear. You don't need to use much product either. It took me a while to remember to cut down how much I was using.
Farhiba R.
Charlotte, NC
I like anything Olay, but this body wash did not fulfill my expectations. Is to thick, it feels like I'm putting on lotion instead of body wash. It smells good, sweet and feminine but I feel like I have a lot of leftover product on me. One good thing is that if I take a shower with this body wash at night and decide to skip body lotion before going to bed, my skin doesn't feel itchy or stretchy.
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL
This smells so good and keeps your skin so soft. It's very rich and the smell lasts forever. It smells like a fruit like a fruit smoothie. It's very gentle on the skin and keeps you feeling clean. I would definitely buy this again.
Aimee M.
Chelsea , AL
I totally adore the way this body wash smells. I am against using loufas, (or poufs, whichever you call them) because they harbor way too much bacteria but using this body wash, it is best to use one because it does not lather well on a wash rag. But they do keep your skin soft and feeling luxurious even after your shower.
Lindsey Y.
Central islip , Ny
This is my favorite body wash! It's so soft and silky and moisturizes your skin while washing. The smell of this body wash is so fantastic! As well, the smell stays on you for hours, while other body washes dwindle once you wash it off. The only thing that bothers me is that because there's so much lotion in it, it leaves a film on my loofah. Besides that, all A's!
courtney f.
Paragould, AR
I usually change up on my body washes after awhile but I always come back to Olay Ribbons because it smells amazing and you can feel the softness long after of getting out of the shower! You can get that with any other body wash, the other ones, softeness will last for a little while but not as long as this.
Avery G.
Let me just start off by saying that, for its price, this is a great product. It smells good and moisturizes your skin. However, it's hard to fully rinse the product off, and it can leave your skin feeling gunky. It also leaves gunk in the tub. For people who have blemish-prone skin or body acne, this is not the product for you. The residue clogs pores big time.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
Do you use this product year round or only during dry seasons?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Honey B.
Waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?

back