BY OLAY

Get intense moisturization with the fusion of a body wash ribbon and a ribbon of advanced moisturizing Ingredients. Firming Butter Ribbons plumps up skin so it looks firmer.

Erin Y.
I struggle with my dry itchy skin, especially in the colder months and i started using this body wash to help with that and it works AMAZING. i love how well it moisturizes my skin and i can feel my skin being softer, not just right after showering but for the whole day after.
Finnlee E.
I got a set of this for Christmas a few years back ... one of each kind ... and they've been a favorite of mine ever since! I struggle with dry skin (everywhere!) and this is the only shower gel that I can use that won't make me all flakey and itchy! It smells fabulous and feels absolutely incredible when lathered up :)
Chelsea T.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
This body wash is amazing. I pair it with the lotion Olay Quench after using this body wash and I'm always left with soft skin that isn't dry. A little goes a long way and the price is great for the amount you receive. I hope this never goes away because Olay Quench lotion and body wash is my absolute favorite.
courtney f.
Paragould, AR
I usually change up on my body washes after awhile but I always come back to Olay Ribbons because it smells amazing and you can feel the softness long after of getting out of the shower! You can get that with any other body wash, the other ones, softeness will last for a little while but not as long as this.
Michele M.
I liked this for the most part. I don't really care for the ribbons. i felt like every other shower was different because sometimes I'd only get ribbon and sometimes the wash. So...after about 1/4 of the way through the bottle i shook it up so it was mixed.
Andrea D.
I recently bought this body wash thinking that I could use it before shaving like my Clean & Clear body wash that I used prior. But unfortunately this products perfume badly irritates my skin. I think I will still continue to use the product between shaves, but it was still very disappointing.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I am not a big fan of body wash but this one is definitely and exception! it makes me feel fresh and smooth afterwards without that unpleasant oily feel that most body washes tend to leave. Plus it smells amazing and really soothing to the senses!!
Diana L.
My husband and I had a strange experience with this body wash. It moisturized all right, but too much! After using it for a week we both started to feel like it left a greasy film on our skin. I threw it out. But in hind sight I think it would have bee fine to use but not as often.
Blake A.
Dallas, TX
I love all Olay products. The brand is centered around skin care and the quality of the product, and it shows. I have to say on this particular body wash I don't however love the smell to it. I think that was their only miss product. Other than that I love the feel of it. Show Less
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
5 stars for sure! This lotion is SO thick and so creamy and very moisturizing. You almost feel like you don't need a body lotion after showering. To me, it almost has a feel like an in-shower body lotion. And the scents are SO nice!
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Honey B.
waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?
Jennifer M.
Troy, MI
What is your favorite product from Olay?