BY OLAY

Get intense moisturization with the fusion of a body wash ribbon and a ribbon of advanced moisturizing Ingredients. Firming Butter Ribbons plumps up skin so it looks firmer.

Rina M.
Lakeview, CA
Love this stuff!!!!!!!! smells so Amazing my husband loves it, and always have people asking what I'm wearing and i tell them its just my body wash lol smells so yummy and last all day and makes your skin So soft. its a bummer its hard to find though it always seems to be sold out when i go to re buy it.
Deanna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am a Dove Body wash user but this body wash makes my skin even softer than Dove. It smells really good and it makes a very good lather. Makes my skin feel so smooth and moisturized. I use it also as a shaving cream because it's nice and thick. Love it.
Andrea D.
I recently bought this body wash thinking that I could use it before shaving like my Clean & Clear body wash that I used prior. But unfortunately this products perfume badly irritates my skin. I think I will still continue to use the product between shaves, but it was still very disappointing.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I am not a big fan of body wash but this one is definitely and exception! it makes me feel fresh and smooth afterwards without that unpleasant oily feel that most body washes tend to leave. Plus it smells amazing and really soothing to the senses!!
Alisha W.
West Monroe, LA
I can't say enough about this body wash. I have dry skin and this body wash keeps my skin looking nourished. I love the smell and use it when I shower which is most of the time nightly, but every so often I go one night. :| I am going to continue to purchase this product in the future.
danelle m.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely love this body wash! it feels like you have lotioned up in the shower and you smell great for the entire day! Its on the more expensive side but it is so worth it because you are 'killing two birds with one stone' by washing your body and lotioning up at the same time! :)
Blake A.
Dallas, TX
I love all Olay products. The brand is centered around skin care and the quality of the product, and it shows. I have to say on this particular body wash I don't however love the smell to it. I think that was their only miss product. Other than that I love the feel of it. Show Less
Diana L.
My husband and I had a strange experience with this body wash. It moisturized all right, but too much! After using it for a week we both started to feel like it left a greasy film on our skin. I threw it out. But in hind sight I think it would have bee fine to use but not as often.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the way this makes my skin feel. After you rinse it off it still feels like there is moisturizer on your skin and it is just so nice! So many others claim to do what this one actually does and the scent also stays on for the day.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
5 stars for sure! This lotion is SO thick and so creamy and very moisturizing. You almost feel like you don't need a body lotion after showering. To me, it almost has a feel like an in-shower body lotion. And the scents are SO nice!
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Honey B.
waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?
Jennifer M.
Troy, MI
What is your favorite product from Olay?