BY OLAY

Get intense moisturization with the fusion of a body wash ribbon and a ribbon of advanced moisturizing Ingredients. Firming Butter Ribbons plumps up skin so it looks firmer.

Elizabeth A.
Hickory Flat, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am always stocked up on shower gels, soaps and anything to smell good..I am always trying different and new products. I bought this for the first time about 3 years ago and then received a gift set for Christmas and have loved this ever since. It makes my skin so smooth and cleanses very good and also has a very good scent.
Destiny D.
This is one of my favorite Play body wash. Its so mostorizinh it feels like your putting lotion on your skin in he shower. The smell wakes your senses up in the morning if you are really tired. Any Olay body product I use, I get complements on how great I smell. Buy this, buy a few other scents and you will be hooked.
Finnlee E.
I got a set of this for Christmas a few years back ... one of each kind ... and they've been a favorite of mine ever since! I struggle with dry skin (everywhere!) and this is the only shower gel that I can use that won't make me all flakey and itchy! It smells fabulous and feels absolutely incredible when lathered up :)
Chelsea T.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
This body wash is amazing. I pair it with the lotion Olay Quench after using this body wash and I'm always left with soft skin that isn't dry. A little goes a long way and the price is great for the amount you receive. I hope this never goes away because Olay Quench lotion and body wash is my absolute favorite.
Cierra J.
White pine , TN
My absolute favorite body wash! Repurchased so many times and has such a long lasting scent. Very moisturizing and refreshing scent. Always find myself going back to this body wash! I've even got my family hooked on it
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
Oddly enough I was at my grandmas and this was in her shower...she is a big fan of Olay products and swears by them! I used this while showering at her house and LOVED it. It was more like putting a lotion on, but still not too heavy or thick. It feels like you are moisturizing and washing at the same time!
Maddison B.
I'm a bath & shower gel/ body wash fanatic so I like to try out the newest products out there but this creamy wash is one I used back in high school because I loved the smell of it and ever so often I go back to it for a week here and there! Made my skin soft and smooth especially when used as a shaving cream!
Michele M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I liked this for the most part. I don't really care for the ribbons. i felt like every other shower was different because sometimes I'd only get ribbon and sometimes the wash. So...after about 1/4 of the way through the bottle i shook it up so it was mixed.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I cant stop using this, it makes my skin feel so amazing, i totally love it. the smoothness, and a little goes a long way, mine last for about 2 whole months, probably more, a def go to
Rina M.
Lakeview, CA
Love this stuff!!!!!!!! smells so Amazing my husband loves it, and always have people asking what I'm wearing and i tell them its just my body wash lol smells so yummy and last all day and makes your skin So soft. its a bummer its hard to find though it always seems to be sold out when i go to re buy it.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Honey B.
waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?
Jennifer M.
Troy, MI
What is your favorite product from Olay?