BY OLAY

One Ribbon Of Advanced Moisturizer, One Ribbon Of Cleansing Body Washone Incredible Shower Experience! Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash Plus Firming Butter Ribbons Combines The Intense Moisturizing Properties Of Olay With Cleansers To Leave Behind Hydrated, More Beautiful Skin. And Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash Plus Firming Butter Ribbons Has Our Highest Concentration Of Moisture Ribbons To Go Beyond Hydration To Actually Plump Up Skin, Making It Appear Firmer. Want Firmer And Smoother Skin? You Can Even Enjoy A Soft, Smooth Shave By Using Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash As A Shaving Lotion.

Buy on Amazon
Courtney P.
Russellville, AL
This stuff is the best there is! The smell is amazing! The way my skin feels after I use it is unbelievably smooth. My skin is normally super dry and this whole brand helps with that! It's great! I haven't had my skin feeling so great!
Kenna M.
I'm really surprised at the overall rating of an A-. I'm not one to have sensitive skin, but I do have dry, rough skin and I found that this product dried my skin out even more. It also left a chalky feeling on my skin. Maybe I'm getting a reaction to the perfume in the product, who knows.. It's pretty rough on my skin. Pass.
Elizabeth A.
Hickory Flat, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am always stocked up on shower gels, soaps and anything to smell good..I am always trying different and new products. I bought this for the first time about 3 years ago and then received a gift set for Christmas and have loved this ever since. It makes my skin so smooth and cleanses very good and also has a very good scent.
Erin Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I struggle with my dry itchy skin, especially in the colder months and i started using this body wash to help with that and it works AMAZING. i love how well it moisturizes my skin and i can feel my skin being softer, not just right after showering but for the whole day after.
Finnlee E.
I got a set of this for Christmas a few years back ... one of each kind ... and they've been a favorite of mine ever since! I struggle with dry skin (everywhere!) and this is the only shower gel that I can use that won't make me all flakey and itchy! It smells fabulous and feels absolutely incredible when lathered up :)
Destiny D.
This is one of my favorite Play body wash. Its so mostorizinh it feels like your putting lotion on your skin in he shower. The smell wakes your senses up in the morning if you are really tired. Any Olay body product I use, I get complements on how great I smell. Buy this, buy a few other scents and you will be hooked.
Chelsea T.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
This body wash is amazing. I pair it with the lotion Olay Quench after using this body wash and I'm always left with soft skin that isn't dry. A little goes a long way and the price is great for the amount you receive. I hope this never goes away because Olay Quench lotion and body wash is my absolute favorite.
Maddison B.
I'm a bath & shower gel/ body wash fanatic so I like to try out the newest products out there but this creamy wash is one I used back in high school because I loved the smell of it and ever so often I go back to it for a week here and there! Made my skin soft and smooth especially when used as a shaving cream!
Cierra J.
White pine , TN
My absolute favorite body wash! Repurchased so many times and has such a long lasting scent. Very moisturizing and refreshing scent. Always find myself going back to this body wash! I've even got my family hooked on it
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
Oddly enough I was at my grandmas and this was in her shower...she is a big fan of Olay products and swears by them! I used this while showering at her house and LOVED it. It was more like putting a lotion on, but still not too heavy or thick. It feels like you are moisturizing and washing at the same time!
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Honey B.
Waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?
Jennifer M.
Troy, MI
What is your favorite product from Olay?