BY OLAY

One Ribbon Of Advanced Moisturizer, One Ribbon Of Cleansing Body Washone Incredible Shower Experience! Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash Plus Firming Butter Ribbons Combines The Intense Moisturizing Properties Of Olay With Cleansers To Leave Behind Hydrated, More Beautiful Skin. And Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash Plus Firming Butter Ribbons Has Our Highest Concentration Of Moisture Ribbons To Go Beyond Hydration To Actually Plump Up Skin, Making It Appear Firmer. Want Firmer And Smoother Skin? You Can Even Enjoy A Soft, Smooth Shave By Using Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash As A Shaving Lotion.

Olay 2-In-1 Advanced Ribbons Firming Butter + Advanced Moisture Body Wash
  • "Olay plus ribbons moisturizing body wash is magnificent and it has such a great smell, and it does leave your skin so soft and silky.The almond oil extract is an added plus for me." in 56 reviews
  • "I love using this stuff on my dry skin. Always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It also works great as a shaving cream. Leaves my legs silky." in 28 reviews
Chloe H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff smells heavenly. Where I'm from, we have really soft water. It works great for the skin, but it's hard to use products like these because repetitive use makes you feel oily. Where I used to live had harder water and I LOVED the product there, smelled great, felt great. Just great. I always purchase with coupons and on sale because I can't afford it otherwise (I have a low income anyways). So I gave it four stars instead of five because under some circumstances it just doesn't make me feel clean.
Edz S.
I like this body wash, the smell is amazing. I've been using this for 2 months and it works great. It makes my skin smooth and whiter. I love it so much I highly recommend this to all. I feel Fresh and blossom after I used this.
Jazmyn M.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
My favorite overall! I cannot get away from this! I feel so soft and so moisturized after this! My skin is sensitive and can feel tingling after using the wrong wash! This is amazing, it foams very well which I like. I got it at Walmart and its like 4 dollars with 16oz of product. Love it so much! Smells so fresh, I always go back to this!
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
So, I got this on a whim and I'm IN LOVE. It smells AMAZING. And it makes my skin feel great! It doesn't make my skin break out, but it also doesn't help reduce the breakouts if that's what you're looking for. It was only like $5 too, which lets be honest, is about the price of any body wash. It lasts forever on my little scrunchie/body wash thing too, and most body washes seem to rinse right off of it!
Casey A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash so much. It lathers up to a soft foam, and the scent is incredible. I swear if you use this you can still smell it in your shower all the time. My only issue is that not every store carries it, and it can be hard to find, or too expensive when you do. I would recommend it if you want a more luxurious body wash for cheap.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This is probably one of the most moisturizing body washes I've ever used. I occasionally will try other brands or even others in this line, but I always go back to this one. The scent is seriously the best ever, and it stays on my skin ALL DAY. This is also my husbands favorite and he uses it every single day. Highly recommend!
Olivia B.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Literally my favorite bosy wash ever! the smell for one is AMAZING! it's like a very girly, clean scent that actually last on the skin. This wash is very moisturizing on the skin and gives a great lather. I really enjoy using a body sponge or a body buffer when using this wash just to deeply work it into the skin. This product is always available at the drugstore and you can always on sale and you find some sort of coupon for it as well.
Julie M.
Mary Esther, FL
I have loved and used this product for years! Whenever I have company come into town to stay with us and they use it, they always say something about how great this smells. I have tried others and always keep coming back to this one. It makes my skin feel super soft and it does not dry me out. And the fragrance, it's just amazing! I wish they would make a body spray in this scent, thats how much i love this stuff! Deff Deff recommend!!!!
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
This product smells fantastic. I don't really notice any skin softening compared to other body washes but I do still prefer this brand. I however don't purchase it unless I have a coupon because I do think its overpriced. Also the smell doesn't linger on your skin which I wish it did since it smells so good
Norah-Elaine D.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I am not the biggest fan of the scent of this body wash. However, I am a huge fan of the product itself. I can't compare this to anything high end as I've never used anything but, I find that my skin doesn't feel tight at all after I get out of the shower when I use this. It also doesn't feel like I have a horrible film over my skin. It doesn't break me out either. Again, the scent is the only thing that bothers me and, regardless of that, I will purchase this again.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
Do you use this product year round or only during dry seasons?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Honey B.
Waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?

Amazon