BY OLAY

Get intense moisturization with the fusion of a body wash ribbon and a ribbon of advanced moisturizing Ingredients. Firming Butter Ribbons plumps up skin so it looks firmer.

Carole D.
State College, PA
I really enjoy using this body wash. I use a nylon puff to apply and I get lots of thick rich later. I can even shave my legs with the lather. It isn't drying at all. My skin feels very soft afterwards. The scent is just right, not to sweet and doesn't over power any perfume you might want to wear. You don't need to use much product either. It took me a while to remember to cut down how much I was using.
Farhiba R.
Charlotte, NC
I like anything Olay, but this body wash did not fulfill my expectations. Is to thick, it feels like I'm putting on lotion instead of body wash. It smells good, sweet and feminine but I feel like I have a lot of leftover product on me. One good thing is that if I take a shower with this body wash at night and decide to skip body lotion before going to bed, my skin doesn't feel itchy or stretchy.
Aimee M.
I totally adore the way this body wash smells. I am against using loufas, (or poufs, whichever you call them) because they harbor way too much bacteria but using this body wash, it is best to use one because it does not lather well on a wash rag. But they do keep your skin soft and feeling luxurious even after your shower.
Avery G.
Let me just start off by saying that, for its price, this is a great product. It smells good and moisturizes your skin. However, it's hard to fully rinse the product off, and it can leave your skin feeling gunky. It also leaves gunk in the tub. For people who have blemish-prone skin or body acne, this is not the product for you. The residue clogs pores big time.
Lindsey Y.
Central islip , Ny
This is my favorite body wash! It's so soft and silky and moisturizes your skin while washing. The smell of this body wash is so fantastic! As well, the smell stays on you for hours, while other body washes dwindle once you wash it off. The only thing that bothers me is that because there's so much lotion in it, it leaves a film on my loofah. Besides that, all A's!
Madison H.
Marietta, GA
This body wash is incredible! It feels like a creamy lotion and nothing like a body wash! The scent is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling extremely moisturized. It costs a bit more than i prefer to pay for a body wash. Other than that, it is great.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Olay is my absolute favorite; however, nothing about this soap had me impressed. The scent was all right, the moisturizing effects were not as great as their other types. It didn't really do anything but clean my skin, which I could have paid way less for. I was looking for the ribbons of moisture...
Courtney P.
Russellville, AL
This stuff is the best there is! The smell is amazing! The way my skin feels after I use it is unbelievably smooth. My skin is normally super dry and this whole brand helps with that! It's great! I haven't had my skin feeling so great!
Kenna M.
I'm really surprised at the overall rating of an A-. I'm not one to have sensitive skin, but I do have dry, rough skin and I found that this product dried my skin out even more. It also left a chalky feeling on my skin. Maybe I'm getting a reaction to the perfume in the product, who knows.. It's pretty rough on my skin. Pass.
Erin Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
I struggle with my dry itchy skin, especially in the colder months and i started using this body wash to help with that and it works AMAZING. i love how well it moisturizes my skin and i can feel my skin being softer, not just right after showering but for the whole day after.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Honey B.
waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?
NILZA P.
Philadelphia, PA
Easy to shop for it online?