BY OLAY

Get intense moisturization with the fusion of a body wash ribbon and a ribbon of advanced moisturizing Ingredients. Firming Butter Ribbons plumps up skin so it looks firmer.

Maddison B.
I'm a bath & shower gel/ body wash fanatic so I like to try out the newest products out there but this creamy wash is one I used back in high school because I loved the smell of it and ever so often I go back to it for a week here and there! Made my skin soft and smooth especially when used as a shaving cream!
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
Oddly enough I was at my grandmas and this was in her shower...she is a big fan of Olay products and swears by them! I used this while showering at her house and LOVED it. It was more like putting a lotion on, but still not too heavy or thick. It feels like you are moisturizing and washing at the same time!
Rina M.
Perris, CA
Love this stuff!!!!!!!! smells so Amazing my husband loves it, and always have people asking what I'm wearing and i tell them its just my body wash lol smells so yummy and last all day and makes your skin So soft. its a bummer its hard to find though it always seems to be sold out when i go to re buy it.
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
I love this body wash!! It leaves your skin feeling so smooth & you and the bathroom smell so strongly of the essential oils sent, after the bath. Is there anything better then smelling great and feeling smooth as butter?!
Julie M.
MARY ESTHER, FL
I have loved and used this product for years! Whenever I have company come into town to stay with us and they use it, they always say something about how great this smells. I have tried others and always keep coming back to this one. It makes my skin feel super soft and it does not dry me out. And the fragrance, it's just amazing! I wish they would make a body spray in this scent, thats how much i love this stuff! Deff Deff recommend!!!!
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
This product smells fantastic. I don't really notice any skin softening compared to other body washes but I do still prefer this brand. I however don't purchase it unless I have a coupon because I do think its overpriced. Also the smell doesn't linger on your skin which I wish it did since it smells so good
Norah-Elaine D.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I am not the biggest fan of the scent of this body wash. However, I am a huge fan of the product itself. I can't compare this to anything high end as I've never used anything but, I find that my skin doesn't feel tight at all after I get out of the shower when I use this. It also doesn't feel like I have a horrible film over my skin. It doesn't break me out either. Again, the scent is the only thing that bothers me and, regardless of that, I will purchase this again.
Jessica K.
N Ridgeville, OH
I have had this body wash for about 6 months and it is still going strong. It lasts for quite a while, and it's definitely affordable. It smells AMAZING, even after I've been out of the shower for a little while. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft, and the packaging is aesthetically appealing. The only con about this product would be that it leaves the tub feeling a little greasy - almost like a hair conditioner, but regular cleaning takes care of that.
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY
I love this and all Olay products. The only draw back is that it is a little pricier than other body washes and I like to save money. I got some for Christmas in 2012 and I loved it. I splurged and bought more after I ran out. After a shower your skin really does feel moiturized and silky. I recommend it.
America B.
Killeen, TX
I love this body wash the ribbons are so creamy and smooth its like I'm bathing in soft butter. I tried this at my sister in laws house and it made my skin so soft and smooth with just 1 use and I couldn't believe what a huge difference it had made in my skin.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Honey B.
waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?
Jennifer M.
Troy, MI
What is your favorite product from Olay?