BY OLAY

One Ribbon Of Advanced Moisturizer, One Ribbon Of Cleansing Body Washone Incredible Shower Experience! Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash Plus Firming Butter Ribbons Combines The Intense Moisturizing Properties Of Olay With Cleansers To Leave Behind Hydrated, More Beautiful Skin. And Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash Plus Firming Butter Ribbons Has Our Highest Concentration Of Moisture Ribbons To Go Beyond Hydration To Actually Plump Up Skin, Making It Appear Firmer. Want Firmer And Smoother Skin? You Can Even Enjoy A Soft, Smooth Shave By Using Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash As A Shaving Lotion.

Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorites especially for one more time if you have dry skin or psoriasis I love to use this because it's very smooth and thick also leaves your skin feeling very soft and hydrated it definitely helps if your skin is dry it helps clear up dry skin
Rori L.
ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this Olay moisture ribbons body wash this flavor is shea, as well as Rosemary and mint. This smells absolutely amazing and it makes you feel so clean it has shea butter and very good moisturizer in it, that soothes skin and makes you feel soft.
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love all Olay products, they smell amazing and make your skin feel amazingly, you can get from any supers center or mass retailer like Walmart, Target, cvs, Walgreens, ect
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell of Shea and rosemary mint is absolutely fantastic. I like that this doesn't seem to leave a residue on your skin like some soaps and lotions. It's really cheap too so I can't argue with that. I will definitely be buying this again, it lasted me a long time.
JENNIFER F.
El Paso, TX
I love this body wash. I have been using this for many years now. No other body leaves my body feeling so soft and smelling so good. It’s so gentle on my skin unlike any other. I will keep buying this product.
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
I love this body wash!! It leaves your skin feeling so smooth & you and the bathroom smell so strongly of the essential oils sent, after the bath. Is there anything better then smelling great and feeling smooth as butter?!
Sasha S.
Vincennes, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this body wash. It's very thick in consistency and you only need a small amount to make a bunch of lather and it comes in 18 fluid ounces so it's a lot of product for the price it is cream and texture and makes you feel moisturize and hydrate after your shower I highly recommend this for anyone with dry skin or just wants to feel moisturize after a shower or bath.
Chloe H.
This stuff smells heavenly. Where I'm from, we have really soft water. It works great for the skin, but it's hard to use products like these because repetitive use makes you feel oily. Where I used to live had harder water and I LOVED the product there, smelled great, felt great. Just great. I always purchase with coupons and on sale because I can't afford it otherwise (I have a low income anyways). So I gave it four stars instead of five because under some circumstances it just doesn't make me feel clean.
Jazmyn M.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
My favorite overall! I cannot get away from this! I feel so soft and so moisturized after this! My skin is sensitive and can feel tingling after using the wrong wash! This is amazing, it foams very well which I like. I got it at Walmart and its like 4 dollars with 16oz of product. Love it so much! Smells so fresh, I always go back to this!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This is probably one of the most moisturizing body washes I've ever used. I occasionally will try other brands or even others in this line, but I always go back to this one. The scent is seriously the best ever, and it stays on my skin ALL DAY. This is also my husbands favorite and he uses it every single day. Highly recommend!
NILZA P.
Philadelphia, PA
Easy to shop for it online?
Diana L.
Did anyone else feel like it left too much behind? Like a greasy thick film. Ugh...
April I.
Gurnee, IL
What other fragrances does this come in?
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA
Does anyone remember the variation of this soap that was vanilla smelling wih gold ribbons through it?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
What other washes they have?