April I.
Gurnee, IL

What other fragrances does this come in?

Chloe H.
Chloe H.
1 year, 7 months ago
I don't know the name of it, but the purple one is my favorite!
julie a.
julie a.
3 years, 1 month ago
The scents are not really stated on the bottle, but all of them I have tried have had pleasant scents to them.
Christine N.
Christine N.
Sacramento, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
They don't really have the scent of smell on them, they mostly indicate their use. For instance, there's a tone enriching one or a radiance one.
Casandra C.
Casandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years, 5 months ago
It comes in many others, which all smell so good! I couldn't decide myself which one to get