Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY

Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?

Catelin M.
Catelin M.
Broken Arrow, OK
1 year, 10 months ago
I have sensitive skin and it works amazing for me!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Lancaster, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
I have very dry, sensitive skin and have been using this almost daily with no problems. My suggestion is to try it on a small amount of skin first before you use it all over your body.
Haylea S.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Kate C.
Kate C.
Land O Lakes, FL
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes it's nice for sensitive skin because it's really soft and moisturing and not to thick and I think it's nice
Shari K.
Shari K.
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I have sensitive skin and have had in issues with this
Esther B.
Esther B.
3 years ago
I don't think so it was really thick and harsh on my skin
katie w.
katie w.
Ironwood, MI
3 years, 1 month ago
Yes never dries my skin out or breaks me out like some others
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
3 years, 1 month ago
I'd say so. Has nice, smooth feel.