BY OLAY #92 in Body Wash

One Ribbon Of Advanced Moisturizer, One Ribbon Of Cleansing Body Washone Incredible Shower Experience! Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash Plus Firming Butter Ribbons Combines The Intense Moisturizing Properties Of Olay With Cleansers To Leave Behind Hydrated, More Beautiful Skin. And Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash Plus Firming Butter Ribbons Has Our Highest Concentration Of Moisture Ribbons To Go Beyond Hydration To Actually Plump Up Skin, Making It Appear Firmer. Want Firmer And Smoother Skin? You Can Even Enjoy A Soft, Smooth Shave By Using Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Wash As A Shaving Lotion.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Olay plus ribbons moisturizing body wash is magnificent and it has such a great smell, and it does leave your skin so soft and silky.The almond oil extract is an added plus for me." in 56 reviews
  • "I love using this stuff on my dry skin. Always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It also works great as a shaving cream. Leaves my legs silky." in 28 reviews
Alyssa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was my favorite body wash!!! I still use the ribbons ones but they got rid of most of them but this one was my absolute favorite, the orangeish one. Made my skin soooo soft, smooth, and hydrated even when didnt get to put lotion on afterwards. Plus it was like $5 and the bottle was a decent size for the price too. Even my man used this when i had it and loved it. Im so dissapointed its not around anymore. The green one was my second favorite. Still havent found a body wash a loved as much as this one. Please bring this back!
Nubia G.
Smells amazing when you are using it in the shower the fragrance really comes out. It's a mature smell if that makes sense? But I just bought this and used it tonight and OH MY GOSH!! My new favorite. It topped the olay lavender one. Great one to buy guys.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorites especially for one more time if you have dry skin or psoriasis I love to use this because it's very smooth and thick also leaves your skin feeling very soft and hydrated it definitely helps if your skin is dry it helps clear up dry skin
Aniqua C.
Youngstown, OH
I loveeee this body wash , my mother loves the lavender one , I love the honey one. After a good shower it leaves my skin soft and smelling like I heaven Olay Tone Enriching Ribbons Body Wash
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love all Olay products, they smell amazing and make your skin feel amazingly, you can get from any supers center or mass retailer like Walmart, Target, cvs, Walgreens, ect
Liliana P.
Rialto, CA
Have you ever noticed how your skin looks after the cold winter or after being in the sun. Your skin gets so dry from a lot or gets that dry wrinkle look so, I tried this product and now is a must have. The vitamin E helps refresh your body with nourishments it may not be getting. If you have scars it can help shrink them over a period of time. Since I have been using this my skin has that refresh, healthier look. The youth of my body feels wonderful once again. I highly recommend you to try it. After using either while you take shower or just using in bath water. After I use it my skin looks silky, without oily. It has a sensational glow to it. No more dryness or wrinkle look. Thanks to Olay for solving my problems and I will continue using it.
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Olay has been and always will be my products. I love the smell and the silkiness on my skin. I need a lot of moisture on and deep in my skin to keep my body soft and smooth. Using this product is the best thing ever to use in the morning. It gives you that nice feeling every time and I can count on it daily. The price is great and the product exceeds my expectations. It would recommend it for the ladies out there that tried other brands.
Ellen V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash because it has a creamy feel to it rather than a jellylike squeaky clean feel. The amazing scent lasts for a long time. It's a great value for the product and I've purchased it multiple times. It moisturizes my skin and keeps it soft.
Rachelle S.
Kimper, KY
This product not only leaves my skin soft and smooth, but it is also very cost efficient! I have had the same bottle for over a month and maybe used a 1/4 of it. I shower daily! You don't need much product at all. I highly recommend it.
Kelsey A.
I absolutely love this body wash. Not only does it make my skin soft and smooth, but it smells amazing. I alternate between this and the Caress body wash with the 12 hour scent. But between you and me.....I love the ribbon infused body wash better. It also lasts a long time and it is thick and creamy.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
Do you use this product year round or only during dry seasons?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Honey B.
Waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?