BY OLAY

Get intense moisturization with the fusion of a body wash ribbon and a ribbon of advanced moisturizing Ingredients. Firming Butter Ribbons plumps up skin so it looks firmer.

Sasha S.
Washington, IN
I absolutely love this body wash. It's very thick in consistency and you only need a small amount to make a bunch of lather and it comes in 18 fluid ounces so it's a lot of product for the price it is cream and texture and makes you feel moisturize and hydrate after your shower I highly recommend this for anyone with dry skin or just wants to feel moisturize after a shower or bath.
Casey A.
I love this body wash so much. It lathers up to a soft foam, and the scent is incredible. I swear if you use this you can still smell it in your shower all the time. My only issue is that not every store carries it, and it can be hard to find, or too expensive when you do. I would recommend it if you want a more luxurious body wash for cheap.
Jazmyn M.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
My favorite overall! I cannot get away from this! I feel so soft and so moisturized after this! My skin is sensitive and can feel tingling after using the wrong wash! This is amazing, it foams very well which I like. I got it at Walmart and its like 4 dollars with 16oz of product. Love it so much! Smells so fresh, I always go back to this!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This is probably one of the most moisturizing body washes I've ever used. I occasionally will try other brands or even others in this line, but I always go back to this one. The scent is seriously the best ever, and it stays on my skin ALL DAY. This is also my husbands favorite and he uses it every single day. Highly recommend!
Macey T.
So I just bought this and used it for the first time yesterday. It is a wonderful moisturizer! No need to use lotion after showering with this. The scent is just okay, but it doesn't last post shower. As for the firming factor? Too soon to tell. But honestly I bought it based on its moisturizing claims.
Alisha W.
West Monroe, LA
I can't say enough about this body wash. I have dry skin and this body wash keeps my skin looking nourished. I love the smell and use it when I shower which is most of the time nightly, but every so often I go one night. :| I am going to continue to purchase this product in the future.
Ashleigh E.
This doesn't have a powerful or flowery scent, which is a nice change sometimes. Reasonable price for a large bottle. It definitely doesn't do any firming, but it is moisturizing, which is nice. I don't have to apply lotion everyday when I use this regularly.
Amber S.
I have very sensitive skin, so finding a product that won't cause my skin to react is a rarity! I absolutely love this body wash! After using it, my skin is smooth and silky as if I just came straight out of a 5-star spa resort! The smell is also heavenly!
Paula J.
North Augusta, SC
This my favorite body wash of all time. I cannot even tell you how many bottles of this stuff I have gone through. It cleanses the skin while delivering lots of moisture, making my skin feel baby soft after use. I'd recommend this product to everyone.
Cierra J.
White pine , TN
My absolute favorite body wash! Repurchased so many times and has such a long lasting scent. Very moisturizing and refreshing scent. Always find myself going back to this body wash! I've even got my family hooked on it
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Does thescent last all day ?
Asia A.
Aston, PA
Why is the body wash so thick?
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product good for those with sensitive skin?
Honey B.
waco, TX
I wonder if it leaves you feeling soft all over?
Jennifer M.
Troy, MI
What is your favorite product from Olay?