BY OLAY #62 in Face Wipes

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Angelicaa A.
These were a great price on Amazon, and I needed more makeup wipes that cleaned my face, and I saw the reviews weren't bad on these, so I decided to try them. I didn't know that they came dry, so I was surprised when I opened them and saw they were dry cloths. In some ways, these are awesome. They're easy to transport, and I can keep these in my backpack for easy access, and I won't get anything wet, and I can bring as many or as little as I want. They aren't super convenient when the water in my dorm goes out occasionally, or when I'm just too lazy to go the bathroom. I think these are pretty great though, and they seem to do the job well. It'll take me a while to get through all the ones I have!"
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
used to use these all the time, never irritated my skin. loved the way it lathered on and exfoliated my skin. left my skin feeling fresh. the packaging was fine and easy to open.i believe i got it at cvs a while back. might not repurchase for personal reasons.
member-007e8
This product worked well, and it didn't dry my face out. Went on smooth,was quickly absorbed well and I didn't feel oily or greasy in a little while after it was on.
Judy G.
Fresno
Anything made by OLAY deserves 5 stars.  I can't remember anything I have ever bought with the name OLAY on it   that IS/WAS bad.  These Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths cut my daily facial cleansing time in half if not more.  Everyone should use these facial cleansing cloths.  They are affordable,  non-time consuming, fresh smelling, easy to use, easy to take with you wherever you go, and after you have cleaned your face with them, you KNOW your face is CLEAN!  You really must try these.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I have been using this product for a couple of years now and I  wouldn't have believed that something so simple would have made such a big difference with my complexion. It is so gentle on my skin but it cleanses my face so completely and leaves it feeling soft and hydrated without any leftover residue. I definitely recommend this product.
Rebecca C.
I have a very oily complexion and I really need some product to help me with this problem cuz my face is too oily the cleansing cloths we're great but Im looking for something I can use on a daily basis alongside with other products anyone have some advice or additional products that can help resolve this issue??? desperately seeking oil of Olay help🤔🙄😏😒😌😔😬😰😨Ughhh!!!

Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using these facial cleansing cloths for years. I have always liked the idea of washing my face, and they get all my makeup off in one step. They are also perfect for traveling, no messy tubes, and wet sponges.My only problem is they are increasingly difficult to find. Many stores are using the shelf space for newer pre-moistened cloths. I hope you are not phasing them out.
Priscilla S.
Jonesboro, AR
These cleansing cloths have been a great way to teach my 10 year old daughter about caring for her skin and getting her used to a regimen.  They are not too harsh for her young skin and are easy for her to use.   It is great to see products like this on the market that are not only affordable but also easy to use for the newer generation.
Cherry T.
Sedalia
I love these! I use these at least once daily, if not twice. They get my skin comfortably clean without over drying. I’m pleasantly surprised how well they lather up. The cloth is thick and the cleanser rinses clean without heavy residue. My skin feels soft. I just discovered these recently and wish I’d tried them much sooner!
Jasmine G.
Brooklyn
The Olay Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths are probably the best product I've ever used on my face. Since using it I noticed my skin looks fresher and is softer. It also gets really deep into your pores, if you wash in a circular motion. I barely get breakouts since using
it, if it at all. This product is a must try!!!
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?