BY OLAY #60 in Face Wipes

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Stephanie K.
denver, CO
I love to travel with these. Just get them wt and wash and scrub away. They are awesome for those that travel a lot. Some cloths irritate my face these do not.
scarlett w.
I do not like this product. Smells very good. But this product makes my face break out. I would not recament to people with sensitive or easily irritated skin.
Cheryl J.
Davie, FL
I really liked this cleaning cloth! It works so well! It takes my makeup off with such ease... even hard to remove mascara and eye makeup. Definitely a steal!!
Rebecca L.
San Clemente, CA
These works great in a pinch. However they do not always removed alllll my makeup. Eye makeup usually takes an extra step of specific eye makeup remover pads.
Nina T.
Absolutely amazing. Takes off my make-up very well. Even my dark eye make-up. Always have them on hand and they are gentle enough to use multiple times a day.
I really like the ease of use and travelability of these wipes. I think they clean good and remove makeup with ease. I wish they were a little more hydrating.
Alicia D.
Theodore
I bought these once a while back. They were great to cleanse the face with. Not to heavy with scents or soap. It was just right and gentle enough for the face.
Michelle T.
Orlando, FL
I used these at my sister's house. I have sensitive skin and they did not irritate it in any way, but I did have to scrub a bit harder than with other brands.
Emily G.
Seaford, DE
I felt like these face wipes were scratchy compared to some other ones that i have tried. I also normally only need to use one wipe but with these i needed 3.
Deborah J.
Kyle, TX
Great cleansing cloths, smell great, mild but effective and a value. They leave the skin soft as well as clean without needing to push and pull and your skin.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?