BY OLAY #62 in Face Wipes

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Stephanie B.
Shelby twp , Mi
I love these products. My skin feels smoothr from using them, makeup is removed very well and they are easy to travel with, since you can pack just a few in an overnight bag and not have to worry about products spilling.
Kristin G.
I've used and enjoyed other Olay products, but this one seems a bit cheap in consistency. The produce is a little too liqified, which causes an overuse of the product.
Alycia  H.
Charlotte, NC
It removes the make-up and dirt from your face without stripping it of natural oils and leaves your face feeling clean and soft. Works great for women on the go or if your stuck in a jam.
Allie P.
Salem
I use these every night before going to bed to get rest of my makeup and oil from the day doesn't leave my skin feeling dry like other ones I have used in the past
Angela D.
Westlake, LA
These are good for travel. You just wet and wipe. There strong enough for all day make up and gentle to the skin leaving a nice clean feel to the skin after using.
Stacy B.
Okawville, IL
Don't recommend this for every face washing, but it's great for removing make up quickly when you know your too lazy to pull the hair back, wash, tone, moisturize. Quick is better than going to bed dirty.
Amanda  B.
Grants, NM
These are my absolute favorite!!! They take off all my make up with no problems and keep my face clean and acne free. If traveling I take them with me or my face will break out
Cindy H.
Westminster, SC
I use these in the shower to remove my make-up (this saves my bath clothes from getting stained), then I proceed to use my Estee Lauder cleanser and love the way my face feels!
Suzanne S.
Joliet, IL
Love these! I use them when I travel so I don't need to bring heavy bottles of liquid cleanser. They are good at makeup removal although I suggest a warm cloth rinse after cleansing. Leaves skin soft.
Emily S.
Rockwood , TN
Wonderful product and very reasonable price! Gentle on your skin and doesn't leave any nasty side effects. Would recommend this product to anyone even with dry or oily skin definitely worth the cost!
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?