BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Arianna M.
Salinas, CA
I have ude this wipes . this is helpful to take any makeup off and has a clean feeling so fa  I did like it haven't biits  a good proafc tand it pretty cheap price for the quality do i do reccomenf tobuy i think its an okay produvt for peopleten anymore but
Jennifer P.
Sand Springs, OK
I really like these cloths. They are convenient, easy to use and mist of all effective. They removed. All of my makeup, but did burn a bit around my eye area hence the 4 stars.
Tysheka C.
I love it , it clear my acne within a week. It doesn't have any side effects and hads a great smell in my opinion. I plan on getting some more, Is also not a bad prices !!!!
Alicia  B.
Angleton, TX
These really irritated my eyes. I'm not very sure if they work. I couldn't stand using these. My eyes aren't sensitive but for some reason these were horrible around my eyes.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
These are so wonderful. They do not dry the skin out and wash very thoroughly, removing any dirt or oils left behind from a hard days work. They keep the skin soft and smooth.
Dolores F.
These are my favorite wipes to use. I use them pre cleansing just to take my makeup off and they are perfect, they are very moist so it makes it easy to take the makeup off and won't tug on your skin.
Seaira S.
jennings
These are my go to facial wipes! Everyday after work I can just simply grab one and it will take off all my makeup, and my face is very smooth and ready for the next thing!
Christine P.
Brandon, MS
I keep these in my travel bag. They weigh nothing, just need a little water to activate the cleanser, and really leave your skin feeling fresh and not dry! I love them!
Julie L.
Union Grove, WI
I liked the way these take off eye make up well. They get sudsy if u want them too and i liked the smell. The sheets could be a bit larger, sometimes i have to use 2.
Casey A.
New Kensington, PA
These are fantastic for removing all of my makeup, even harder to remove full coverage foundations. They are especially great for travel, but I honestly use them daily.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?