BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Ashley S.
Albertville, AL
These cleansing cloths are fantastic. When I get home, sometimes I don't feel like removing my makeup. These cloths make the process and simple and quick as possible. Plus, my face feels so smooth and clean after I use them. They are fantastic!!
Jocelyn R.
Fontana, CA
These types of wipes are perfect after P.E. I use them right after to wipe off any yucky bacteria off my face. You really feel cleansed and fresh after it puts you in a good mood.
Becky B.
Milwaukee, WI
Sometimes I have to use two wipes to remove all of my makeup. Also, these wipes leave my face feeling "tight" and dehydrated. Moisturizing is always necessary after you cleanse, but especially when using these.
Jamie E.
Arlington, TX
I use them everyday! I love all of Olay products I haven't had a bad product from them. It all there productshould keep my skin clear. There very moist and don't dry out quickly.
Judy R.
Springfield, OR
I have had oily skin all of my life. As I age, it has become even more oily! Olays 2-1 Daily cleansing cloths do a great job of taking off my make-up and cuts through the oils!
Summer B.
pico rivera, CA
Love this product, makes my face feel very refreshed after a long day. I have heard many good reviews on this product and wanted to try it out and it met my expectations greatly!
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Olay cleansing wipes. It makes it super easy at the end of the day to remove any and all makeup. The best part? It doesn't irritate my eyes like other facial cleansers. Totally recommend to others!
Kela R.
Billings, MO
These were easy to use. I keep a set in my purse just in case I need to redo my makeup especially after working out at the gym. I felt the price was worth it for the product.
Jennifer P.
Sand Springs, OK
I really like these cloths. They are convenient, easy to use and mist of all effective. They removed. All of my makeup, but did burn a bit around my eye area hence the 4 stars.
Jacqueline B.
Clinton, OH
Easy to pack and take with you to the gym, or when staying the night away from home. Just a quick run under the faucet and you've got a lot of lather to clean everything away!
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?