BY OLAY #60 in Face Wipes

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
skyler l.
Franklin, OH
I use this when i wake up just because i don't get off a lot of my a makeup that i used the night before and its amazing getting off eye makeup you guys need to try this
Ashley O.
WOOD RIDGE
These cloths are amazing. I use these in my nightly routine and it makes everything so much more simple. It takes off all my makeup and washes my face at the same time. They even smell good, such a fresh, light fragrance.
Jazmin P.
Wimauma, FL
Okay has been such a good product to use specially on my extremely sensitive skin. Usually products can irritate my skin but this cloths cleans leaving my skin oily free and gentle on my skin.
Mashaka W.
Clearwater, FL
I use this product daily and it works awesome. It is convenient and gently cleanses my skin. A holy grail facial cleasing product in my house. never without it at my house.
erin d.
Mesquite, TX
I wasn't very impressed with these wipes. maybe the ones i got were bad. but i didn't feel like there was any cleanser on them. even when i got them wet they were still scratchy. my face felt red and itchy after i used them.
Kaite G.
Love these things. Great for travel so you don't have to worry about the size of ANOTHER container containing liquids. These make my face feel squeaky clean on the go!
Mimi L.
Hollywood, FL
Great product. It doesn't leave your skin dry afterwards. I bought it from Walmart. Use it instead of soap and water and it won't strip your skin of its natural oils.
Trish J.
North Port, FL
So easy to use and keep in the shower for daily use. No messy clothes to wash just toss in trash. Cleans well, skin feels great. More cost affective then designer brands and does the job.
Nicole F.
These makeup wipes just don't work for me. I feel like I need to use multiple cloths for a makeup free face. I will stick my trusty Neutrogena makeup removing cloths.
Nicole B.
Maylene, AL
I bought these because I have sensitive skin and I love them so much! They truly do remover more dirt and make up than anything else's I've bought! I will buy again!
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?