BY OLAY #62 in Face Wipes

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Katie E.
Olay cleansing clothes are the best! These clothes always make my skin feel so clean after using them. They get my makeup off easily and clear up my skin. I use these everyday and would recommend them to everyone! They are so worth it!
Rebecca L.
The convenience of the facial cleansing wipes is amazing. No mess with water getting everywhere, and having to worry about cleansing product being left around my hair line.
Donna M.
New Bern, NC
I use these every night to remove my make up before cleansing my face. I love these! They smell great and remove all make up quickly. These wipes do not burn my eyes at all.
Janet L.
I have used this product as well as Total Effects cream cleanser. I use the cloths when I don't have much time and I am ready to get to bed. They are also easy to travel with.
Angela J.
Jacksonville, FL
Gives my skin a deep clean with drying out or leaving it oily. Removes all dirt and makeup from the day. So easy and convenient to use. My skin always looks healthy and radiant since using nightly.
Jessica R.
Point Pleasant, WV
Great cleansing cloths. Removes dirt, oil and makeup well. Convent to use. Handy when traveling as well. Good reliable product. My skin is not sensitive to these cloths.
Aimee J.
Murrells Inlet, SC
I don't use these on a daily basis, but I love to use then when I travel. They are much easier than carrying around bottles of cleanser, and they do the job effectively.
Irene G.
Imperial, CA
I have been using these cleansing cloths for years. They are gentle enough on my skin for daily use but tough enough to remove all of my eye makeup. I don't trust anything else to remove my makeup.
Jazmin P.
Wimauma, FL
Okay has been such a good product to use specially on my extremely sensitive skin. Usually products can irritate my skin but this cloths cleans leaving my skin oily free and gentle on my skin.
Ashley O.
WOOD RIDGE
These cloths are amazing. I use these in my nightly routine and it makes everything so much more simple. It takes off all my makeup and washes my face at the same time. They even smell good, such a fresh, light fragrance.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?