BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Melissa P.
These are great and clean the skin well. But it's a little more pricey than other items that do just the same. Update: I have started using these and these are waffled, it isn't a solid sheet. I don't like that.
Valerie P.
Lindenhurst, IL
These cloths work very well on removing makeup. They foam up really well when wet, but I would consider cutting them in half to make them last longer. Perfect for travel/airports because no fluid is involved!
christie p.
I have been using these cloths for years. It really cleans my face well without irritation. I love to tuck it in my travel or gym bag. The best part - I cut them in half for morning use because I don't have to remove make-up - this saves money!
Christina M.
Sheboygan, WI
These have been my go-to since as long as I've worn makeup! I first take off my eye makeup, then wash with this before my other facial routine. It always takes my makeup off and leaves my face feeling clean!
Misty L.
Super easy and super quick to use. With a mother of 4 I don't have a lot of time for TLC on myself. When I use these clothes my face feels like it has got a drink of water and perks me up. Very well made clothes, super soft and super tough!
Aria T.
I am totally in love with this product. After using it only once my skin was cleaner compared to other cleansing pads and it removed my makeup easily..the pads are really good for people with sensative skin!
shelli c.
Powder Springs, GA
I absolutely love the convenience of the Olay 2-1 cleaning cloths. They not only get all traces of make up off my skin the also leave my skin feeling soft. Some cleansers leave a tight or oily feeling, but I have never had that with Olay!
Porsha R.
NORCROSS, GA
The best I have used so far. When u have a lot of makeup on or if u just want to refresh your face. It leaves our face moisturized. It does everything it says. When they are on sale at my CVS I stock up!!!!!
Jazmincampos89@gmail.com C.
I'm so glad I found this product! It works so well. It makes my face not feel so oily if I use it during the day. My face feels the way it felt in the morning. I recommend this product because it really works and it's not expensive. (:
Andrea D.
Love these for traveling and for days when I'm too tired to fully cleanse, but I know I have to get my make-up off. I like the little plastic case you can get with them too, it guarantees they won't dry out.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?