BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Racheal G.
Love it, made my face feel super clean and soft. And so fast to use even when i exhausted from the long day I had. The price that I pay for it is worth it. The package is a nice size that I can store it in my sink drawer. I would definitely get again.
Ashleigh L.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I use these wipes to clean off my makeup every evening. I feel as if this product is effective for what it's labeled. I find the pricing of this product a fairly fair price. I am a repeat user for this product. I would recommend this products to others.
Le'Quisha T.
Spartanburg, SC
Love these cleaning cloths. Use every morning and night. I purchase my cleansing cloths Walmart. Best place to get them from from. I think they can be bought from target as well. Very effective. Yes I would recommend to others they haven't failed me
Kassy H.
I love these makeup wipes! They can be used everyday and aren't harsh on your skin. They don't seem to dry out my skin, which is a bonus, but they actually take off my makeup as well.
Victor-Autumn S.
Norfolk, VA
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths are not my favorite skin cleaning product. They make your skin heavy and not so clean. I bought these at Ulta. The packing is like any other cleansing clothes. It has room for improvements. The smell is just too over powering.
April S.
Panama City, FL
The Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing cloths are wonderful. You simply get them wet and squeeze them to activate the suds. They gently and effectively remove any makeup you have. Follow with you favorite moisturizer.
Katie R.
Overland Park, KS
Super convenient and perfect for traveling! I use these primarily for business trips. They do a great job removing makeup and exfoliating skin. Highly recommended!
Delilah F.
Gastonia, NC
I love these cleansing clothes. Most other clothes I have tried leave me feeling like there's a residue left on my face but my face feels clean after using these!
Shaylee S.
I loved the product price wise. The only thing I had a problem with was how oily they made my face feel, especially around the eyes. It burned my eyes if any of the wetness from the wipe got in it. These are nice to use from time to time but not daily.
Stormy D.
Metter, GA
I love the Olay cleansing cloths. The no added chemicals do winders for my sensitive skin and doesn't leave my face oily or broke out. I use the toner after I cleanse the dirt and oil from face several times a day.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?