BY OLAY #62 in Face Wipes

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Jenna O.
Palmdale, CA
I have used these for years!! I love they way the work for removing daily inpurities and makeup. Anything that makes my nighttime routine easier, and works is an A in my book! And it is from Olay so you know that it is good for your skin!
Dominique M.
I have really sensitive skin and I've used Olay make ups wipes before. I'm not sure if maybe this type just didn't work well with my skin but it completely dried out my face.
Scarlett S.
Dover , NH
I like this product, it cleans the face of excess dirt and makeup. More often than not you can get a nice lather out of the cloth. However, I never feel any difference between the smooth side and the exfoliating side. I always try and use both sides to the cloth, but I've never actually felt like my face was exfoliated after use.
Michele f.
Stratford, CT
I am going to that first of all this product is "AMAZEBALS". My mother and I use these wipes everyday to remove makeup in the morning. I also use these wipes to help me fix mistakes with my eyemakeup
Bridgette M.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is Awesome it removes my make up with ease. It makes my skin feel really soft without drying it out and I have not had any issues with breakout. I do feel it is a little pricey. Price really will not keep me from buying.
Leslie M.
Roanoke, AL
I like it. Cleans well leaves you face feeling fresh and clean. It's gentle on your skin. Leaves no harsh or abrasive feeling on your skin. I love it. Met all of my expectations. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.
Daisy V.
Minnesota
I completely am in love with this product! It hardly stings my eyes, I can reuse once instead of grabbing another wipe, and it takes away makeup more than any other wipe I've used in the past.
Zadry F.
Homestead, FL
I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup. Even my husband was impressed by them (and he rarely second glances a beauty product).
Serena E.
Cleansing clothes save my face. These cleansing clothes take off my makeup every night and clean my face in the morning! If I didn't have these, my face would probably be not as clean/healthy as it is (well sometimes it's clear lol).
Alexis C.
Union City, CA
This is a nice cleansing cloth to use when trying to refresh your face after removing your makeup. The price is good. Especially for a drugstore product, and okay is especially good for your skin, I've been using their products for years and it's great. I would buy again.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?