BY OLAY #62 in Face Wipes

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Michelle D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I absolutely love the Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing cloths. They remove all of my face makeup including eye makeup without having to scrub. It is gentle enough to use on my eyes which is a big plus. I would highly recommend these to anyone!
Shannon P.
These!! I love these! I love olay period & have tried nearly all of their products at least once. They are fantastic quality & these did not disappoint. They were gentle on my sensitive skin but at the same time gave me a deep clean feeling!
Hannah P.
Love. These. Cleansing. Cloths. This is the only one step product that truly removes all my make with now residue or oily feel. My skin is total clean after washing/rinsing including waterproof eyeliner and mascara. The product also doesn't dry my skin. Just be sure to moisturizer afterward!
Megan V.
San Diego , CA
Great Product! Got all my makeup off and didn't burn my sensitive skin. It was my first time using this product and I would definitely recommend it to people who are looking for new daily facial cleansing cloths. I can't wait to buy it again!
Yae-Jee H.
Flushing, NY
This stuff is AMAZING. I've tried using other makeup removers but I always find myself going back to this one. It does a great job removing my makeup and leaves my skin smooth.
Juana G.
Hands down best makeup remover cloths of life! When i heard emilynoel83 on youtube say she swears by them i had to go try them out and I'm happy to report she was right! It gets rid of everything and doesn't leave your face feeling dry or icky.
Amanda M.
When I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall
Jackie V.
Nashville , TN
My mom and I tried these once. We both used them and while they did remove makeup fairly well, they left both of us with extremely dry skin. Wouldn't repurchase for that reason.
Meghan D.
Berkley, MI
Keep your face glowing, fresh and healthy! Would definitely say they're effective and would totally recommend these to a friend. I typically go for Neutrogena, but Olay definitely left me a happy customer! Will definitely be trying again.
Sherichia R.
Vallejo, CA
This product is easy to use. I use it both day and night. It gives your face a fresh clean feeling without it feeling dry. Best for when you're on the go and need to pack light.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?