BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Elle B.
Horn Lake, MS
I saw EmilyNoel from Youtube recommend these so, I had to try it. I love them. They take ALL my eye makeup and face makeup off and I like that there is 2 sides. A softer side and then a rougher side for exfoliation. Doesn't leave my skin feeling tight either. Just right.
Ebony D.
Belmont, NC
I absolutely love these cleansing cloths. They make it easy and quick to wash my face and my face is not dry when I rinse it off. The packaging makes it easy to access the cleaning cloths for the next use. I bought it at CVS and would definitely recommend it to others.
Elizabeth W.
Cameron, NC
This is one of my must have items when I travel!! I travel a lot due to my husband's job so it's essential to take care of your skin even while your on the go. my skin is really sensitive and this does not irritate my skin at all.
Dawn L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Olay.. I use the clothes,wipes,and lotion because it gives my face a clean soft younger look. I even use the body wash and body lotion. I can't seem to get enough.
Cindy R.
Jefferson, OH
The only make up remover I use! The cloths are large enough I can use one at night and reuse it in the morning. They don't dry my skin out and I love how well they remove even waterproof mascara.
Natasha Z.
Great product. Really keeps my skin and face mostrized. Honestly a bit pricey, that's the ONLY areas on I gave 4 stars instead of 5. Overall GREAT product.
I purchased from Walmart in my area.
Minnie P.
Newburgh
I tried these clothes and they are very refreshing,you can see all of the dirt it removes right on the cloth and I really love the tingling fresh feeling after you rinse!Will purchase again!
MiRanda L.
Mountain Home
I love these cleaning cloths!  I wear makeup every day and these cloths completely remove everything.  The packaging is easy to open and reseal which is great so they don't dry out.  I buy these every month for cleansing and would highly recommend them.
Sara W.
Maple Heights, OH
This product is amazing! my face really feels clean after using it. I was very satisfied with this product it was very effective. I wad pleased with the results. Very gentle on my skin and it didn't dry out my face!!!! I will definitely purchase this product again
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
This a great for on the go and travel. They're quick and easy and leave my face feeling clean. I typically cut the pads in half to last longer and because I never need more than a half for my face.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?