BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Amber L.
Crestview, FL
I use these pretty often! I keep them in my shower so when I am showering and have makeup on I can easily take it off. It doesn't burn my eye area which is very hard to find.
Leslie M.
Roanoke, AL
I like it. Cleans well leaves you face feeling fresh and clean. It's gentle on your skin. Leaves no harsh or abrasive feeling on your skin. I love it. Met all of my expectations. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.
Scarlett S.
Dover , NH
I like this product, it cleans the face of excess dirt and makeup. More often than not you can get a nice lather out of the cloth. However, I never feel any difference between the smooth side and the exfoliating side. I always try and use both sides to the cloth, but I've never actually felt like my face was exfoliated after use.
Armonie M.
Matawan, New Jersey
Olay 2-1 Facial Cleansing Cloths are great with removing makeup. Its really gentle on the face for sensitive skin. There disposable and good for the price. It Takes off the make up and leaves your face feeling clean. It could be a improvement as far as it could be moisturizing.
Michele f.
Stratford, CT
I am going to that first of all this product is "AMAZEBALS". My mother and I use these wipes everyday to remove makeup in the morning. I also use these wipes to help me fix mistakes with my eyemakeup
Jenna O.
Palmdale, CA
I have used these for years!! I love they way the work for removing daily inpurities and makeup. Anything that makes my nighttime routine easier, and works is an A in my book! And it is from Olay so you know that it is good for your skin!
Rania G.
Austin, TX
These are perfect for traveling! I always make sure to include these in my travel bag (although I put them in something smaller since I don't ever need to take the full box). Extremely gentle on my skin, I've bought them several times and plan on buying them again in the future.
Zadry F.
Homestead, FL
I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup. Even my husband was impressed by them (and he rarely second glances a beauty product).
Serena E.
Cleansing clothes save my face. These cleansing clothes take off my makeup every night and clean my face in the morning! If I didn't have these, my face would probably be not as clean/healthy as it is (well sometimes it's clear lol).
Sav F.
These cloths provide a squeaky clean face leaving behind a fresh scent and a disposable cloth. I bought this at a local pharmacy and I was very pleased with how cost effective it was. I continue to use this product because the value is so high, definitely recommend
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?