BY OLAY #62 in Face Wipes

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Cheryl M.
Loxley
These wipes are the bomb. They do the job and make my face feel great. They come in an easy to access package. For the money they cost you receive a fantastic value. I am very pleased with this product. No need to change a thing.
Camille S.
These wipes can get the job done if you really need them to. I have sensitive skin and find that you have to rub your face a little hard to get the make up off. It leaves my skin feeling irritated and oily. My face feels oily and dirty afterwards but it does remove the make up.
Marni N.
Orinda, CA
I love these cloths. You simply wet them and they have a soft lather and get all your makeup off. Sometimes with the pre-moistened clothes I don't feel my makeup is completely off nor my face completely clean. I end up using several. These work perfectly. A plus for me is that they are light and easily packable for trips.
Jessica W.
Used these for years! Tried many other makeup remover wipes and I always come back to these. They lather up very well and the cloth isn't too harsh. Pleasant smell and removes eye makeup easily.
Courtney S.
Georgetown, TX
I love these clothes, and they do go on great sales sometimes!! They are perfect for a late night, or when I'm going home from the gym and just want that makeup off before I make it to my shower! Absolutely would recommend, the ones I got came with this great little stand too which I love to sit on my bathroom counter!
Laura W.
Provo, UT
I LOVE these things! Not only are they quick and easy for makeup removal and cleansing, they moisturize. They're perfect for traveling and my busy lifestyle. I only wish they exfoliated as well.
Leigh T.
Jenison, MI
I often use facial cleansing cloths for my eye and skincare needs. Olay tends to be a little pricey, but I find the quality of the product worth it. I always enjoy the packaging of Olay because it's clean and simple. I have been using Olay products since I was a teenager, and do not plan on changing it up anytime soon.
Marie A.
Mandeville, LA
I will not use anything else to remove my makeup. They never dry out like the wipes do and they work 100 times better! They take off ALL of my makeup, including waterproof liner and mascara, so easily. I never feel like i have to tug at my eyes. These are simply the best!
Niki W.
Lexington, NC
The olay daily facial cleansing cloths were in an easy to use package, but were a little expensive. They did work well, and I was able to clean off my make up with 1 wipe. They did make my face burn, but made my skin feel soft.
C a H.
I used these for years on and on again off again situation. I don't buy them anymore simply because I prefer using a wash cloth (reusable) instead. This did clean my face and made it feel soft. I don't wear much makeup so it did a good job of removing what little I wore.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?